Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML

Old 04-21-2014, 07:58 AM   #1
cephasjames
Hall Of Famer

OOTP Community Logo Collection

For years OOTP has used game generated logos for various reasons: it legally couldn't ship with anything but; the nickname file had too many nicknames where logos simply could not be found on the interweb; etc. Well, this year, OOTP 15, was shipped with a new nickname file that I had made to work with my logo collection, so that when used with my collection the game didn't have to use game generated logos but was able to pull up a specific logo from my collection. IMO, this has helped improve game generated teams. But, I think we, the community, could make it even better still.

If we pool together a bunch of our nickname specific, non-city logos (preferably the highest quality ones - one of the things I've noticed from own collection is that some of the logos are not really that good ) then we (and by "we" I probably mean "me" since I'm coming up with this idea ) could make a Team Nickname file based off of the logos we've collected. The hope would be to have this new file added to the game and then have the collection available in Add-On Central.

If you're wanting to and willing to add you logos to this then please do so under the following format (because this is how it will be formatted in the game):
  • Separate logos alphabetically and in folders (ex. A logos in a folder labeled A; B logos in folder labeled B; etc.)
  • Label the logo with appropriate hexcode (ex. angels_xxxxxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxx_x xxxxx). OOTP can read up to six color codes per logo, but really the first two are the most important - those are the two team colors. Layton is my Homeboy has made a tool that makes this quick and easy if you haven't yet checked that out.
  • Zip/rar/what-have-you it up and post a link here to make it easy to download and add to the rest of the collection.

What do you think?
Pre-OOTP 23 Custom Cap & Jersey Template v3.0 by Deft and NoPepper (with layers from other various artists) that I use: Caps, Jerseys

Last edited by cephasjames; 04-21-2014 at 08:26 AM.
cephasjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 06:59 AM   #2
cephasjames
Hall Of Famer

I'm going to give this a friendly little bump.
Pre-OOTP 23 Custom Cap & Jersey Template v3.0 by Deft and NoPepper (with layers from other various artists) that I use: Caps, Jerseys
Old 04-25-2014, 03:29 PM   #3
klavier
Major Leagues

Some of the better ones from the NJCAA and CCCAA and a few from the nickname project.

https://www.mediafire.com/?8278s0vj5n8r8u8
klavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 10:35 AM   #4
cephasjames
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by klavier View Post
Some of the better ones from the NJCAA and CCCAA and a few from the nickname project.

https://www.mediafire.com/?8278s0vj5n8r8u8
Thanks!
Old 04-26-2014, 06:51 PM   #5
justafan
Hall Of Famer

Hey cephas, great idea! I wish I saved more of my logos from years past, but here's Over 400 logos that I have at this time.