Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Title Bout Championship Boxing > TBCB Inside the Ropes
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

TBCB Inside the Ropes Your game and fantasy fights

Old 07-08-2007, 09:39 PM   #1
gocubsgo
All Star Starter

World of Womens Boxing

Okay i am gonna give a new uni a try, not sure how long it will hold my interest but figured what the heck. I will start with just the HW and MW classes. If i can keep up the interest i will add more weight classes. I am going to use a mix of Chris and Mike's uni ideas. I will not do a whole lot of spreadsheet work with these intially. We will start with two organizations the IFBA and IWBF and may alter that as time goes on. I will quick sim thru the first twelve months and see how things look after that for rankings. It will take 10 fights to be ranked. So hopefully i will get thru the first twelve months tonight and have some updates. Later guys.

Last edited by gocubsgo; 07-09-2007 at 10:35 PM.
gocubsgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 11:01 PM   #2
gocubsgo
All Star Starter

IFBA Titlefight Challengers Set

1/15/01 - Ijeoma Egbunine 10-0 (7) and Vonda Ward 10-0 (8) will meet to dtermine who the first IFBA Heavyweight Champion will be. Both fighters have walked thru the competition in their first 10 fights. These two women who are head and shoulders above the rest of the competition will face off against each other at Madision Square Garden in February.

The heavyweight will not be the only title matchup. Madison Square Garden will be host to the first ever IFBA Middleweight Championship fight. Two Americans will faceoff in a fight that many feel will be a mismatch. Mary Ann Almager comes in 10-0 (3) but many feel that her undefeated record has been padded by inferior competition. Almager will fight Jacqui Frazier-Lyde 10-0 (4) who has clearly faced the better competition. Fight experts will tell you whoever wins this fight is just keeping the belt warm for Laila Ali 4-0-1 (2) who is considered the best fighter in the middleweight division.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:18 PM   #3
gocubsgo
All Star Starter

IFBA Title Night - 2/12/2000

Madison Square Garden - Donald Trump is on hand along with many other celebrities are on hand to witness the first ever IFBA title fights. Ward comes in a slight favorite but most experts have this as a pickem.

#1 Ijeoma Egbunine 10-0 (7) vs #2 Vonda Ward 10-0 (8)

Rd1: Ward comes out strong and controls the round but gets hit by a hard right from Egbunine that opens a cut on Wards lip. Ward shakes off the cut and has Egbunine in trouble as the round ends

Score: 10-9 Ward

Rd2: Ward hurts Egbunine early with and uppercut and continues scoring with combinations. Wards outscores Egbunine 14-6 for the round.

Overall: 20-18 Ward

Rd3: Egbunine comes to life in the 3rd round and batters Ward into the ropes. Ward's eye is beginning to swell and her lip is bleeding again. Egnunine tries to close out the fight but cannot send Ward to the canvas. Egbunine outscores Ward 19-8 and takes the round

Score: 10-9 Egbunine
Overall: 29-28 Ward

Rd4: Egbunine starts out early hurting Ward with body shots and working on the already swelling right eye. Midway thru the round Egbunine walks into a monster uppercut from Ward. Egbunine is staggered does her best to hug and grapple thru the rest of the round. Ward is ablle to score on two more cobinations and takes the round.

Overall: 39-37 Ward

Rd5: Egbunine looks shaken from the previous round and continues to hold and avoid Ward. Ward lands a hook that further hurts Egbunine and almost puts her on her back. Two more combinations from Ward and Ebunine is glad to hear the bell ring ending the round.

Overall: 49-46 Ward

Rd6: Neither fighter does a whole lot thru 3/4 of the round. In the last quarter all hell breaks loose. Egbunine is stunned by a Ward hook and comes back with a combination that reopens the cut on Wards mouth and increases the swelling on Wards eye. This round is dead even.

Score: 10-10 Even
Overall: 59-56 Ward

Two more rounds left to go and Igbunine is behind three rounds. Igbunine is going to need two big rounds to pull this fight out.

Rd7: a monster round of action as both fighter are tired and battered. Egbnine continues to work Wards eye and Ward goes to the uppercut and cross that have been there al day. The action moves to center ring where amidst some holding and leaning both fighters fire off hard punches with Ward's appearing to do more damage. The bell sounds as Ward and Egbunine slowly move to their corners.

Score: 10-10 Even
Overall: 69-66 Ward

Ward looks worse for the wear but holds the lead. Egbunine needs a knockout or to dominate the round and hope for a couple of blind judges.

Rd8: Egbunine comes out firing and catches Ward with several hard punches. Ward is bleeding from her lip and now her swollen eye is also bleeding. The ropes are the only thing keeping Ward upright as she smothers Egbunines punches with a bear hug. The bell sounds ending the round and the fight now it is all up to the judges.

Score: 10-8 Egbunine
Overall: 77-76 Ward

The judges score it 78-86, 77-77 and 78-76 for the new Champion Vonda Ward.
Attached Images

Last edited by gocubsgo; 07-10-2007 at 10:22 PM.