Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Rosters, Photos, and Quick-Starts

Old 01-08-2009, 05:48 PM   #101
mgom27
Hall Of Famer

Up intill 09 meaning there would be K-Rod on the Mets,CC on the Yankees and so on.
Double-A?
Other Leagues like Japanese,Mexican,Northern,Frontier and so on maybe.

Last edited by mgom27; 01-12-2009 at 09:20 PM.
mgom27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 01:01 PM   #102
Spanky
Major Leagues

All Time Greats

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgom27 View Post
Up intill 09 meaning there would be K-Rod on the Mets,CC on the Yankees and so on.
Double-A?
Other Leagues like Japanese,Mexican,Northern,Frontier and so on maybe.
The All-Time Greats is limited to the American & National Leagues only.
And, there are no minor league teams because there are over 4,000 All Time Great players in the database already. You can make up dozens of Farm teams from them alone.

Spanky
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 08:17 PM   #103
Spanky
Major Leagues

Over 500 Downloads Of The Greats!

I am pleased to see there has been over 500 downloads of the All-Time Greats from just one site. So, that does not include the other site.

Spanky
Old 05-09-2009, 04:11 PM   #104
Antblb
Bat Boy

need help

Hi, i have a mac with ootp 9, i think i have unziped the file, i try to import the league data file,it says imports secessful,but i got no players or teams. any ideas, also when you go to the site i'm getting nasty stuff, downloader bewhere.
Antblb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 12:42 AM   #105
Spanky
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antblb View Post
Hi, i have a mac with ootp 9, i think i have unziped the file, i try to import the league data file,it says imports secessful,but i got no players or teams. any ideas, also when you go to the site i'm getting nasty stuff, downloader bewhere.
See Gehringer's post on pg 4 where he says:

"FORMER Mac problems...
Spanky, after using the PC demo version in my virtual pc, I was able to import this and then share it over to my Mac drive as a quickstart. Seems to work just fine!!! Thanks for the great effort.

I don't have any MAC experience so I would not have a clue as to what to do. I suggest contacting Gehringer.

Spanky
Old 05-18-2010, 02:39 AM   #106
sley
Minors (Double A)

ATG database still available?

Is the All Time Greats data base still available. I didn't see it when I went to that site and did a search. Thanks.
sley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 06:48 PM   #107
Spanky
Major Leagues

All Time Greats

Sorry, there was a virus here on the boards a few years ago and all the links where taken down and never restored. I still have the All-Time Greats in both the OOTP 6.5, OOTP-9 and in the OOTP-11 format. I have not updated the the set since 2007. However, I may do so sometime in the near future and find a way to post them again. Thanks for asking. Spanky
Old 05-18-2010, 09:58 PM   #108
OutS|der
Hall Of Famer

I'd love a copy of this as a quick start as well. Please let me know if and when you plan on making it available to the public
OutS|der is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 03:15 PM   #109
Spanky
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutS|der View Post
I'd love a copy of this as a quick start as well. Please let me know if and when you plan on making it available to the public
Most likely it will not be for several more months but I will post a note here when I do. Thanks for your interest. Spanky
Old 07-25-2010, 08:50 PM   #110
boblight24
All Star Reserve

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
How do you get this to work in OOTP11?
"No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

"Good is not good enough, when better is expected." ~Vin Scully
boblight24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 03:25 PM   #111
Spanky
Major Leagues

Ootp 11

I am not at home where I can look up files. But as I recall, first you have to convert the data using OOTP9 or OOTP10. Or, maybe there was a utility program in OOTP11 to convert from OOTP 6.5. If not, then you would have to first use OOTP9/10 to convert the League files. Once you have done this you will need to look at OOTP11 closely to find the import utility for converting your newly made OOTP9/10 League File into OOTP11. I have updated my files, so I know it can be done. However, I don't play OOTP much anymore because it lacks in-game strategy options and it does not really have a functional bull-pen feature that taxes pitchers while warming up.

Let me know how this works for you. If you have problems I will look up my data to refresh myself as to how it is done. If you do not have earlier versions of OOTP, your probably out of luck. Spanky
Old 07-31-2010, 08:45 PM   #112
boblight24
All Star Reserve

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Can someone walk me through how to get this roster to work in 11?
"No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

"Good is not good enough, when better is expected." ~Vin Scully
boblight24 is offline   Reply With Quote