Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues

Old 02-03-2009, 05:33 PM   #241
tanner11
Bat Boy

Fictional League

HI I am a newcommer to OOTP Baseball and I am looking for a competitive fictional league. Number of sims a week doesn't matter. I have a lot of spare time.

You can contact me by email: leafsfan112@hotmail.com
Hope to hear from somebody soon.
thanks, Tanner Guindon
tanner11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 12:52 AM   #242
Jordon2525
Bat Boy

Whats up everyone, my names Jordon, I used to be in a few ootp3/4 leagues awhile back and have recently came across some free time, so Id really like to get back into it and hopefully join a league, I do not have the game thought, which maybe a problem to some which i totally understand...But if there is any leagues out there lookin to give me a chance Id like to hear from ya, please real MLB teams only tho...you can email me at jordon2525@dejazzd.com or AIM bgpimpinsg

thanks for your time
Jordon2525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 01:16 PM   #243
Pants
Bat Boy

looking for leauge play

I've been playing the game for a few months now and I feel like I've got a pretty good grasp on it.
I'm interested in joining a league (preferably fictional), so any commisioners out there please shoot me a PM.
Thanks.
Pants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 12:43 AM   #244
Athos52
Bat Boy

I'm very interested in joining a new league, preferably with an opening in the AL. edrichardson52@gmail.com Thanks.
Athos52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 07:43 PM   #245
cockypop
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I've been in online leagues for 4+ years now, I'm always one of the more active GMs, but kind of tired of being in leagues where there's only ever a few guys who take it seriously and actually initiate trades.

I'm looking for a league where I can start a team from scratch (either a new league startup or expansion within an existing league.)

Don't care if it's real or fictional, but would prefer talent only.

jasondavidcormier [at] yahoo.com

Thanks...

Jason
cockypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 12:21 AM   #246
aewin
Major Leagues

deleted

Last edited by aewin; 02-11-2009 at 05:56 PM. Reason: deleted
aewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 03:25 PM   #247
EKomrska15
All Star Starter

Alright I'm looking to get into another league. Preferrably something with 1-10 ratings and it would be great if it was a historical league in either the 80's or 90's. If not I'm game for anything but that's my preference....Send me an email to edward.komrska at gmail.com
EKomrska15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 09:48 PM   #248
Banter
Bat Boy

Looking to get into online leagues, I have lots of free time, so activity is not an issue. I was apart of a league where the game was not required, I have my own copy now, and am looking to get more in depth with the league.

I would consider myself a Novice, and am looking for any type of league, I would prefer larger scale but Im not picky... email me at jhoban5888@gmail.com if you want to pick me up for your league!!
Banter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 01:16 AM   #249
eaglestyty
Bat Boy

Looking to join an online league

Hey

My name is Tyler Shernell and looking to join another league im already in 2 leagues looking for 1 more. My email is eaglestms@yahoo.com
eaglestyty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 10:06 PM   #250
Gavin
Bat Boy

Looking For League

I am looking for a fictional or historical league to join.

Email: brewersfan4life17@yahoo.com
Gavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 06:28 PM   #251
Kissrox
Bat Boy

I'm looking for a league to join. I've played in a few leagues, but not with OOTP (Baseball '98 (FPS) and High Heat). I'm a very active owner and I have a passion for Baseball.

You can email me at harrimaniv@comcast.net or you can AIM me at: Kissroxu.

Thanks! Chris
Kissrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 12:44 AM   #252
Brian_Gilbreath
Bat Boy

Looking for new league with 2009 real rosters

I'm looking to join a league which is just starting. I've played in several OOTP leagues in the past and am a very active owner. I'm looking for a new league using 2009 rosters. PM me or e-mail me at brian.gilbreath@gmail.com
Old 03-06-2009, 08:35 PM   #253
rmplayball1
Bat Boy

NYY NYM or CHIC Looking to join OOTP8 League

Hello League's Commissioners
I have OOTP8 and I am interested in joining a thriving league that follows major league rules, (ok with concepts of dh in both leagues, uniform salary cap for all teams) circa 1950 to current day players.

I am a Yankee Fan with my 2nd choices being the Mets, Cubs.
Contact me if you have an opening for one of the above teams.

Please do not respond if you are not serious.

PinstripesBall@gmail.com
rmplayball1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 04:58 PM   #254
Eamus Catuli
Minors (Single A)

Im new to all of this but am looking for a league.
Eamus Catuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 12:05 AM   #255
rst428
Minors (Single A)

Cool

I am new to OOTP 9 and would like to try to play in a league. Email me at r_traviss@yahoo.com. Remember, patience is a virtue...especially with newbies.
rst428 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:47 AM   #256
eaglestyty
Bat Boy

Looking to join an online league

Hey looking to join another league aim eaglespimp20 or email eaglestms@yahoo.com
eaglestyty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 09:14 AM   #257
cockypop
Minors (Rookie Ball)

(Bumped because I'm still looking for the right fit... what can I say, I'm picky.)

I've been in online leagues for 4+ years now, I'm always one of the more active GMs, but kind of tired of being in leagues where there's only ever a few guys who take it seriously and actually initiate trades.

I'm looking for a league where I can start a team from scratch (either a new league startup or expansion within an existing league.)

Don't care if it's real or fictional, but would prefer talent only.

jasondavidcormier [at] yahoo.com

Thanks...

Jason
cockypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 02:47 PM   #258
tigey75
Major Leagues

Hello all,

I am an online newbie, I've been playing OOTP for a few years so I'm very familiar with the game itself, but have never done an online league.

Please contact me with any openings for a real or fictional league, I will try anything just to get my feet wet.

Thanks

tigey75@hotmail.com
tigey75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 12:00 AM   #259
lt2cents
Minors (Triple A)

Does anyone have a league like this ?

Fictional players. (no preconceived notions)

Post WW2 40s -60s settings - and setting won't change over the years. (endless boys of summer)

No FA (or maybe FA set at maximum years to get just a little movement), but arbitration on so there is an incentive to negotiate contracts. So emphasis on trading to fill holes.

Also MLB setup of that era, 8/10 team leagues, no divisions- also a minor league setup that is accurate to the time-- it means teams will differ in the makeup of their minor league systems and minor leagues will not just be minor versions of the MLB setup. ( There will also be some independent minor league teams. The league might set rules for purchasing players from them)

Double headers in schedule.

No ghost players. Either a regular draft (later 60s) or perhaps a 1 round draft to get each team a bonus baby, but enough rounds created to sign enough players for the minor system.

Nearly everything on including coaches, scouts, but accuracy low
The modern drug suspension/DH stuff is off.

Stars on but potential off (only want a vague idea of where a player could go) (The game isn't ready to also turn current ratings off for most people. What goes on and off with the settings needs some adjustment. Current ratings are what your coaches report one could imagine.)

Possibly M-TH sims followed by FSSU sims. This lets micromanagers set their line ups for each series, even handle the double headers somewhat, and adjust for injuries quickly. You could choose to export only every other time-- (Yes the commish has a lot to do simming.) At 4 sims a week its 2 weeks of game time-- a setup for immersion players.

Currently play similar to this style solo and am wondering if there is any online activity along these lines?
lt2cents is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 12:36 AM   #260
BanditBrady
Bat Boy

Hello,

I'm new to the online aspect. I've been playing the single player version for awhile, and really enjoy the game. If any league is looking for an active player for a realistic version of the game, preferably later than 1970's.

Thanks,

Bradykluck@yahoo.com
put subject line out of the park baseball please
BanditBrady is offline   Reply With Quote