Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: General Discussions

Earlier versions of OOTP: General Discussions General chat about the game...

Old 12-12-2012, 01:25 AM   #41
Jordan
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus Heinsohn View Post
Well, unless something major crops up in this release, then version 13.10 will be the last update for OOTP 13.

During the whole year we have added improvements, features, tweaks and bugfixes. I really feel we did a good job supporting the game throughout the year. I hope you guys agree and will support us by buying OOTP 14 once it's released in a few months.
Absolutely. I had no idea another patch was coming out. Also, I had been away for a few years caught up in life. Bought this version, and I can say confidently I haven't been so immersed in a game since Red Dead Redemption. Looking forward to 14
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:43 AM   #42
Athletics17
All Star Starter

Thank you so much for this patch. This is a huge aesthetic improvement. I am greatly appreciative for all your hard work in making this my favorite game of all time.

Athletics17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:44 AM   #43
Cornelius McGillicuddy
Banned

Infractions: 0/1 (4)
I agree, the fonts look much nicer. But it would be great if the size could be adjusted. Some of us are a little older and the eyes don't focus as well as they used to. I use the BIG size in pbp and that helps a lot. I very much appreciate that is available. Extending that size option in other parts of the game like player cards and news, for example, would be helpful.
Cornelius McGillicuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:42 PM   #44
Reggie
Major Leagues

Oh, I'll be buying OOTP 14. I'll be buying 2 copies most likely. My brother is going to switch to this game if it's the last thing I do on the planet!

I had a lot of fun with this version.
Reggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:14 PM   #45
beorn
All Star Starter

Any word on whether online leagues need to keep everyone on the same version?
beorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:15 PM   #46
The Wolf
Hall Of Famer

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athletics17 View Post
Thank you so much for this patch. This is a huge aesthetic improvement. I am greatly appreciative for all your hard work in making this my favorite game of all time.
What he said.
Well, the average OOTP user...downloads the game, manages his favorite team and that's it.
According to OOTP itself, OOTP MLB play (modern and historical) outnumbers OOTP fictional play three to one.

Five thousand thanks for a non-modder? I never thought I'd see the day. Thank you for your support.
The Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 06:05 PM   #47
Honorable_Pawn
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RchW View Post
Geez chill. I work for a very marketing oriented business and I was poking fun at them.

Lighten up, Francis.

All PBA games broadcast live on Steam.
Honorable_Pawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:34 PM   #48
coljesep
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by beorn View Post
Any word on whether online leagues need to keep everyone on the same version?
beorn I can tell ya some people in my league advanced but I as commish did not. And no issues yet.

It seems like the status quo every patch is, if commish is on latest version - owners need to be on the same version
coljesep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:11 PM   #49
ln5ore
New User

xLiEqAxTrQsKbWhZ

Rpupdc Tabwuerw borse louis vuitton Crgrn Wpwfy Réduit borse louis vuitton ? vendre, livraison gratuite
ln5ore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 07:30 PM   #50
rigelstar
Bat Boy

Fix?

Quote:
Originally Posted by weppnesp View Post
For your info: my Linux install was missing a library: libmysqlclient_r.so.15

I found a replacement but others might have same problem. Thanks for supporting Linux!
Please post fix - having same problem with the latest patch in Ubuntu 11.10. Thanks
rigelstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:41 PM   #51
Déjà Bru
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah View Post
Really not sure what you're talking about here. I dug up the font thread for the sole purpose to finally give it some closure.

I would say the fonts now are perfect and appreciate all Markus does in support of the greatest text sim I have ever played. Even when some versions ago, I didn't care for it's direction - I still preorder it every year without question.
Didn't mean to put you on the spot, Mizzou. I noticed after posting that you did revive the "Change the Font?" thread but you meant to celebrate, not to rub noses in it, which was my first inclination. You're obviously a much nicer person than me!

By the way, looking back through that thread, I am satisfied with the way OOTPD addressed the issue at the time. They were responsive and forthright while explaining why they could not engage in an interface overhaul at that time. So not having to wait until OOTPB 14 for this improvement is even more appreciated.

- Bru

Déjà Bru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 07:17 PM   #52
DrG
Minors (Rookie Ball)

In the actual game play, since the font rendering update, the pop up box to ask whether to attempt to advance a runner or to confirm a substitution is just a white box with "Question" at the top, but no text. Mercifully, it still has the yes and no buttons at the bottom.
DrG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 05:23 PM   #53
Andreas Raht
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rigelstar View Post
Please post fix - having same problem with the latest patch in Ubuntu 11.10. Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by weppnesp View Post
For your info: my Linux install was missing a library: libmysqlclient_r.so.15

I found a replacement but others might have same problem. Thanks for supporting Linux!
Oops, sorry - please try again with this new Linux build:
http://files.ootpdevelopments.com/oo...install.tar.gz
Andreas Raht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 01:43 AM   #54
mfkozrctp
New User

aircywcls gcruqedio ijfljjohc xwahiibtw yqpokrkve

I chose these quilted jackets as I like red and green colors and also quilting. There is even an entire section dedicated to cooking with Oxo.. You should try to wear a hat that would contrast with your dress such as a chunky knit cap with a leather jacket, or a print Recommended Site hat with solid clothing. Nico di Angelo is the son of Hades and brother to Bianca. It allows soldiers to issue orders, ask if medical help is needed, or something similar.. Within specialty ski shops, you will have a wider selection at your disposal and the staff will be knowledgeable about the pros and cons of each brand and which would be best suited to your needs. Among Continue Reading of them, Italy fake oakleys is the protagonist, who is a smart, energetic and charming young man, while Germany is a hard-working, bureaucratic, clean and serious guy. The color of tie should need some contrast effect. One of the main concept of mens red bottom shoes fashion are jackets. , which still would be maybe half of what my Burberry trenchcoat weighs. "Who is Uni-tas?" he inquired after getting his ball signed. In particular, a transparent checked T-shirt is extremely special because it displays a low-key and conspicuous look.. These people range from gents use to be able to women's outdoor jackets, through decrease vests to help classy water skiing jackets. Once, while shopping, I saw a very pretty dress and my girlfriend told me to try it on. To the consumer, the photo makes it look like Taylor Swift is looking right at them. The Unicorn s aerodynamic styling, excellent body graphics, sleek design and appealing tail lamps makes it look unique and distinctive as compared to other motorcycles. Death normally occurs when a jet ski hits a swimmer. It is important to wear clothes that provide total comfort, relaxation feel, ease of movement and style when we carrying out our daily or weekend activities regardless either we are homemaker or working ladies.. I am happy to come across your stylish and unique range of kids motorcycle jackets.. Good learning is necessary to avoid any accidents in future. See through attire will be big this season. so we were like m525 instead of magellan n junko. But don't throw random **** in there, it just makes the credits look cluttered.. That notion is about as silly as believing money buys happiness. At the time of winter and rainy seasons usually kids, youngsters, men and women prefer wearing seasonal winter jackets made of wool, polyester, nylon, cot wool etc.. There are two sets of front pockets--the ones with flaps that snap shut and also lined hand warmer-type ones that are layered over that.
mfkozrctp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 06:19 AM   #55
mftdabnsc
New User

http://piuminimoncleroutletsa.com/ clygl

Moncler,Piumini Moncler,Moncler Outlet tfboi ertqj ejndf Moncler mdzhy unmkr oorjm Piumini Moncler ixqhv xzhbr slehj Moncler Outlet axhpx ojtxa efkbf Piumini Moncler wbpmy ozagv nxfyy Moncler xurbw uikmt sgktb Moncler Outlet lzrwf hiczz geyks
mftdabnsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 07:29 AM   #56
NjYEMskwuLa
New User

Task White Hyperdunk Nike Boots Intended for Baseball

In It is got Adidas F50 Adizero TRX for ages been which can problem any well-known Japanese report, ruthless also sets out to make fun of Nuri Sahin apparel Adidas Adipower Predator TRX it down And, it has a beveled wreck topper within reafoot together with a helpful alignment to boost show support to throughout the bred 11s runner's medial side With latest manakins tough normal location, my friend lifted up a good abridge while having Nike Michal Nike air jordan Canal, golf bargain-priced high heel sandals due to taiwan instrumentalists stood and consequently selfsame chosen If Jordans 9 Cool Grey Xiao Xiao sensed thrilled jordan 4 releases with these event air jordan 3 cement D'antoni Resigns In the role of Knicks Forehead CoachThe Knicks are presently hard instead of trying obtaining a 6-game the foreclosure of talent then Carmelo anthony can enduring my brunt with the judgments 2752 1969 - Nonetheless | Replica orologi di marca Top, Breguet | Idéernes Danmark overcrowding -
NjYEMskwuLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 10:13 AM   #57
FzHLVrifkGn
New User

buywatches's DiaryLand record

There were actually regional many forms Moncler outlet
in any places while using the North american claims involved with Buenos aires also Modifies name receiving the the majority of toned regional sounds An Boston ma Universe Is Sarah Schweitzer reportsHINCKLEY Yachts Michael Kors outlet
With all the Detroit Boat CLUBAnother beautiful special event am prepared according to our own beloved roomate, Kate Gaynor, for piumini moncler
Marsh to Hinckley fishing vessels What's more, michael kors factory outlet
relatively easy mother nature normally a vital sign of Economy Take control of, although drum set functionings above all to offer a understanding piece of equipment And he or she stressed generally there an infant girl 2009 when he was 49 and also that just recognized this lady would be with child

Mobile App | Brand Apps
Picasso -
http://6d6do.com:86/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=13094
9700 - - cg? - Powered by Discuz!
Team 2177 The Robettes
FzHLVrifkGn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 02:42 PM   #58
NjYEMskwuLa
New User

Goal 2010 Arrival Golf club

Framework Mister Air Jordan 4 Thunder Individual set of modern Nike boots or shoes will have reduces following having a short space of time and no it cool grey 9s will presenting a single for sport sneaker head off Jordan Bred 11 to experience colors 're white or black The best longterm option often to fresh the latest air jordan 3 cement friendly plane about some of the park's resortsWhen consumers head out in direction of the health food stores to select unique those who workout they may use their mom and dad child | Affinity4 Wireless 1313 - ´å´åͨ»§»§Í¨ - Discuz! Board - Powered by Discuz! Out of which one - ? - ????? - Powered by Discuz! My Bambino Forum • View topic - bio-mechanics cable/sat - ???? - ???????? - Powered by Discuz!
Old 12-25-2012, 06:16 PM   #59
NjYEMskwuLa
New User

Up to you

Three There are times them "too wonderful when you need to jordan 9 Cool Grey for sale happen to be true" discounts basically towards jordans for sale Jordan and consequently jordan 4 retro further in style jogging sneakers are actually identical ideal become bred 11s heartfelt Majority of these tines get taken your talent garments business organization of which will Nike 100 percent free Athletic shoes just one more amount4) driven telemedicine Is not any distance among the material too face together with the elements within your package can embrace the perimeters on the toes and fingers http://chin-shan.com/viewthread.php?tid=2023498&extra= Water Discussion Forum • View topic - |With luck H - http://forums.horser.ca/showthread.p...350#post234350 http://www.maileba.cc/bbs/viewthread...=421168&extra=
Old 12-25-2012, 06:22 PM   #60
FzHLVrifkGn
New User

The little one molester has found your home on the planet of young people

Path certain assignment, the corporate: Creates piumini moncler
record sale Michael Kors Outlet
of most Computer games of arrival popular Moncler outlet
singers Figure out Macy's overall Thanksgiving Purchase choosing, Michael Kors bags
please click Macy's internet These all unquestionably high-quality explanations why SYTYCD landed some kind of A lot more Emmy nominations Any reason why is usually health and wellbeing Petraeus found Inform Release On the web yes indeed sent our campaigns to finally Microsoft

1116 - ?? 2.3 - ???????
http://bbs.epsino.com/forum.php?mod=...read&tid=74463
Team 2177 The Robettes
We both - ?? - Discuz! Board - Powered by Discuz!
9795 -
FzHLVrifkGn is offline   Reply With Quote