Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 14 > OOTP 14 - Online Leagues

OOTP 14 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 14 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 02-09-2014, 08:06 PM   #221
tsull88
Bat Boy

Experienced OOTP player looking for a fictional league.

Preferred list:

- Experienced, active, and stable ownership/commissioners
- Scouts enabled / coaches off
- Fictional players
- A franchise in need of some TLC and a rebuild

Shoot me a message and lets see if we're a good fit for each other.
tsull88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 11:05 AM   #222
Rizzo
Minors (Triple A)

I am interested in joining a league. I would preferably like to be in a small league ~8 teams just so I can get my feet wet with OOTP14. If anyone has an opening or is starting one send me a PM or an email at adamjrizzo@yahoo.com.
Rizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 12:02 PM   #223
Huckleberry
All Star Reserve

Looking to join a league. First online league was with OOTP4 and OOTP5, took a lot of years off and bought OOTP9 but never played in an online league in that one. Now I'm ready to be back in it.

Preferences (I'm not picky enough to call them requirements):

Fictional
Scouting ON
Coaches OFF
Ratings 20-80 (1-10, 1-20 work, just don't want them off or 1-100 and 2-8 is least preferred of "acceptable" setups)

...with rapid time progression and the opportunity to name/move my team and design logo/uniforms.

Send me a PM here or email me at huckleberry@adjustedstats.com

Thanks.

Last edited by Huckleberry; 02-13-2014 at 12:06 PM.
Huckleberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 04:46 PM   #224
Pasells
Bat Boy

Played a LONG time ago...looking at possibly getting back in

Recently I am traveling less and while still very busy, interested once again in possibly joining a league.

I played OOTP4 and OOTP5 and have not since, so obviously a lot has changed since then and I'll need to bring myself up to speed.

If you have opening, I am not picky in terms of fictional or not. Learning curve should not be that big a deal but will have to dig down a little to get up to speed.

Would also prefer something with scouting turned on if possible.
Pasells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 03:11 AM   #225
lh34
Bat Boy

I am a fairly experienced OOTP player, having played ootp 11 for the last couple years, playing briefly in an online league as well. I just downloaded ootp 14, and I am looking for a league to join!
lh34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 06:03 PM   #226
Percussion32
Bat Boy

I would like to join a league, I don’t care what type, but I would like a fictional.
Percussion32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 02:02 PM   #227
droman79
Bat Boy

Hi, looking to join my first online league (Don't care if it's MLB or Ficitional Players). Have plenty of experience with the game, but have never been in an online league.
droman79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 01:06 AM   #228
theg02guy
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Looking for a historical league

Hello all,

I'm currently looking for a historical league to join after the one I have been in for 15+ seasons recently folded. I'm a veteran of OOTP predating 6.5. I enjoy rebuilds but would be happy to take on any team. I can be contacted on here or via AIM (theg02guy).

Thanks in advance!
theg02guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 08:53 PM   #229
SeaBear
Minors (Double A)

Looking to join fictional league with professionally crafted logos and jerseys, that are aesthetically appealing and can convey team identity. Way too many leagues on here with logos/jerseys that appear as if they were taken from ClipArt searches.
SeaBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 06:59 PM   #230
masterjt108
Bat Boy

-

Last edited by masterjt108; 03-03-2014 at 12:55 PM.
masterjt108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 05:20 PM   #231
pz501
Bat Boy

About OOTP15 Leagues: Just wondering

I'm wondering if anyone has plans to start a brand new league when OOTP 15 is released?

I mean "new" and not OOTP 14 imported....I don't have the tech skills or time to Commish myself, but I'd sure like to join one, and get in from the ground up.

I've been using OOTP since "9", but have never played in a League before. I using "14" now, have "15" pre-ordered, and just like a lot of folks, I'm chomping at the bit, and watching some Spring Training games right now.

I don't have any particular preferences for type League (Fictional, Historical, or Modern...they're all good), number of teams, or ever sim rate, but would like to be in one that uses coaches, finances, minors, and scouting if possible...like everything though, compromises might be necessary.

I hope to hear from someone who's thinking along the same lines, and while this is ( I think) my very first post, I do "lurk" around the Forums quite a bit, so I'll be in touch, and would love to discuss.

I can also be reached directly at: spzabt501@comcast.net

Thanks for giving this a read!
pz501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 05:29 PM   #232
Jax Powers
Minors (Double A)

Looking for a co-commish

I am starting up a new online league again and am looking for someone (hopefully a little more experieinced than me) to help me run a great league.
hit me back via email at
jackson.schilling @ gmail.com
Jax Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 10:05 PM   #233
barrowsr
Bat Boy

Looking for an online league

I am looking to join an online league. I have never been in one but I have played OOTP for a couple years. I am interested in any type of league.

You can email at barrowsr@msu.edu

Last edited by barrowsr; 03-13-2014 at 10:08 PM.
barrowsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 09:06 AM   #234
dkloosh
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Looking for a League to Join

Hi, I am new to OOTP Baseball and looking forward to OOTP 15, Also would be interested in joining a Start up Modern League . Any openings E_mail me at DKLOOSH@YAHOO.COM

Thanks
dkloosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 09:40 PM   #235
Arkansas Natural
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I first started playing fantasy baseball (Then called Rotisserie Baseball) in 1982, yes that makes me as old as most of your parents. I have played competitive fantasy baseball for years, last year I played a $350 NFBC league and finished 7th of 15 teams. I commished fantasy leagues before the internet and had to pull the player stats from the Saturday USA today, and did it for years. That being said I have a LOT of experience with baseball sims and have seen leagues come and go.

--- I am currently in two leagues and they are both facing issues and may not last much longer. I do have enough experience playing in online leagues that I wont embarrass myself or the league.

---I am looking to join a fresh start league or one doing a reset to the beginning when OOTP15 comes out. I really dont have a preference on what kind of league and will consider most setups. My biggest concern is league competitive balance. I do require there be rules in place that keep player dumping and super teams from happening. This may be difficult to control but I have no intention on playing in a league where one team wins 120 games a yr and has one of the best minor league systems as well (which I am in now).

--- I can be reached at jared_hyatt@yahoo.com or aon AIM at Ozark Hillbilly
Arkansas Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 09:32 AM   #236
Rob Robsen
Bat Boy

Hi, I am new to OOTP Baseball and looking to join fictional league
Who can Create my own team- personalized with my own City, Uniform, Logo, Etc.
Rob Robsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 09:38 PM   #237
BrewerHank
Bat Boy

I'm new to OOTP, but really up for any league if someone needs to fill a spot. The more I learn, the better! Email me if you have anything available - mkschneids@gmail.com
BrewerHank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 02:23 PM   #238
rowen3
Bat Boy

Completely new to ootp, but am an active owner for cfa-football.com, and am looking to get a start in a baseball league. Preferably a fictional league. can contact at rowen3@gmail.com
rowen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 06:36 PM   #239
Dan Snyder
Bat Boy

online League

New to OOTP but long time baseball sim fan. Just got off of active duty and actually have some free time, looking to join a league that wouldn't mind helping me along the way.

dans679@gmail.com
Dan Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 09:31 PM   #240
masterjt108
Bat Boy

My friend and I are looking for a league with two spots open that we could join. We have some experience with a previous online league. We are looking for a league that will only be staying in OOTP 14, and NOT moving to 15. PM me with any information, thanks!
masterjt108 is offline   Reply With Quote