Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions Post suggestions for the next version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Old 07-11-2018, 12:43 AM   #1
Trudel79
Bat Boy

Proper Multiplayer Please!

My brother, best friend & I all grew up playing Strat-O, and over the past few years, have really absolutely enjoyed playing OOTP. Though we have thousands of hours logged in OOTP, the multiplayer leaves a lot to be desired. So I was curious if there any plans for a proper multiplayer in the future?

By proper, I mean being able to either connect to a server, or have one of us act as a host and do everything in real time. We're looking to be able to split up a league three ways, and be able to access all league functions together in real time, like being able to mess around with our teams, simulate our own games instead of just the one person being able to do so, and the biggest one of all, being able to play a live game against one another.

I know a lot of people like this game for just the solo aspect of it, and don't get me wrong, I do to, but man wouldn't it be great to be able to participate in a league in real time instead of having to send everything off to one person to simulate and wait around for the results.

PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!
Trudel79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 10:26 PM   #2
markvacc1
Minors (Single A)

It would be difficult to have a team for a whole season as real life is too unpredictable and at times, hard to manage. I did suggest a web page for players to be able to show up, pick a season that has started, enter and either sit at a team of choice and wait for an opponent or sit at a game that already has a person waiting. The point is to play HTH, who cares what team. They could have a stat tracker to at least keep a record of your games W-L. Some people might be in 1950, some in 1985. Take turns choosing which team to be. Tru life transactions are used.
markvacc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 07:25 PM   #3
grall1126
Minors (Single A)

Good idea, just to have a live game
grall1126 is offline   Reply With Quote