Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Franchise Hockey Manager 10 > FHM Mods
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

FHM Mods This is the place to check for mods for both FHM10 and previous versions.

Old 09-29-2015, 12:35 AM   #21
Ferrisrox
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seven View Post
I haven't acquired FHM 2 yet, but if it works like FHM 2014, then you probably need to go to the Library folder inside your user folder. On the Mac, that Library folder is not visible unless you do the following. While in your user folder, hold down the option key and select the Go option at the top of your screen (you have to be in the Finder to see this option, not some other application). A pop-up list will appear that includes the Library folder. Go there and then select the Application Support folder. Inside that should be a folder for OOTP developments, and inside that should be a folder for FHM 2. Inside FHM 2 should be a folder (perhaps called "data") that contains folders for quick start_games and saved_games, and inside those folders will be a folder called Majors.quick for the quick start or the name of your league for your saved game. Finally, inside either of those folders will be a folder called graphics and inside that one are folders for team and league logos. That's how it worked with FHM 2014 and I expect it to be similar for FHM 2.
Thanks, but the only thing in the Out of the Park Developments folder was files for OOTP15. Nothing for FHM2.
Ferrisrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 01:27 AM   #22
jwr38
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adammokan View Post
One big problem is all of these logo packs have bad filenames (missing underscores)

If you're on a mac and know your way around the terminal, you can do this in a directory where the logos need the file names fixed. It will overwrite any existing filenames with underscores in them, though.
where did you put the logos on a mac? I can't get them working,
jwr38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 01:30 AM   #23
Ferrisrox
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwr38 View Post
where did you put the logos on a mac? I can't get them working,
That's what I'm trying to figure out as well...
Old 09-29-2015, 01:57 AM   #24
RavenEHM
Minors (Rookie Ball)

For those on a Mac, here's how I did it.

- Download the following links posted by deanwells1234
League Logos TinyUpload.com - best file hosting solution, with no limits, totaly free
Team Logos: TinyUpload.com - best file hosting solution, with no limits, totaly free

- Launch the game and start a season. From inside the game make sure you save the game and then exit the game
- Re-launch the game, and from the main scree go to Preferences > Troubleshooting > Open Customizable Folder option
- Locate your saved game folder and open it
- Locate the Graphics folder and open it
- You should now see the team logos and league logos folders.
- Delete the files inside these folders and replace them from the files in the links above
- Exit the game
- Relaunch.

That should work, worked for me.

Edit: the same steps should work with the jersey and helmet mods as well from the other thread

Last edited by RavenEHM; 09-29-2015 at 02:04 AM. Reason: addition
RavenEHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 02:31 AM   #25
Ferrisrox
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenEHM View Post
For those on a Mac, here's how I did it.

- Download the following links posted by deanwells1234
League Logos TinyUpload.com - best file hosting solution, with no limits, totaly free
Team Logos: TinyUpload.com - best file hosting solution, with no limits, totaly free

- Launch the game and start a season. From inside the game make sure you save the game and then exit the game
- Re-launch the game, and from the main scree go to Preferences > Troubleshooting > Open Customizable Folder option
- Locate your saved game folder and open it
- Locate the Graphics folder and open it
- You should now see the team logos and league logos folders.
- Delete the files inside these folders and replace them from the files in the links above
- Exit the game
- Relaunch.

That should work, worked for me.

Edit: the same steps should work with the jersey and helmet mods as well from the other thread
Thank you! That worked. I now have all the team logos in and all but my expansion team jerseys are in. For whatever reason, my Las Vegas Aces jersey (jersey_las_vegas_aces.png) isn't show up in the game.
Old 09-29-2015, 05:21 AM   #26
jwr38
Minors (Single A)

That is weird for me my saved game (saved_games) folder has nothing in it. But I can still load a game in the menu. ???? Is your saved games folder in the default_data area?
Old 09-29-2015, 06:00 AM   #27
jwr38
Minors (Single A)

found out why. the folder they send you to is the steam folder ... had to go and find the ootp folder.
Old 09-29-2015, 04:47 PM   #28
adammokan
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by onyewu View Post
So you're saying I would need to add an underscore between the city and team nickname for over 600 logos......sounds like a fun project.....
Yep. But that one command in the terminal will do it for you and takes about 2 seconds.
adammokan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 04:48 PM   #29
adammokan
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrisrox View Post
That's what I'm trying to figure out as well...
I made an alias in my terminal to get there faster, but the path is
Quote:
~/Library/Containers/com.ootpdevelopments.fhm2macappstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Out of the Park Developments/Franchise Hockey Manager 2
In there you will find the save games and all of that.

So for team logos, I wanted to add them to a game I already started named 'Adam1', that means the full path was
Quote:
~/Library/Containers/com.ootpdevelopments.fhm2macappstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Out of the Park Developments/Franchise Hockey Manager 2/saved_games/Adam1.lg/graphics/logo_teams/
I really wish the path was like OOTP and stored in
Quote:
~/Library/Application Support/Out of the Park Developments/

Last edited by adammokan; 09-29-2015 at 04:52 PM.
adammokan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 08:08 PM   #30
MikeinWinnipeg
Minors (Rookie Ball)

This worked for me. Thanks RavenEHM.

Last edited by MikeinWinnipeg; 09-29-2015 at 08:11 PM.
MikeinWinnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 10:57 AM   #31
fergman78
Minors (Triple A)

Nevermind I have figured it out.

Last edited by fergman78; 10-02-2015 at 09:31 AM.
fergman78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 06:08 PM   #32
tarashnat
Major Leagues

> Macintosh

There are actually different places on the Mac where the files go depending on whether you have the Steam or non-Steam version.

If you go into the PREFERENCES screen from your Main screen, then the TROUBLESHOOTING tab, then "Open customizable data folder" you can always get access to the folder(s).

non-Steam version:

~/Library/Containers/com.ootpdevelopments.fhm2macappstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Out of the Park Developments/Franchise Hockey Manager 2/

Steam version:

~/Library/Application Support/Out of the Park Developments/Franchise Hockey Manager 2/

Under these folders you will find the saved_game and quickstart_games folders in the Windows PC directions.
tarashnat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 01:45 AM   #33
crawdad5000
Major Leagues

Quote:
I really wish the path was like OOTP and stored in
~/Library/Application Support/Out of the Park Developments/
I agree. I spent 15 minutes trying to find where the files saved before I clicked on the troubleshooting link. Everything OOTP should be in one place regardless of where you purchased the game.
crawdad5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 10:10 AM   #34
Nicolino Di Benedetto
Perfect Team Project Manager

Hello,
I am new to FHM and just bought the game last night. I am trying to put in the logos, but am having trouble. Can you only use the logos for saved games or can you set them up in the default folder so they appear for every game? The only way the logos worked for me was when I put them into a saved game.

Also, if I create a custom game and move the Arizona Coyotes to Seattle, will the logo for the Coyotes appear when the game starts or will it be a default one? If I put in a Seattle Metropolitans logo, do I name it after the new club or the Coyotes.

I've played Football Manager/Championship Manager for ages and the logos weren't as tricky as FHM. The logos also come up with every new game, so I am a bit confused.

Thank you for helping me out.
Nicolino Di Benedetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 10:12 AM   #35
Nicolino Di Benedetto
Perfect Team Project Manager

I have another question.

If you put the logos in Steam folder for FHM2 and replace the default logos, will that make the official logos appear for the appropriate teams for every new game?
Nicolino Di Benedetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 05:02 PM   #36
crawdad5000
Major Leagues

Quote:
I am new to FHM and just bought the game last night. I am trying to put in the logos, but am having trouble. Can you only use the logos for saved games or can you set them up in the default folder so they appear for every game? The only way the logos worked for me was when I put them into a saved game.
I'm pretty sure they have to be in the saved game. I don't even have a logo folder in the main folder area.

Quote:
Also, if I create a custom game and move the Arizona Coyotes to Seattle, will the logo for the Coyotes appear when the game starts or will it be a default one? If I put in a Seattle Metropolitans logo, do I name it after the new club or the Coyotes.
You have to name the file to match the team. seattle_metropolitans.png If this file doesn't exist the game will create a default file for Seattle.
Quote:
If you put the logos in Steam folder for FHM2 and replace the default logos, will that make the official logos appear for the appropriate teams for every new game?
It works in my game. I have a logo pack loaded in my historical save folder and the logos update automatically every year when needed. I don't have steam for this game but there is a logo folder in the saved games folder. The big issue right now is jerseys and helmets. They do not update so you have to manually changed their names every season you want them to update. They cannot have a year in the file name. Should be implemented with FHM3.
crawdad5000 is offline   Reply With Quote