Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 14 > OOTP 14 - New to the Game?
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 14 - New to the Game? If you have basic questions about the game, please come here!

Old 04-14-2013, 11:15 AM   #1
AUSTIN316ISALEGEND
Bat Boy

A few questions

Hey I just have a few questions. I played the free OOTP that was released awhile ago but I barely touched it as I was busy.

First, does anyone else have trouble when the game was open with everything on their PC freezing? I'm just curious about that.

2nd, is there a way to edit rosters? Should I export them and change Team ID's as was suggested by someone or is there any easier way to do it in game (running a draft league but we did the draft outside of the game and I am just running the sim).

3rd, is there an option to turn off pre-existing injuries? I may be blind and missed it but I couldn't find anything except in game resetting the injuries (but I figured there would be an option before you started). And if you have to reset the injuries and that is the only way, does it affect players and their abilities?

4th, what is the best way to upload files to a website? Should I FTP them or should I click the upload button at the top when I create the reports and upload them one by one. Which is faster is all I want to know really.

Thank you.
AUSTIN316ISALEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 11:28 AM   #2
Bluenoser
Hall Of Famer

1. PC Specs please - can't help much without them. If you've got an older, chugger of a model that may be it. Also, what's running in the background? Antivirus programs can be memory hogs at times.

2. You can edit players in game. Right click on player (must be in Commish Mode) and select edit tab. You can place them on any team from that screen.

3. You cannot turn off pre existing injuries. You can adjust the frequency of injuries in game setup. If you want players current injuries cleared, then you have to use the "reset all injuries" option, or you can do it on the individual player page while editing.

4. Ftp is probably best, depending on file size of course.
Bluenoser is online now   Reply With Quote