Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 6 > FHM 6 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 11-01-2019, 09:43 PM   #1
avsfan96
Minors (Rookie Ball)

A Few Minor Bugs

These are some minor bugs I have come across in the standard NHL game.

1. When changing uniform colors the color palette does not go away when you finish. It stays in the the background and won't disappear until you exit the game.

2. Expansion team totals under the history tab do not add up correctly, my team won 50 games the first season and so far 21 in season 2. But the win total says 60 instead of 71. Losses, Ties, ect. is all okay.

3. Tournament logos will not copy from one saved_game folder to another. You can copy into the saved-game folder but will disappear the first time you save the game again.

4. Human GM/Coach career stats are not correct. There were correct when using FHM5 but since I started using FHM6, the first 2 Preseason games were added to the Human GM/Coaching Totals. Incorrectly showing a 84 game season total.

I have mentioned a couple of these before and did get a response. A-OK

A question... No stats for Career Goalie Save .Pct nor GAA are showing up in my Expansion teams History page. How many games does a Goalie need to qualify to get listed here?

Thanks...
avsfan96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 10:18 PM   #2
JeffR
FHM Producer

The qualifying number of games is now whatever the schedule length of the league is set to, e.g. 82 for the NHL.

We'll have a look at the others. Definitely something strange going on with the tournament logos, I'm not getting them when I start a new game, but they do stay in place if I copy them from another save (or the OpeningDay.quick folder itself.)
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 11:42 PM   #3
avsfan96
Minors (Rookie Ball)

thanks for the info and quick response. Always appreciated.
avsfan96 is offline   Reply With Quote