Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Dynasty Reports

OOTP Dynasty Reports Tell us about the OOTP dynasties you have built!

Old 08-22-2019, 07:26 PM   #1
tcblcommish
Hall Of Famer

Bleacher Reports TOP baseball teams of all time Tourney

updated soon
tcblcommish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 07:29 PM   #2
tcblcommish
Hall Of Famer

Teams in the Tournament

Here is the list of the teams that will be in this tournament. I used this list https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...istory#slide11 to determine the list of teams but took out the ones that were close in date like the 37 and 39 yankees. I will only use the best one and some that are somewhat close. This is the breakdown of the teams that will play each other in the tournament.

Series 1. 1957 Milwaukee Braves at 1927 New York Yankees
Series 2. 1954 Cleveland Indians at 1995 Atlanta Braves
Series 3: 1993 Toronto Blue Jays at 1970 Baltimore Orioles
Series 4: 2005 Chicago White Sox at 1984 Detroit Tigers
Series 5: 1954 New York Giants at 1998 New York Yankees
Series 6: 1910 Philadelphia Athletics at 1986 New York Mets
Series 7: 1999 New York Yankees at 1929 Philadelphia Athlletics
Series 8: 1967 St. Louis Cardinals at 1905 New York Giants
Series 9: 2001 Seattle Mariners at 1939 New York Yankees
Series 10: 2004 Boston Red Sox at 1942 St. Louis Cardinals
Series 11: 1995 Cleveland Indians at 1902 Pittsburgh Pirates
Series 12: 1968 Detroit Tigers at 1907 Chicago Cubs
Series 13: 1912 Boston Red Sox at 1975 Cincinnati Reds
Series 14: 1963 Los Angeles Dodgers at 1955 Brooklyn Dodgers
Series 15: 1973 Oakland Athletics at 1961 New York Yankees
Series 16: 1969 New York Mets at 1932 New York Yankees

The Game ERA will depend on the series. I'm going to try to get as close as I can to both teams but if I can't, I'll go somewhere in the middle. AS for DH, none of the series will have a DH, even those that used one at the time.The series will be 9 games, 2 home, 3 away, 2 home, 1 away, 1 home.

Last edited by tcblcommish; 08-22-2019 at 07:44 PM.
Old 08-22-2019, 07:39 PM   #3
tcblcommish
Hall Of Famer

Series 1: 27 Yankees vs 57 Braves

Games wil be played using the 1927 Settings. I can't choose in between so I will have to use the favorites ERA.I couldn't post any screenshots at all either so now that I can do that, I will be replaying the series and will post screens of the games.

GAME 1

The Braves take game 1, winning 9 to 5 in New York. Hank Aaron hit a massive home run in game one and Warren Spahn pitched a solid complete game for his first win o the series. For the Yankees, Meusel was solid going 4 for 5 and Gehrig drove in 2 runs but the Yankees fell flat with runners on base.

GAME 2

In Back to back games, the Braves beat the Yankees to take a strong 2-0 lead. Bob Buhl pitched very well giving up 2 runs in the 9 innings that he pitched but both of them were unearned. Covington was 3 for 5 to lead the offense for the Braves. Gehrig was 2 for 3 with a walk for the Yankees but they realy couldn't muster much in the way of offense again.

GAME 3

The Yankees pulled off a huge win in Millwaukee to get the series to 2 to 1 for the Braves. Lazerri and Gehrig lead the way, both going 2 for 5 and Urban Shocker picked up the win for the Yankees. Ruth and Aaron are still quiet so far this series. Ruth is hitting just .154 and Aaron is hitting .333 but only the one homer. Covington had another good game for the Braves hitting 3 for 4 but the Braves couldn't pull off their 3rd win.

GAME 4

George Pipgras was rock solid as the Yankees even the series at 2. He pitched 9 innings for the win scattering 12 hits and 1 walk with no strikeouts in the win. Ruth, Collins and Combs all had 2 hits each in the game to help getting the edge over the Braves 3 to 2.

GAME 5

Lou Gehrig hit a moonshot off of Warren Spahn to score 3 of the 5 runs the Yankees would get and Waite Hoyt got his first win pitching a very solid game. Covington continued his hot hitting and is now hitting .545 with a homer and 4 rbi for the Braves.

GAME 6

The Braves fought back into the series to tie it up at 3. Eddie Matthews came alive in this one hiitting 4 hits and Covington blasted another homerun for the winning Braves. Buhl picked up his 2nd victory of the series as well pitching a complete game. Lou Gehrig hit his 2nd homer of the series and is hitting .462 with 2 homers and 6 rbi. Ruth is still very quiet hitting .166 with no power at all.

GAME 7

Another solid game pitched by Urban Shocker to go to 2-0 for the series and Collins hit his first home run of the series for the winning side. Crandall for the Braves is slowly making his bid for MVP as he is now hitting .375 with 2 homers and 5 rbi.

GAME 8

The Braves pull off a huge game to even the series and send the series to a full 9 games. A great game pitched by Pizarro, pitching 7 innings allowing just 1 run. The Braves left 16 men on base and the Yankees left 12. Not a lot of offense in the game but aa great pitching matchup.

GAME 9

The Braves pull off a massive upset, beating the Yankees in 9 games. Warren Spahn pitched his complete game for the win and overal, the Yankees just couldn't do enough to get any runs versus the strong pitching of the Braves. Johnny Logan lit up the scoreboard in this one going 2 for 3 driving in the winning run. After the game, they announced that Wes Covington was named the MVP of the series.

Last edited by tcblcommish; 08-24-2019 at 04:41 PM.