Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Front Office Football > FOF - General Discussions

FOF - General Discussions Discuss the upcoming Front Office Football by OOTP Developments here.

Old 05-04-2019, 03:03 PM   #21
File A
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by campinginalaska View Post
Nearly two years in development by the start of the 2019 season. If it isn't released already, then it's time to give up because it'll never be ""ready.""
Two years dev is pretty short, you know...

*facepalm*
Old 05-05-2019, 06:51 PM   #22
campinginalaska
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by File A View Post
Two years dev is pretty short, you know...

*facepalm*
Yeah for massive games, this isnt massive
Old 05-06-2019, 06:02 AM   #23
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by campinginalaska View Post
Yeah for massive games, this isnt massive
Good joke.
Old 05-06-2019, 06:03 AM   #24
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

We don't know when it will be ready. We are working on it, and we are making progress, but we are a small company with only so much resources & developers. Once we have an idea when FOF will be ready, we'll let you know.
Old 05-06-2019, 12:42 PM   #25
Orioles1966
Hall Of Famer

If you are also working on a pro basketball game then a delay in FOF is very acceptable.
Old 05-06-2019, 01:11 PM   #26
andyhdz
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbryant View Post
June - Initial Tease
July - Heavy Tease
August - Super secret Alpha testing starts
September - Initial Beta release for some clean up
October/November - The Party Begins release!

Sounds about right.. of 2022
Old 05-06-2019, 01:13 PM   #27
andyhdz
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orioles1966 View Post
If you are also working on a pro basketball game then a delay in FOF is very acceptable.

I'm guessing the delay in enhancements to perfect team and the mobile app has pushed FOF way down the pecking order as far as resources.
Old 05-06-2019, 03:37 PM   #28
thefatcat
Minors (Single A)

Why is everyone thanking Marcus for telling us nothing?
Old 05-06-2019, 03:56 PM   #29
Sweed
Hall Of Famer

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefatcat View Post
Why is everyone thanking Marcus for telling us nothing?
Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't

It was already stated when something was worth reporting it would be done. Some couldn't leave it at that, just had to go on and on. It finally results in this post from Markus and what does he get? Criticized

I guess the good news is those that doubt the game is still being worked on can "let it go"
Old 05-06-2019, 04:50 PM   #30
thefatcat
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweed View Post
Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't

It was already stated when something was worth reporting it would be done. Some couldn't leave it at that, just had to go on and on. It finally results in this post from Markus and what does he get? Criticized

I guess the good news is those that doubt the game is still being worked on can "let it go"

You are very easily pleased, you've just been told what you've been told about 5 times. Think about if there is nothing to tell it tells you not much is happening surely.

Last edited by thefatcat; 05-06-2019 at 05:01 PM.
Old 05-06-2019, 07:29 PM   #31
Sweed
Hall Of Famer

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Quote:
You are very easily pleased, you've just been told what you've been told about 5 times. Think about if there is nothing to tell it tells you not much is happening surely.
Actually no, I've been told what I've been told once. The repeat messages, like this one, I could ignore because I already know how Jim has always operated.

Hasn't let me down yet and won't in this case either. If it's 2019 fine, if it's 2020 that's ok too. It's a game, my life doesn't revolve around it
Old 05-06-2019, 10:03 PM   #32
File A
Bat Boy

Quote:
Actually no, I've been told what I've been told once. The repeat messages, like this one, I could ignore because I already know how Jim has always operated.

Hasn't let me down yet and won't in this case either. If it's 2019 fine, if it's 2020 that's ok too. It's a game, my life doesn't revolve around it
Stop talking sense and let thefatfeline cry and moan in internet public some more
Old 05-06-2019, 10:15 PM   #33
nbryant
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Damn fatcat you come across as the perfect gen z that finds satisfaction in nothing but complaining about fake news, announcements, or anything else you that doesn't specifically cater to your way of thinking. Keep showing the community how being spoiled and used to getting your way you are, but wait, around here not so much.

I again ask, if you are so unhappy with the current OOTP posture of not discussing a product before they, THEY, are ready to why don't you go troll another companies site and critique the product(s) they do have available.
Old 05-07-2019, 06:22 PM   #34
thefatcat
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbryant View Post
Damn fatcat you come across as the perfect gen z that finds satisfaction in nothing but complaining about fake news, announcements, or anything else you that doesn't specifically cater to your way of thinking. Keep showing the community how being spoiled and used to getting your way you are, but wait, around here not so much.

I again ask, if you are so unhappy with the current OOTP posture of not discussing a product before they, THEY, are ready to why don't you go troll another companies site and critique the product(s) they do have available.

I'm entitled to an opinion like many on here, i've been polite about it unlike you. It shows a real lack of intelligence to be abusive, top job sir!
Old 05-07-2019, 07:11 PM   #35
james17
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyhdz View Post
I'm guessing the delay in enhancements to perfect team and the mobile app has pushed FOF way down the pecking order as far as resources.

You hit the nail on the head. It could very well be that the development 'team' on FOF is just Jim Gindin at this point.
Old 05-08-2019, 12:34 AM   #36
PilotMan
Bat Boy

Quote:

This. This for days.
Old 05-08-2019, 04:14 AM   #37
File A
Bat Boy

Quote:
I'm entitled to an opinion like many on here, i've been polite about it unlike you. It shows a real lack of intelligence to be abusive, top job sir!
Also a real lack of intelligence to lack understanding, empathy, and some freaking patience! Here, have the gold medal in all three categories!
Old 05-08-2019, 05:10 AM   #38
Khephren
Major Leagues

Quote:
I'm entitled
Old 05-08-2019, 03:32 PM   #39
thefatcat
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by File A View Post
Also a real lack of intelligence to lack understanding, empathy, and some freaking patience! Here, have the gold medal in all three categories!

You have just been told there is nothing to tell, there has been nothing to tell for what 6 months maybe more. Even if it is just Jim working on the game for the last 6 months at perhaps 4 hours a day , 5 days a week that's 500 hours of work and there is nothing to tell. Now calm yourself, use that brain you have and work it out! Oh and please enjoy the rest of your day
Old 05-09-2019, 07:10 PM   #40
andyhdz
All Star Starter

OMG can you imagine a Perfect Team version for front office football??????????

I cant' wait until we get that for 2030!!