Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues

Old 02-16-2012, 03:58 PM   #201
MLBNut
Bat Boy

Looking

Hi I'm looking to join a modern league. I'm 25 and don't have much to do I work from home. So I have a lot of free time. I played baseball when I was in HS but tore my ACL.

Well send my a message a ChrisMLBFan@hotmail.com
MLBNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:19 PM   #202
mikeastriker
Minors (Double A)

mlb nut i emailed you
mikeastriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 06:51 PM   #203
twhalen
Bat Boy

ootp12

Hello I am looking to join a league. Dont real care on what team or with real players. Been playing since the old season ticket days offline and now im looking to jump to the big leagues.

Top teams i would like are
1.Boston
2.Seattle
3.Reds
4.Marlins
5.Cardnials

Thats if you use real teams and players if not I am open to any team.
I would like a sim only 2-3 days aweek. I have ootp12 and plan on sticking with it for awhile so if you plan on jumping to ootp13 soon rule me out
E-mail is twhalen24@gmail.com
twhalen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 07:09 PM   #204
Jax Powers
Minors (Double A)

ootp12

Hi guys I am currently a member of Champions League Baseball, which is a modern factual league.
Im looking for somethihng to counter that, prefereably a Fictional league any out there with an opening?
Jax Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 01:57 AM   #205
kingkoz
Bat Boy

Possibly looking for another league. Yes I am pretty picky. But when you win you can be.

I would like a league with at least one league having a DH in it. I would also like a league that doesnt use real players or real teams. But doesnt restrict an area for example if i wanted to have the Buffalo Wings.
Prefer a hard cap but can deal with a luxary tax if its not idiotic.
I am not a huge fan of comp but no big deal there I dont mind that to much.
Cash for teams I like having a more than those leagues that think they are smart with a 5 mill team cash limit.

Im sorry im a yankees fan I like to spend lol. Im not to picky. Im an American league guy. And I like having some sorta team name control. And well honiestly im probably better than 95% of the gms you have. kingkoz2000@yahoo.com or aim kingkoz2000

Thanks
Koz

Last edited by kingkoz; 02-22-2012 at 02:01 AM. Reason: forgot email
kingkoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 02:04 AM   #206
soadeathdealer
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkoz View Post
Possibly looking for another league. Yes I am pretty picky. But when you win you can be.

I would like a league with at least one league having a DH in it. I would also like a league that doesnt use real players or real teams. But doesnt restrict an area for example if i wanted to have the Buffalo Wings.
Prefer a hard cap but can deal with a luxary tax if its not idiotic.
I am not a huge fan of comp but no big deal there I dont mind that to much.
Cash for teams I like having a more than those leagues that think they are smart with a 5 mill team cash limit.

Im sorry im a yankees fan I like to spend lol. Im not to picky. Im an American league guy. And I like having some sorta team name control. And well honiestly im probably better than 95% of the gms you have. kingkoz2000@yahoo.com or aim kingkoz2000

Thanks
Koz

Hes a good Gm and he can come off as an ass sometimes but hes a true Yankees fan what do you expect lol. any league would be lucky to have him as long as him and the league are a good fit .

Leagues

OOTP

POTD: Vermont/Co-Commish
MTBL: League Closed
The Show: Jacksonville Bombers
RFTP : Braves/co-commish: League Closed
HRBL: Commish: League Closed

DDSPF

WWPF- Miami

CSFL- Tampa

USFL: New Orleans

DDSCF

SNCFL: Florida/ JMU
soadeathdealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 08:30 PM   #207
DHTF321
Bat Boy

Found 2 leagues. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by DHTF321; 04-01-2012 at 05:14 PM.
DHTF321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 09:23 PM   #208
Hitmen#99
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Looking for a league

I have been involved with ootp for awhile, but took some time off. I am back and looking for a league. Pm me or email- ISUYowell435@aol.com
Hitmen#99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 09:40 PM   #209
MattR8484
Bat Boy

First Timer!!!

First time in a OOTP league....not picky, very committed.
MattR8484 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 06:53 PM   #210
Jaemoney22
Bat Boy

Looking for a new league

Hey guys,

I've been in a few OOTP leagues, including the WBH for the last 4 years and just recently one of the leagues I have been playing in folded. I have experience and I am very active on the forums in all leagues I've played in. I have no preference with what type of league it is, just would like to join a solid league with a little past history if at all possible. Startup leagues havent worked out for me and I would like to join a league that will be around for a while.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you guys.

Jaemoney22@hotmail.com

Last edited by Jaemoney22; 02-27-2012 at 06:56 PM. Reason: added email
Jaemoney22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 07:28 PM   #211
MightyQuinn
Minors (Double A)

Looking for OOTPX, 11 or 12.
I have all 3 games, I am currently in 4 leagues and depending upon the rules/restrictions looking to join more...

No scouts.
7 or less day sims.
No forum posting point system.
Some kind of an email notification of a sim.

I dont have time to read all forums, but I answer my emails/pms and export as long as there is notification of a sim.

POTD 2027-35
UFBL 2012-20
WWBL 2021-25
WBL 2016-2019, 2011-12
MightyQuinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:37 PM   #212
canleafs18
Bat Boy

Looking to join any type of league. Sims must be 7 days or less and there must be at least three sims per week. I've been a user for almost a year now. Also, the league must have forums.

Email: stevschw@gmail.com

Ready to get started!
canleafs18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 05:20 PM   #213
DamPenguin
All Star Reserve

Looking to join an on-line league for the first time. Have a lot of free time and would be very commited. I have OOTP 12 and am likely to stick with it for a while. Please contact me at delgadillomd@hotmail.com
DamPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 02:55 PM   #214
scolom4
Bat Boy

Looking to join leage... first time on an online league. contact me at scolom4@lsu.edu thanks!
scolom4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:28 PM   #215
Zarberg
Minors (Double A)

Looking to join a league, please read first!

Hello there, I'm looking to join a league, but not just any league, mind you. I'm somewhat particular about what I like and dislike. A little bit about me, first:

I run an OotP league already. Don't worry, I'm not going to try and barge in and be a 2nd commissioner or be bossy. I just want to run a team (I don't run a team in my own league). I love baseball, longtime Red Sox/Mets fan (yes, 1986 was rough for me - my mom's side of the family are lifelong Boston fans, my dad's side lifelong Brooklyn/Mets fans). I'm an IT geek by trade, and a geek in general.

What I'm looking for in a league:

• Fictional or far enough ahead in the future that there aren't a majority of MLB players. I'm somewhat flexible on this.
  • No requirement to write articles. This is a must. I do a decent amount of freelance work as a writer and I really don't want to feel like I have to write more. I don't mind when people write stuff on the league, but I don't want to feel as if I'm forced to do it.
  • Equalized cities and/or salary cap. I'm somewhat flexible on this, but I'd rather see a league that doesn't give an immediate advantage to NYC or LA.
  • Scouting on. I like the scouts, gives a bit of realism to the game. I'm flexible on this, too.
So, if you think I'd be a good fit to run a team, hit me up - my e-mail is daniel(dot)wheeler (at) gmail.com

https://www.big-baseball.org/
Zarberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 06:37 PM   #216
MrLegend28
Bat Boy

Hi my name is Nick, 25, love baseball. Have OOTP 12 and am looking for a league, don't really care about the small things, just wanna play and have fun.

Hit me up on email (nickwadden@gmail.com) or PM

thanks
Nick
MrLegend28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 09:24 AM   #217
madJ
Major Leagues

Hi,

this is my very first post on this forum. I played OOTP 12 solo for quite some time now and I thought it would be nice to join an online league. I'm 24 years of age and this would be my first shot as an online GM. So I'm looking for a newby friendly league where I can extend my knowledge.
I'd prefer to take the Red Sox if they are available. But I would also take any other team, as long as it is not the Yankees. As you can tell from this preference, I don't want to join a fictional league. For me it is hard to commit to a fictional team.

Best regards,
madJ

Last edited by madJ; 03-10-2012 at 09:29 AM.
madJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 02:24 AM   #218
MLBHistoryFanatic
Bat Boy

Hi, I have played OOTP, the free version, but have not bought OOTP12 yet... I will certainly do so if I can get into a league and I need to buy it. I'm looking for a historical league with real players that goes back as far as possible (I'd like to join a league that is currently in a 1950 or earlier season). I'm not picky about how good the team is, and I'm looking to commit to a league for many years. Please email me at mike@heritagelandscaping.ca if you are interested in having me as an owner. Thanks.
MLBHistoryFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 06:26 AM   #219
sfbaby
Bat Boy

This will be my first online OOTP league and I'm open to any type of league and with any team. Very committed and lots a free time
sfbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 12:48 AM   #220
JDevil
All Star Reserve

Looking for a smaller (24 or less teams) fictional league that will be starting with 13. I've been out of OOTP for a while, but will get back into it with the new version.

AIM - LedgerSko
JDevil is offline   Reply With Quote