Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager > FHM - General Discussions

Old 10-23-2016, 04:19 PM   #1
Jeep91
Bat Boy

Sim speed

Hey, I just want to start by saying this is not a negative comment and I love the game so far. It is a vast improvement from the original games of the series, and I can see myself finally leaving the age old Titan EHM in favour of Fhm 3.

That being said, I just have one small complaint. Which I assume you could guess by the title of the post.

The game simming times and days, in general, are ridiculously long. It takes tens minutes to get through just a few weeks or less in the game. I by no means have a bad computer, GTX 1070 and an I7 that can push 4.0 Ghz.

Will the sim speed be worked on at all by release? Cause it is painfully slow compared to similar games, even your companys flagship Out of The Park Baseball is miles ahead; (In a speed test between the two, I can roughly do an entire season in OOTP compared to 3 weeks or so in FHM.)

Cheers, Jeep
Jeep91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 04:41 PM   #2
Jeep91
Bat Boy

EDIT: This is meant for FHM 3
Jeep91 is offline   Reply With Quote