Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Earlier versions of OOTP: General Discussions General chat about the game...

Old 03-28-2013, 11:13 AM   #1
bulldog55
Hall Of Famer

Online league ignoring arbitration offers, not sending transaction emails (support down)

I have a major issue with an online league and the support site appears to be down. I need some urgent help here.

We just reached the offseason in my long-running online league. Owners complained they weren't getting emails about contract options, then it defaulted all arbitration offers to $0. I made sure everyone exported offers and verified they were there, then simmed ahead. The game seeimingly ignored those offers and made its own; some players who were declined arbitration received new contracts and others who were offered contracts were released. Again, the game did not send out emails with the results of arbitration.

It seems like the game has forgotten there are human owners. I restored the backup and selected the option to not allow AI roster changes, but the problem persisted. Additionally, perhaps related, one GM was being told the owner did not approve an extension offer despite having ample budget room, and I verified this was happening by logging in as him.

This league is in its 30th season spanning many versions and this is the first time this has ever happened. I'm at a loss for what to do, but the league cannot continue in this state.

Has this ever happened to anybody? How can I get tech support with the site down? (And even when it was up, I never received a response the last time I submitted a ticket for a different issue.) Is there someone who can help me?

Being smart, don't always make you popular.

Last edited by bulldog55; 03-28-2013 at 11:16 AM.
bulldog55 is offline   Reply With Quote