Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML

Old 02-04-2019, 02:59 PM   #9281
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by txranger View Post

Here is a Brooklyn set from another team I had... Hope these help...
Thank you.
Don't bottle your emotions till they crack and fill a couple just sorrows
Take your mind and refocus go get a paper write your goals out
Throw your middle fingers to all your haters

"Stay Strong"

The Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 03:09 PM   #9282
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
Well, the ones I'm looking for should have a cardinal head like they had on their helmets during the St. Louis and early Phoenix/Arizona Cardinals years, for example. Did some looking, but the heads seen seem angrier, and that's not what I'm looking for here. CD out.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 11:49 AM   #9283
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovidequano Dovatha View Post
Well, the ones I'm looking for should have a cardinal head like they had on their helmets during the St. Louis and early Phoenix/Arizona Cardinals years, for example. Did some looking, but the heads seen seem angrier, and that's not what I'm looking for here. CD out.
This was on Sports Logos website.

Sorry, it's not transparent.

This was used by the St. Louis Cardinals football team 1960 to 1987.
Attached Images
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 12:07 PM   #9284
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

I'm aware that logo was used by the Cardinals NFL team in St. Louis, and I saw it on that site, but I meant I was looking for a set that was NFL-themed, and had that Cardinal head on at least a cap, if not also a St. Louis-themed uniform and/or transparent logo set that wasn't a circular logo, et cetera. Thanks a lot for the attempt, though, at trying to help me out here, EC. Much appreciated, for sure.

I wish I could have seen Musial play though. I wasn't around yet, unfortunately, for quite a while after he retired. Of all the Cardinals I've seen play, even if it's only on TV, or heard of, though, I'd have to say Bruce Sutter and probably Albert Pujols, at least, are in my top ten, if not top five, for Cardinals players in my lifetime.

That's enough to talk about now, at least. CD out.
Old 02-05-2019, 09:26 PM   #9285
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovidequano Dovatha View Post
I'm aware that logo was used by the Cardinals NFL team in St. Louis, and I saw it on that site, but I meant I was looking for a set that was NFL-themed, and had that Cardinal head on at least a cap, if not also a St. Louis-themed uniform and/or transparent logo set that wasn't a circular logo, et cetera. Thanks a lot for the attempt, though, at trying to help me out here, EC. Much appreciated, for sure.

I wish I could have seen Musial play though. I wasn't around yet, unfortunately, for quite a while after he retired. Of all the Cardinals I've seen play, even if it's only on TV, or heard of, though, I'd have to say Bruce Sutter and probably Albert Pujols, at least, are in my top ten, if not top five, for Cardinals players in my lifetime.

That's enough to talk about now, at least. CD out.
I thought i had Gerns Cardinals jerseys, i cant find them. Would any of these other ones work? some are from Eriqjaffe's NFL set and the other are from Vimage.
Attached Images

"Stay Strong"

Old 02-05-2019, 10:00 PM   #9286
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

I have a few of those, but I'm not looking for ones with the post-2004 head that seems to have a more determined look for it, as the Cardinals began using in 2005, if memory serves. I'm looking more for ones with the head being more like the ones in St. Louis, and the first 15 or so years of their time in Arizona, at the latest, not more like the head that they currently use. Even if they darkened the shade of red used on the cardinal head after moving to the desert from STL, I still prefer the older STL-era cardinal head more.

I didn't download the Chicago-related ones or the white Arizona jersey with the red shoulders. Or at least I haven't done so yet, anyway, if I ever will.

I also prefer to have teams wear white or lighter-colored uniforms at home, and the black or darker-color uniforms either as alternates or away/road uniforms, in all sports, generally, whenever possible. Even if it's not generally done now in hockey and/or football, for instance.

As for Vimage's uniforms and all, I don't think I've been able to download them yet, if I'll ever be able to, for one reason or another, for any team, real or fictional. Or at least not very often, if at all, anyway.

Thank you very much for trying to help me, The Game. It's very much appreciated, for sure, just so you know here and now.

Perhaps someone will eventually make a set such as I'm looking for here, if there's not one already around here somewhere. If not, then so be it, but if so, great.

As for all my previous requests, whether they've filled or not by now, nobody has to make them or let me know where I might be able to find such items, if they don't want to, of course. They don't work solely for me, if even a little bit at all, you know. I'm just one of many other people here, after all, for sure. It's not fair for me to ask them to only make things for me, et cetera, most definitely.

I won't lie and say I don't hope that any or all of the teams/locations/leagues I've made requests for in the past that aren't yet made will get made eventually, if possible. For I do hope that, for sure. But I know others often have many other things that they have to do and be concerned with, et cetera, in their own respective mortal lives, besides things like OOTPB and FHM, for example. So I can be patient, and I have tried to be as patient as possible, whenever possible, ever since I first posted here, and played OOTPB and/or FHM, in the past.

I have also tried to give back to the community, in at least one way, by suggesting team names, et cetera, every so often that others might not have otherwise thought of around here. And I do fully expect to try and do that again periodically in the future, just so everyone knows this here well enough. Lord willing and all, of course. I may not necessarily be the best at artistic things, but I can certainly come up with ideas, and I can certainly be rather detailed at times.

Thank you all for your time and attention here, then, folks. Stay safe and all, if possible, as best as possible, I hope. CD out.

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 02-06-2019 at 09:01 AM.
Old 02-10-2019, 09:57 AM   #9287
mkastner95
Bat Boy

This is in regards to the deadwood gold rush logos you made. Can’t believe I never saw these before. Thank you so much for creating them. They look amazing!
mkastner95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 09:59 AM   #9288
mkastner95
Bat Boy

Quote:
Deadwood Gold Rush
Thank you!
mkastner95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 10:32 AM   #9289
Hilowitz19
Bat Boy

I just spent the last hour going through these posts, these logos are incredible. I'd like to request a logo and set for the Coos Bay Kingfishers if you're up for it.

Thanks for the incredible content, the oil based logos were amazing.
Hilowitz19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 11:18 AM   #9290
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Txranger, how do you get a picture of the entire uniform and cap that shows what it looks like when all of the graphics parts are put together?

You may not know the answer, but Is it possible to do it with justfan's software?... my finished product just shows a generic picture, not what I designed.
Attached Images
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 11:28 AM   #9291
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene Church View Post
Txranger, how do you get a picture of the entire uniform and cap that shows what it looks like when all of the graphics parts are put together?

You may not know the answer, but Is it possible to do it with justfan's software?... my finished product just shows a generic picture, not what I designed.

On the right side on the screen in Jersey Creator there is a box, Use Profile Picture, uncheck this so you don't see that default photo... If you want one with your uni, you will have to capture a screen shot from within the game and save it, then use the Import Button to import it into Jersey Creator...

txranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 06:52 PM   #9292
ArcAngel
All Star Starter

Quote:
If you want one with your uni, you will have to capture a screen shot from within the game .
Incorrect, TX.

OP first needs to load the caps and jerseys wanted into the team, then select any player on that team. This will create a player picture in the saved game folder.

Then OP would go into the Jersey Creator and import from the following path - OOTP19\saved_games\*SAVED GAME NAME.lg*\new\html\images\profile_pictures.
ArcAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 07:33 PM   #9293
wwines
Minors (Triple A)

Logo / Jersey / Cap Request

Hey Tx,
Could I possibly get the following uniforms for a re-brand of my Philadelphia and Pittsburgh fictional teams?

1950's style round logos, grey road jerseys please for both teams please, white home.

Philadelphia Quills - Royal Blue and white colors

Pittsburgh Finches - Anything direction you want to go with this one, in the 1950 style

Much appreciated Tex and thanks in advance and as always at your convenience.
Old 02-14-2019, 05:38 AM   #9294
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Tex, could you post your Negro league folder on Mediafire? It's been 45 minutes and it still hasnt downloaded from Google drive.

Edit: Nevermind. I was finally able to get it using Edge. FF sucks for some things.Never realized how much you did for that league.

"Stay Strong"

Last edited by The Game; 02-14-2019 at 06:28 AM.
Old 02-20-2019, 04:15 PM   #9295
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Pittsburgh Finches

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwines View Post
Hey Tx,
Could I possibly get the following uniforms for a re-brand of my Philadelphia and Pittsburgh fictional teams?

1950's style round logos, grey road jerseys please for both teams please, white home.

Pittsburgh Finches - Anything direction you want to go with this one, in the 1950 style

Pittsburgh Finches
FYI, artwork is not of my making, just modified and recolored it...
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image Image 

Last edited by txranger; 02-20-2019 at 05:25 PM.
Old 02-20-2019, 04:32 PM   #9296
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Philadelphia Quills

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwines View Post
Hey Tx,

Philadelphia Quills
FYI, artwork within the logo is not of my making...
Attached Images

Last edited by txranger; 02-20-2019 at 05:25 PM.
Old 02-20-2019, 04:37 PM   #9297
Bottom Of The Sixth
All Star Starter

Great stuff Tx!

Super creative as always!
Bottom Of The Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 05:28 PM   #9298
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Coos Bay Kingfishers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilowitz19 View Post
I just spent the last hour going through these posts, these logos are incredible. I'd like to request a logo and set for the Coos Bay Kingfishers if you're up for it.

Thanks for the incredible content, the oil based logos were amazing.

Coos Bay Kingfishers
Artwork within the logo is not of my making...
Attached Images

Last edited by txranger; 02-20-2019 at 07:16 PM.
Old 02-21-2019, 01:49 PM   #9299
Hilowitz19
Bat Boy

Quote:

Coos Bay Kingfishers
Artwork within the logo is not of my making...
Amazing! Thank you very much!
Hilowitz19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 07:07 PM   #9300
waittilnextyear
All Star Starter

This isn't really even a request (more of an... if anyone is bored kind of thing), but I started up an MLB+2 expansion league as the Portland Timberjacks (the other "expansion" team is the Expos). Been using knuckler's red flannel logo (I think it was knuckler's creation, but not 100% sure) and I really like it. Also been using txranger's red home and black away jerseys and they look really nice in the game and on the facegens. A little part of me is curious, though, what a traditional home white/road gray uniform set would look like for those Timberjacks. But, believe me... I will get by just fine if I never find out!
waittilnextyear is offline   Reply With Quote