Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2002, 03:36 AM   #1
CLancaster22
Minors (Single A)

"Import all roster files form FTP" not working???

I am having an odd problem and wonder if any other commishes have had this problem before.

When I go to import all the teams at once, the button near the top of the screen on the online league options screen, it will start like normal and appear to be checking all the teams but now there are NO teams that DIDN'T export a file. Now this may sound like a good thing but I know it's not working right cause I do not export my own teams file for obvious reasons.

So I have been going team to team and importing the teams individually for about 3 sims not since the "all at once" thing isn't working correctly. My question is, has anyone else had this problem before and if so, how do I fix it??
CLancaster22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2002, 04:02 AM   #2
holyroller
Hall Of Famer

The import all teams option has never worked for me. I import them one by one. This actually works out for me nicely since I delete them from the local expimp folder and my ftp expimp folder one at a time.

TonyJ et. al.'s alias

“I confused it with the chicken’s neck,” Mocanu, who was admitted to the emergency hospital in Galati, was quoted as saying. “I cut it ... and the dog rushed and ate it.”
holyroller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2002, 12:25 PM   #3
blmeanie
All Star Starter

I believe this is known by the developers. I had the same issue and do it one by one as well.

You can also use a third party ftp product and move all files to your hard drive in one click (ok maybe two clicks!), then use import all (local import).

email me at blmeanie

Above link works for some email client programs but not all, email me at blmeanie33@earthlink.net
blmeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2002, 01:01 PM   #4
Cooleyvol
Hall Of Famer

Re: "Import all roster files form FTP" not working???

Quote:
Originally posted by CLancaster22
I am having an odd problem and wonder if any other commishes have had this problem before.

When I go to import all the teams at once, the button near the top of the screen on the online league options screen, it will start like normal and appear to be checking all the teams but now there are NO teams that DIDN'T export a file. Now this may sound like a good thing but I know it's not working right cause I do not export my own teams file for obvious reasons.

So I have been going team to team and importing the teams individually for about 3 sims not since the "all at once" thing isn't working correctly. My question is, has anyone else had this problem before and if so, how do I fix it??

It will NEVER show an error for the commish's file b/c it only shows an error if an OLD file is present.

Since the commish never exports, there is NO file there for him, thusly, no error is shown.

It only shows an error if a past file is there and won't import.
Cooleyvol is offline   Reply With Quote