Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML

Old 10-11-2019, 11:58 PM   #1
gregisawesome13
Minors (Double A)

Lightbulb Baseball Down Under

Here are my logos, jerseys, caps, and teams that I use for my Baseball Down Under League. Each piece is found on my imgur/google drive. If you need a link to any individual piece just let me know so that you can make your own!

I would love to hear any c + c.

Original Six
Adelaide 19/20 Rebrand
Brisbane 2020 Rebrand
Canberra 2019 Rebrand
Melbourne
Perth
Sydney

Expansion Teams
Auckland
Canterbury (Christchurch)
Geelong Korea Geelong
Gold Coast
Newcastle
Port Adelaide
Sunshine Coast
Wellington

In my league the ABL uses Adidas. So to start off here is the logo set for the league.

Last edited by gregisawesome13; 12-31-2020 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Updated Team List
gregisawesome13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 12:32 AM   #2
gregisawesome13
Minors (Double A)

Adelaide Bite

Adelaide Bite logo set here.

These seem a little crowded so may rethink how I present the logos here. The scripts are all custom made. The shark and such logos are lifted from other logos here. The A with the Bite mark is not my own but found on an add on a Chinese website.

The retro Giants version here as well. Might be one of my favorite things in my league to to throw the retro jersey's on for both teams and enjoy a game.

Adding the 2019/20 Update

Caps:

Jerseys:

Retro Cap:

Retro Jersey:

Last edited by gregisawesome13; 12-30-2020 at 02:58 PM.
Old 10-12-2019, 02:17 PM   #3
micropterus58
All Star Starter

Very creative. I do like the presentation.
micropterus58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 04:38 PM   #4
gregisawesome13
Minors (Double A)

Port Adelaide

Port Adelaide set here. This is based on one of the older clubs in Australia so a lot of the stuff is lifted from their current and past identities.

Retro logos to the lower left. Lots of duplicate logos here as they have a pretty basic identity in terms of color. They are affiliated with the rugby club of the same name.

The retro versions hail from the 90s and 80s.

Caps:

Jerseys:

n

Retro Cap:

Retro Jersey:

Last edited by gregisawesome13; 10-13-2019 at 06:03 PM. Reason: add Jersey
Old 10-13-2019, 08:38 PM   #5
gregisawesome13
Minors (Double A)

Auckland Tuatara

Recent expansion team that is about to start its second season. I really like the uniqueness of the this identity and the sea foam green color reminds me of the 90s.

No retro logos for this set, if someone has ideas for the fauxback uniform and colors let me know.

Caps:

Jerseys:

Old 10-14-2019, 05:55 AM   #6
thorpegiovanni
All Star Reserve

Very nice, I can always use some extra Australian sets.
Do you have the link to your drive/imgur for the primary and secondary logos?
Old 10-14-2019, 10:29 AM   #7
cmaug
Major Leagues

great contribution, thanks for sharing!

I always like when the logos and wordmarks are included so that I can make my own tweaks to concepts that I like

One thing - in the Adelaide jerseys where you used the "Bite" wordmark it looks like you got some disruption to the quality of the image as you changed it's size in that application. If I recall correctly, that software does better when making images smaller rather than larger, perhaps if you enlarged the logo outside and then shrunk it down to the size you want once inside Jerseymaker...
cmaug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 12:35 PM   #8
BigRed75
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregisawesome13 View Post
Recent expansion team that is about to start its second season. I really like the uniqueness of the this identity and the sea foam green color reminds me of the 90s.

No retro logos for this set, if someone has ideas for the fauxback uniform and colors let me know.
It's tricky because the Tuatara are literally the first professional baseball team in New Zealand.

Perhaps if you can unearth an old jersey from a New Zealand Little League World Series team? Or Olympics or WBC qualifiers?

That's a tricky one.

SPTT team

Was not a Snag fan...until I saw the fallout once he was gone and realized what a good job he was actually doing. - Ty Cobb
BigRed75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 03:33 AM   #9
gregisawesome13
Minors (Double A)

Sydney Blue Sox

Sydney Blue Sox here.

Wanted to drop one of the original 6 year as I pick up on OOTP 21

Couple of retro fits as well to pay herald. Lots of scripts for custom jerseys should people want them. Which one do you like the best?

Caps:

Jerseys:

Retro Cap:

Retro Jersey:

Last edited by gregisawesome13; 03-30-2020 at 04:19 AM.
Old 07-10-2020, 11:19 PM   #10
gregisawesome13
Minors (Double A)

Perth Heat

Perth Heat

Finally been able to resume this project and update it further.

Perth has a pretty stable brand but they mixed it up this past year throwing it back to their older jerseys as part of their 2019/20 hallmark. The Throwbacks are also what they wore for most of 2019, which the black happens to be my favorite jersey of the set by far.

Caps:

Jerseys:

Retro Cap:

Retro Jersey:

Last edited by gregisawesome13; 12-30-2020 at 01:13 PM.
Old 07-13-2020, 12:49 AM   #11
gregisawesome13
Minors (Double A)

Gold Coast Cougars

Gold Coast Cougars

A historic team with a great identity. In the original ABL under the names Clippers, Dolphins, and Cougars. Wanted to make sure they were brought back. Another great youth and local identity to start with and just added some small features and changes. Decided to stick with the black and gold scheme even though that is similar to would be rival Brisbane - albeit they are going back to gold and blue as the colors in 2020. Lots of custom drawing, pulling images off of old cards, media guides, and etc.

Caps:

Jerseys:

Retro Caps:

Fauxback Caps:

Retro Jersey:

Last edited by gregisawesome13; 12-29-2020 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Added Content
Old 07-18-2020, 01:26 AM   #12
gregisawesome13
Minors (Double A)

Canterbury Redbacks

After the success and promotion of Auckland, another New Zealand team could be considered. Located in Christchurch the important pieces where the coloration of this team to be red and black and what better way to symbolize that then use Redbacks to represent the Katipo spider of the whole south island. A more traditional design than the rest of the league for sure. The redbacks wordmark is from a shoe company and the C logo used in the wordmarks and Cap logo is a common Cleveland redesign.

The retro mark is included for a future fauxback jersey.

Caps:

Jerseys:

Old 07-18-2020, 11:30 AM   #13
BigRed75
Hall Of Famer

Can I make a suggestion? I think it would be cool if you made the redback mark on the spider be in the shape of the South Island. It wouldn't be symmetrical, but I think the island has the general overall shape to work.

Hope you're keeping well, my friend.

SPTT team

Was not a Snag fan...until I saw the fallout once he was gone and realized what a good job he was actually doing. - Ty Cobb
BigRed75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 07:46 PM   #14
zdubbya13
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Port Adelaide set here. This is based on one of the older clubs in Australia so a lot of the stuff is lifted from their current and past identities.

Retro logos to the lower left. Lots of duplicate logos here as they have a pretty basic identity in terms of color. They are affiliated with the rugby club of the same name.

The retro versions hail from the 90s and 80s.

Caps:

Jerseys:

n

Retro Cap:

Retro Jersey:

These are absolutely great! Is there any way I could get the Magpies logo?
Old 07-20-2020, 01:25 PM   #15
gregisawesome13
Minors (Double A)

Google Drive Link

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdubbya13 View Post
These are absolutely great! Is there any way I could get the Magpies logo?
Here is the full link. If you want source materials they are under the initial folder name, if you want more finished products they are under To Imgur.

Let me know if that doesn't work for some reason.
Old 07-20-2020, 01:27 PM   #16
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Here is the full link. If you want source materials they are under the initial folder name, if you want more finished products they are under To Imgur.

Let me know if that doesn't work for some reason.

I think you need to change the sharing permission on the google drive link. It may be set to restricted right now.
nielsoncp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 01:44 PM   #17
gregisawesome13
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nielsoncp View Post
I think you need to change the sharing permission on the google drive link. It may be set to restricted right now.
Think I got that fixed! Thank you!
Old 07-20-2020, 02:18 PM   #18
gregisawesome13
Minors (Double A)

Canterbury Redbacks Additional Logos

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRed75 View Post
Can I make a suggestion? I think it would be cool if you made the redback mark on the spider be in the shape of the South Island. It wouldn't be symmetrical, but I think the island has the general overall shape to work.

Hope you're keeping well, my friend.

I think I still like the original, but here are two more versions for people, also on the google drive.

I will personally use the symmetrical one because I eventually plan on adding another South Island club at some point.

If someone wants the caps just let me know, although the color set should make it pretty easy to create your content. If you do feel free to post it here for others to use.

Last edited by gregisawesome13; 07-20-2020 at 02:30 PM.
Old 07-21-2020, 12:41 AM   #19
gregisawesome13
Minors (Double A)

Sunshine Coast

Sunshine Coast, a smaller regional hub in Queensland seemed like another landing spot for a club that hasn't had baseball, but could build off of the past successes of Brisbane and locale of the Gold Coast.

Initial thought was to go with a Rays type nickname, which I used in past years of this dynasty, but the Youth organization recently went to the Riptides identity which is very unique for a sports name - which I personally love (although their are no Cougars in Australia). This league is beginning to have a color balance to it as well and when it reaches its cap (either one 12 to 16 club league or 2 leagues with promotion/relegation) it should have a great set of nicknames.

The hard part for this team is are they a bright blue team or are they an orange team. With Canberra having claim to the orange and Brisbane's new identity decidedly a similar blue (which is why the Gold Coast stayed black), this team will have to balance the two colors.

Logos are lifted off the youth club and some fauxback logos created using assets from Edmonton Volleyball Club, and the interlocking SC mark should be familiar to many.

Lots of workmarks, jerseys, and logos with this team so decide what works for you and let me know in the comments.

Caps:

Jerseys:

Fauxback Cap:

Fauxback Jerseys:

Please let me know your favorite look or setup for this team. Lots going on on this one.

Last edited by gregisawesome13; 07-21-2020 at 12:42 AM.
Old 07-21-2020, 01:34 AM   #20
gregisawesome13
Minors (Double A)

Newcastle Eagles

So just working my way down the coast here. Newcastle is a club based on the historic club of Hunter Eagles, named after the valley that Newcastle sits in. Another regional team here, and it pays homage to that of the late Hunter Eagles club that was in the first ABL. As a club with a historic identity I wanted to keep things really simple but also wanted to borrow a little of the orioles panel look for the alternate caps and a little Nebraska/Northwestern-esque modern N block alternates.

You can easily make this a red team or a navy team depending on how you feel.

The font is from UCONN and the logos are cobbled together from a lot of different places.

Caps:

Jerseys:

Retro Cap:

Retro Jersey: