Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-26-2014, 11:36 AM   #1
Carlton
Hall Of Famer

Team logo not overriding previous one

Have an odd issue

I created a league, and I have two teams

Little Rock Travelers
Ft. Worth Cats

That I cannot over ride their team logo even though the ones I have are valid .png files

I've tried to delete the old file from the logos file, and then reset all team logos from the setup screen and still the one I don not want pops up

Is there a place in the saved games file that is superseding the logo folder? I can't see anything in images

"I am at that stage of my life where I keep myself out of arguments. I am 100% self sufficient spiritually, emotionally & financially. Even if you say 1+1=5, you are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. Enjoy!"
Carlton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 11:47 AM   #2
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Here is the file location in a saved game folder, your .lg file where the logos reside...

C:\Users\your user name\Documents\Out of the Park Developments\OOTP Baseball 14\data\saved_games\1903 PCL.lg\news\html\images\team_logos

txranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 12:19 PM   #3
Carlton
Hall Of Famer

That did it! Thanks again TX

I had to delete all the logos and then regenerate in the team screen and then import

Odd that some stick

"I am at that stage of my life where I keep myself out of arguments. I am 100% self sufficient spiritually, emotionally & financially. Even if you say 1+1=5, you are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. Enjoy!"
Old 04-27-2014, 07:57 PM   #4
RBPD5015
Minors (Triple A)

Ok so to touch on this point, let me ask

I got tons and tons of logos in my main images folder in the root of OOTP

I then added some custom logos for teams even though they have images in the main folder of ootp.

I save the game and come back and only the logos from the images folder are loading

not the custom ones I added form another folder.

I thought once you added a logo it stored it

C:\Users\your user name\Documents\Out of the Park Developments\OOTP Baseball 14\data\saved_games\1903 PCL.lg\news\html\images\team_logos

????

I want zero dependecy on that main logos folder and want every logo in the saved_ games folder?

am I missing something?

Matt
RBPD5015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 11:03 AM   #5
edtheguy
Minors (Single A)

I miss the days when the game would save a manually selected logo instead of automatically loading the first match in the logo folder every time. I never had a problem with this until '14...
edtheguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 01:23 PM   #6
Carlton
Hall Of Famer

Sorry RBP

WIth 14 and 15, the game will say screw your preferences and look in that logos folder

You have to delete all in that saved game folder then try again, but if you are in 1995 and have a logo that says Texas_rangers_1996 I think it will change it next season

Choices are:
1) Rename the logos
2) Make a new folder in your logos folder that says Old logos, grab all the logos and put them in that sub folder, then put your logos in a sub folder called New logos (or whatever) , with 0 logos in the main logo folder, the game won't manually change anything.

That can be done with caps and jerseys as well