Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2003, 12:31 AM   #61
LivnLegend
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by AnD1 BBaller
Yeah...some guy named dan or something like that, he was asking me to help him out and in return he would give me access to a web site or something. First I told him that it was illegal, then he said "do you think ootp is gonna come knocking on my door?" Then I told him that I can't because I have one at work, and one here at home.
Hmm... Amazing turnaround, Braves fan. So just what was your previous handle on these boards? Would you like to tell me by PM or let me guess it publicly?
Old 03-05-2003, 12:35 AM   #62
Old Man
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally posted by LivnLegend
Hmm... Amazing turnaround, Braves fan. So just what was your previous handle on these boards? Would you like to tell me by PM or let me guess it publicly?

It is always Braves fans, what has Ted Turner done to these guys?

"All the fat guys watch me and say to their wives, 'See, there's a fat guy doing okay. Bring me another beer.'"
-Mickey Lolich
Old 03-05-2003, 12:42 AM   #63
LivnLegend
Hall Of Famer

Sometimes it's more than that. I'll leave it at that unless this guy wants to explain.
Old 03-05-2003, 09:21 AM   #64
Old Man
Major Leagues

Quote:
Sometimes it's more than that. I'll leave it at that unless this guy wants to explain.
Jblaze, do I get a prize?

"All the fat guys watch me and say to their wives, 'See, there's a fat guy doing okay. Bring me another beer.'"
-Mickey Lolich
Old 03-05-2003, 09:57 AM   #65
jpenn44
Minors (Single A)

Hmmm...Bball = Jblaze ???

well, according to this link yes

http://www.400softwarestudios.com/bo...threadid=26605

If you check out his e-mail addy...pjp203 was his e-mail he used in a league when I was a commish..

Yes a bit childish to point this out...but hey couldn't help myself after reading this thread.

Poll Question: How many names does he have?

Also:

There goes Jblaze.
They're not going to get my id.
Jblaze is asking other memebers for their id's.
Old 03-05-2003, 10:12 AM   #66
Eckstein 4 Prez
Hall Of Famer

I love it! So - he sends Tusso (if there really is a Tusso and not just another alias) to post here soliciting IDs, then uses BBall to first defend Tusso, then flame him when things start to crash and burn.

If the guy needs attention that much, he should just start a thread will all of his aliases and just post a little schizophrenic argument with himself on there. I know I'd like to see it.

Believe me, between the bad grammar and the Braves partisanship, everyone else would know to stay clear......
Old 03-05-2003, 10:17 AM   #67
MannyTrillo
All Star Reserve

I'm not convinced, I need to see more evidence. Like, for example, if someone were to discover that this guy's first post was less than 24 hours after jblaze's last post, then I'd probably believe that they were the same guy. Otherwise, I'm witholding judgement.

Poster emeritus

"Not butchery, dining!!"

obt sk cmh ct

President, A-1 Aces OT Posting Club
Click here to join
Old 03-05-2003, 10:30 AM   #68
Hammer755
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Old 03-05-2003, 10:33 AM   #69
JML
Hall Of Famer

Someone's working on a screenplay, right?
Old 03-05-2003, 10:36 AM   #70
Hammer755
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by MannyTrillo
I'm not convinced, I need to see more evidence. Like, for example, if someone were to discover that this guy's first post was less than 24 hours after jblaze's last post, then I'd probably believe that they were the same guy. Otherwise, I'm witholding judgement.

PART II

Link 1

Link 2
Old 03-05-2003, 10:38 AM   #71
JML
Hall Of Famer

Links are bad, but I know what you're presenting. I checked it out too. Elementary, my dear Hammer.
Old 03-05-2003, 10:40 AM   #72
Scott Vibert
Hall Of Famer

Ok. Thread is over.

Lessons to learn. Keep close track of your order IDs. Providing them to someone who will use them to run a copy of the game they did not buy is in violation of the license agreement.

If you get such a request drop a line to one of us here at .400 Studios so we can take what ever actions are appropriate.

If someone claims they bought the game and simply lost the liscence direct them to Via Tech. If they really did do this and can prove their purchase Via Tech will reset their liscence and they'll be able to play again, with their own ID.

Thanks.
Closed Thread