Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team > PT Bug Reports Forum

PT Bug Reports Forum Have a Perfect Team bug to report? Please post here.

Old 11-21-2019, 10:25 PM   #1
sbrock
Bat Boy

Missing Player

I just purchased Lenny Dykstra from the auction for 25,000 points. It shows in my transaction list that I purchased him. Right after I bought the card I placed him in my lineup, and when I clicked the submit button the card disappeared. It doesn't show up anywhere active or inactive, and I checked the main menu/ manage cards option and it doesn't show up there either. It just disappeared as soon as I hit "submit".

Steve Brock
sbrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 12:52 AM   #2
Mark Jamil
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbrock View Post
I just purchased Lenny Dykstra from the auction for 25,000 points. It shows in my transaction list that I purchased him. Right after I bought the card I placed him in my lineup, and when I clicked the submit button the card disappeared. It doesn't show up anywhere active or inactive, and I checked the main menu/ manage cards option and it doesn't show up there either. It just disappeared as soon as I hit "submit".

Steve Brock
Hi Steve,

I looked at your team cards and the 91 Dykstra is listed. My guess is that is somehow got demoted back to inactive. Would you mind taking another look at your inactive cards? If its not there please write back and I will dig further.
Old 11-22-2019, 02:29 AM   #3
sbrock
Bat Boy

No, I still don't see the card. I've been playing this game all summer so I don't think I'm just missing something, but it's possible I guess. I've attached a couple of screenshots, one of my active cards, and the other of the inactive ones, which shows he's missing from the lists.

Thank you for your help on this.
Attached Images
Image Image 
Old 11-22-2019, 03:00 AM   #4
Mark Jamil
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
No, I still don't see the card. I've been playing this game all summer so I don't think I'm just missing something, but it's possible I guess. I've attached a couple of screenshots, one of my active cards, and the other of the inactive ones, which shows he's missing from the lists.

Thank you for your help on this.
No Worries, I am here to help.

I used the force and activated the card. Im hoping that will make it show up in your active roster. Can you please let me know if the card is now on your active roster?

Last edited by Mark Jamil; 11-22-2019 at 03:40 AM.
Mark Jamil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 05:03 AM   #5
sbrock
Bat Boy

Thanks Obi-Wan, that fixed it. I added it to my roster and clicked submit. This time it didn't disappear, so looks like I'm good to go.

Since the Force is strong with you, how about making a 100 historical pitcher appear on my roster, I'm not particular which one.

Thanks again.
Old 11-22-2019, 05:08 AM   #6
Mark Jamil
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Thanks Obi-Wan, that fixed it. I added it to my roster and clicked submit. This time it didn't disappear, so looks like I'm good to go.

Since the Force is strong with you, how about making a 100 historical pitcher appear on my roster, I'm not particular which one.

Thanks again.
Unfortunately my powers cannot manifest cards (without getting fired ;-).
Dont feel too bad though, I dont have any perfect cards myself.

Glad I could help. Do let us know if anything goes kaka again.