Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 15 > OOTP 15 - Online Leagues

OOTP 15 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 15 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 07-17-2014, 12:57 AM   #101
halldorr
Minors (Double A)

Haven't been around OOTP for a few years but finally snapped up OOTP 15 last week. Looking for a solid league with active owners, MLB or fictitious players are fine. Other than that I am pretty flexible, would love to hear form leagues needing owners via private message here and please send your web address to the league site as well.

*edit* Thanks for the messages guys, have started looking over leagues but was super busy at work today
*edit 2* Is AIM the only thing most leagues use these days?
*edit3* found a league, thanks all!

Last edited by halldorr; 07-23-2014 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Updating status
halldorr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 11:24 PM   #102
Allyg3131
Bat Boy

Looking for League

Fellas,

Great to be back in the OOTP loop. I am an experienced GM with years of experience. I am looking to get back into a dedicated league. I would prefer that it is a league with real players that isn't further than 10 years in. However, if it is a legit and well-ran league I would be willing to join. I am willing to take even a terrible team as I enjoy the rebuilding challenge. Send me a private message if you have an opening. Thanks!

Mike
Allyg3131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 05:38 PM   #103
TimBLee
Bat Boy

Looking to Join League

I am looking to join a league! I never played in an online league but I am ready for this! I want real rosters! email me @ lee90095@gmail.com!
TimBLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 02:31 PM   #104
TwinsTHunter
Minors (Double A)

I'd like to join an OOTP15 league with ALL the following settings:

Fictional or Current MLB
Potential and Current Ratings scale 1-100
Scouts On, but with 100% accuracy (So teams can still find international players themselves)

As long as it's 2014 or further (2030, 2040, etc.) it's fine with me. It doesn't need to be a new-starting league, and I don't care what team I get. Rebuilding is generally more fun, but any team would be fine.

I've been in several long running OOTP6.5 leagues, and was in a short running OOTP12 league, but have been playing the game since version 3 I think.

The best way to contact me is a PM on here; if you'd rather email send me a PM and I'll give my email there. Thanks in advance.
TwinsTHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 05:59 PM   #105
Mookie
Bat Boy

New League

I would like to join a new league as the Mets. Just finished one season getting used to it. I am looking for an active league that will continue on for years to come.
Mookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 11:17 PM   #106
khy102
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I've played earlier versions of OOTP. Looking to join an online league with a friend, we're new to the online stuff though. A basic league, with real MLB Players would be great. He does have a copy of the game as well. Please send me an e-mail at khy102@comcast.net if there is room somewhere.
khy102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 02:38 PM   #107
HerdFan32
Bat Boy

new ootp looking for online league

I am looking for an online league. I am new to the OOTP game, but not to simulation games. I have played through FM2012 and FM2013 multiple season saves in each. I have never done an online league but would like to.

Again, new to this game and to online leagues, but willing to dig in and stick with it

EDIT: for the moment, I am no longer looking for league invivtes

Last edited by HerdFan32; 07-24-2014 at 09:49 AM. Reason: found a couple leagues
HerdFan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 10:25 PM   #108
stylern
Bat Boy

Hey all, looking for a league to join. Been playing OOTP on and off since OOTP 12, but never been a part of an online league.

I'd love to be a part of a league with MLB players, I'll take any team. You can message me on here or also email me at stylern@gmail.com

Last edited by stylern; 07-24-2014 at 02:37 PM.
stylern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 11:05 PM   #109
lewski19
Bat Boy

Looking for OOTP 15 Modern MLB League

Looking for a league as close to year one as possible.

I have a great deal of experience in a top notch long running league. I am interested in a modern lg, and am very active.

Please email me at lewski19@gmail.com if you have any openings.

thanks
lewski19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 10:41 AM   #110
Krythin
Bat Boy

Looking for a league to join, real or fictional doesnt matter as long as it's based in the present day or future (i.e. 2014 onwards)

Cheers
Krythin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 10:33 PM   #111
dashleygoas
Bat Boy

Returning Manager

Hey guys,

I am a fan returning to OOTP15 after a few year hiatus. I had played 3 thru X, but stepped away after having multiple leagues fold in a short period of time. I was frustrated with leagues that had managers come in, dump their prospects, maybe win a championship, then quit when the cupboard was bare, or commissioners that maybe bit off more than they could chew and would just disappear.

So I'm back now, and looking for a stable league (maybe 2) to get back in. I'm easily reachable by email, someone who would regularly check a message board, and always exports. I don't mind taking on a lowly team if you have a league with the history that I know that I might have a chance to see a multi-year rebuild through to fruition.

So shoot me a pm if you got an opening, or a league with a lot of history and no one on the waitlist. In the mean time, I'm going to run through a few seasons and get my feet wet on this new version.
dashleygoas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 03:56 PM   #112
joeyjojojrshabadoo
Minors (Double A)

Veteran dedicated GM

I'm a veteran GM, and one time commissioner. I've taken a break from being involved online with any league, but am looking to get back in. I currently just got into one league, but I'm looking to get the Cubs in a brand new 15 league if possible. I like to play with modern day rosters and rules that reflect current real life. I'm not much for fictional leagues or historic replays.

I can be reached at 3jpc33@gmail.com. I periodically check on here but emailing me will get you the quickest response.

Last edited by joeyjojojrshabadoo; 07-27-2014 at 03:59 PM.
joeyjojojrshabadoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 04:05 PM   #113
Grandbudda
Major Leagues

I'm looking for a historical simulation league that's in the post ww II era. I'm currently in three other leagues as well. Retirement is great!
Grandbudda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 10:21 PM   #114
OriolesFan99
Bat Boy

Looking to play

Looking for a current style league. Active and have played OOTP 11 for years and becoming well acquainted with OOTP 15. Easy way to reach is michaelremeikis@yahoo.com
OriolesFan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 10:56 PM   #115
JollyRoger90
Bat Boy

I'm a new player to OOTP looking for an online league to join. I'd prefer either a real or fictional league. PM me if you have an opening.

Thanks!
JollyRoger90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 01:23 PM   #116
Cowee
Bat Boy

I have played prior versions of OOTP, most recent being OOTP13. I just picked up OOTP15 and was looking to get involved an online league for the first time.

If anyone has a newer league with actual players, please contact me!

Thanks

CStites23@gmail.com
Cowee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 10:38 PM   #117
silvis
Bat Boy

ootp from 2007 on 5 plus years of experience . Looking to get back into the fun with a established league.

silvisffxi@yahoo.com
silvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 10:49 PM   #118
_jl16
Bat Boy

Looking for a OOPT15 league to join.

Hey, very interested to join a league. I would like to join a league very similar to real life baseball settings. email me at tmw13@live.com please
_jl16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 07:43 PM   #119
_jl16
Bat Boy

Still looking for a active league, I am very active. Would like a league with real MLB settings and starting season to be 2014. email me at tmw13@live.com
_jl16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 06:29 PM   #120
SupermanBSU
Minors (Double A)

I'm new to the OOTP world. I started a online league for my dad and I to play together but I would like to join one. I have OOTP15 and I'm opening to any league that would have me. jwaterbury(at)gmail(dot)com
SupermanBSU is offline   Reply With Quote