Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-28-2019, 01:35 PM   #941
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Infractions: 0/1 (3)
Valley Vista High School Monsoon

Out of Surprise Arizona. Just a team I whipped up today to try and get as close to real life as possible.
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
Lawn Loaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 01:36 PM   #942
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Valley Vista High School Monsoon

caps and jerseys
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
Old 05-28-2019, 04:27 PM   #943
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Williams Field High School Blackhawks

Out of Gilbert Arizona. Named after the old Williams Field Air Force Base, now Mesa Gateway Airport. I will say, the Gateway airport TSA are thieves, not allowing me to board back in the day because my belt buckle was shaped as the chambers on a revolver, power trip agent claimed I couldn't board because I could use the buckle as a "pair of brass knuckles", nevermind that the holes were less than 3/4" diameter, good luck getting your fingers through them. All she wanted to do was steal it, and that she did. Upon my inquiry when I arrived at my destination, the buckle was lost. It was a one of a kind too, a gift from my wife back in the day. TSA is a joke, and I feel for any poor sap whose employment prospects are limited to them.
Attached Images
Image Image 
Old 05-28-2019, 04:29 PM   #944
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Williams Field High School Blackhawks

Logo, caps and jerseys:
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image Image 
Old 05-28-2019, 06:43 PM   #945
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawn Loaf View Post
I appreciate the thought. At the end of the day, I am working on these teams because I enjoy the challenge and really wanted to try and create a real life league of my own to use these in.

The problem with doing requests is the minutiae. I can handle a bit of these HS uniforms being 70-80% realistic, but I really don't have the patience or time to try and get a request down to exactly what the person requesting it might expect it to be.

And I am in no way a graphic design guy, especially when it comes to creating logos.

I also have a stadium I was working on that I'd like to finish and get posted, but time hasn't been my friend lately.

If there is one downfall in particular to me about this game, it is the fact that the opportunities offered are endless, and for a guy like me who wants to take everything as far as it can go, well, that can be a mixed bag.
I understand fully.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 01:52 AM   #946
jleddy
Bat Boy

Quote:
Located in Long Beach California, Millikan has produced 31 pro players including 9 Major Leaguers. The most notable MLB player from Millikan would have to be pitcher Craig Swan, a starter for the Mets during the late 70's and early 80's. Millikan also ranked 14th nationally in 1995.
My alma mater! You nailed it, as you have with all the other hundreds of sets you've taken the time to make. Well done and thanks to all the hard-working jersey and logo creators (ie txranger, knuckler, et al) providing a FREE service to OOTP fans.

These are a few of my favorite things: The four-out save, infield shifts, the smell of pine tar, scoring from first, .406, high stirrups, scrappy middle infielders, Graig Kreindler paintings of pre-WWII players, first-edition Bill James Baseball Abstracts, the strike-'em-out-throw-'em-out double play, Vin Scully, heat maps, the double switch, Rollie Fingers' mustache, Al Hrabosky's grunt, U.L. Washington's toothpick, the lost art of catcher framing, 1987 Topps, the Green Monster...
jleddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 08:10 AM   #947
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Staten Island Yankees Away Jersey

I couldn't seem to find a very clean version of this jersey on the boards, so I made one for my own use and decided to post it here for anyone who wants to use it.
Attached Images
Old 06-11-2019, 10:47 AM   #948
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I couldn't seem to find a very clean version of this jersey on the boards, so I made one for my own use and decided to post it here for anyone who wants to use it.
Fine job on the Staten Island Yankees... thanks for sharing it.

Is it OK if I change the town name and use it in my dynasty league for the New Yerby Yankees?
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 02:36 PM   #949
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Feel free to use it however you'd like.
Old 06-25-2019, 12:03 PM   #950
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Pittsfield Suns

This is a summer collegiate team from the Futures Collegiate Baseball League that I could not find a uniform set for on the boards, so I took it upon myself to make one for my game and share with the community. It's fairly accurate as to as much info as I could find for it.
Attached Images
Old 06-25-2019, 01:49 PM   #951
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Worcester Bravehearts

Another team I couldn't find on these boards from the Futures Collegiate Baseball League that I fired up and want to share. These are 99% real life accurate.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
Old 06-25-2019, 01:55 PM   #952
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Old Orchard Beach Raging Tide

Here's another I put together, but I am not really happy with the away script. I just could not find a decent enough image at a good resolution. It doesn't look too bad in the game though. I figure I'll use it anyway and share it with anyone else who may want to use it too. These are very real life accurate.
Attached Images
Old 06-28-2019, 07:50 AM   #953
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Jefferson City Renegades

This team is out of the M.I.N.K league, a summer collegiate baseball league. I could not find this team on the boards, so I hashed this out. These are pretty accurate to real life.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
Old 06-28-2019, 12:55 PM   #954
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Nevada Griffons

Another team from the M.I.N.K league I couldn't find for OOTP, so I put this set together. I took a little liberty in the jersey script, but overall it's pretty accurate.
Attached Images
Old 07-05-2019, 05:54 PM   #955
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Saint Joseph Mustangs

Yet another M.I.N.K league creation that I drew up:
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
Old 07-17-2019, 11:45 PM   #956
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Green Bay Booyah

So I was adding the Northwoods League into my game and noticed no one has given this team any due love. They used to be the Bullfrogs, but rebranded last year I believe. So I created this for my league and decided they looked alright enough to share for anyone who might be interested. I may or may not work on the alternate cap and away jersey.

As for my high school teams, I just needed to take a break and work on some different things. I will be back to posting more in the near enough future.
Attached Images
Old 07-17-2019, 11:50 PM   #957
Lawn Loaf
Banned

St. Croix River Hounds

These guys will be added to the Northwoods League in 2020 and play out of Hudson Wisconsin, and they don't have a lot of info on the uniforms, but I was able to find a hat and replicate it from their team store. I decided to add them to my league and share the fictional set I created for anyone who's interested.
Attached Images
Old 07-17-2019, 11:54 PM   #958
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Mankato MoonDogs

Since this is a hometown team for me, I decided to give them the real life rebrand for OOTP they so deserve. I took my liberties with these as the information was lacking somewhat to make them 100% accurate, but I'd say they're close enough.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
Old 07-17-2019, 11:58 PM   #959
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Fond du Lac Dock Spiders

I was able to find some info and throw these together, another Northwoods team that I couldn't find on these boards.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
Old 07-30-2019, 01:08 PM   #960
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Rocky Mountain Oysters

This is another summer collegiate team that is now defunct. They played in the Mountain West Summer Collegiate Baseball League. They were based out of Grand Junction Colorado. These are pretty accurate based on the images I could find.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image