Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 14 > OOTP 14 - New to the Game?

OOTP 14 - New to the Game? If you have basic questions about the game, please come here!

Old 10-12-2014, 07:15 PM   #1
djl81790
Bat Boy

Commish Mode Changes My Team?

I recently put myself in commish mode for my historical 1947 league so that I could edit all teams to add certain players to their spring training rosters. When I unclicked "commish mode" when I was done, the game took me away from being the GM (only) of the Philadelphia Phillies and put me as the GM of a new random team. Why did it do this? I can go back into commish mode and put myself back as the Phillies GM, but when I unclick "commish mode" again it gets randomize again. Also, I don't like that its like I'm starting fresh with my relationship with my owner. I want his attitude toward me from being the GM the previous year to carry over. But it appears to late for that. Can someone shed some light?
djl81790 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 12:30 PM   #2
Leo_The_Lip
All Star Starter

I have never seen anyone else with this issue. Commissioner mode does not make changes like you described, that is, it does not change or add new teams.

I can only suggest deleting this save and starting out fresh.

As to owner attitudes, the game randomly assigns these values at the beginning, then your actions/results influence what the owner thinks of you as the game progresses. Since you have not started the game, the owner has not had time to evaluate you, so I'm a bit puzzled what your issue is.