Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-07-2020, 08:31 AM   #81
The Lone Thrashers Fan
Minors (Triple A)

Do we have 2010 TOPPS?

The Lone Thrashers Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 11:48 AM   #82
Gambo
Hall Of Famer

If you mean "Does the baseball card read the team color option for visor?" Yes it does.

OOTP MODS:
Historical Face Gen Project, Spritze/Gambo Database, OOTP Stadium Chart and Ballpark Images, MLB Compiled Uniform & Logo Pack
available at...
http://www.ootpmods.com
Gambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 01:17 PM   #83
Gambo
Hall Of Famer

I'm in the progress of reuploading the files to the workshop and will get a download.

I realized that there were alot of fonts that were dufunct and some tokens as well. For ALL the files i replaced the dufunct fonts I knew of and the team nickname token that changed.

This is a major upgrade to the template file.

If there is anything else you catch let me know.

OOTP MODS:
Historical Face Gen Project, Spritze/Gambo Database, OOTP Stadium Chart and Ballpark Images, MLB Compiled Uniform & Logo Pack
available at...
Old 04-07-2020, 01:45 PM   #84
Gambo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjl518 View Post
Since i get this game from the main site, can we get a .zip file for this without Steam?
Link on the main post for ya!

OOTP MODS:
available at...
Old 04-07-2020, 02:31 PM   #85
zappa1
All Star Starter

Nice job updating these. Thank you.
zappa1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 03:46 PM   #86
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambo View Post
Link on the main post for ya!
Thanks. I would love a list of all the tags that can be used for colors. I was only aware of team background and team text.

BTW, I don't know if you got to it, but I updated the 1976 Topps default and all-star templates to change the colors around and make the name fonts more readable.

Let me know if you are interested and I can upload it to mediafire for ya
Old 04-07-2020, 04:15 PM   #87
Gambo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvam14 View Post
Thanks. I would love a list of all the tags that can be used for colors. I was only aware of team background and team text.

BTW, I don't know if you got to it, but I updated the 1976 Topps default and all-star templates to change the colors around and make the name fonts more readable.

Let me know if you are interested and I can upload it to mediafire for ya
http://www.rhinopeel.com/StatsLab/wi...Card_Templates

The list of the color tags is here.

As for the 1976 I'd have to take a look to see if it's one I grabbed in the past.

I did another update...looks like I went crazy on the team nick name tag and messed up some stuff but I think I got it fixed up. (Link/shop updated)

My next step is to try to make it so the logos appear again where the small version (team_logo_50) etc were used since it looks like the program doesn't read those when making cards at the moment.

OOTP MODS:
available at...
Old 04-08-2020, 03:29 PM   #88
zappa1
All Star Starter

Gambo,
I'm running into a problem with the template. Seems that there are so many files in it that when I scroll down and get to the "most valuable player" card, it jumps back to the top of the list which is the "all stars" cards. I can't create any rookie cards or defense cards. I think the limit for files needs to be increased. Unless there is some way to do it, I don't know how. I think maybe OOTP needs to allow for more files as it won't read them all.
Old 04-08-2020, 05:02 PM   #89
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zappa1 View Post
Gambo,
I'm running into a problem with the template. Seems that there are so many files in it that when I scroll down and get to the "most valuable player" card, it jumps back to the top of the list which is the "all stars" cards. I can't create any rookie cards or defense cards. I think the limit for files needs to be increased. Unless there is some way to do it, I don't know how. I think maybe OOTP needs to allow for more files as it won't read them all.

Did you try just typing the card template out instead of using the drop down? I agree this needs to be enhanced though. Maybe a dialogue like the stadium picker where you can filter and all that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-08-2020, 07:13 PM   #90
zappa1
All Star Starter

[QUOTE=silvam14;4619276]Did you try just typing the card template out instead of using the drop down? I agree this needs to be enhanced though. Maybe a dialogue like the stadium picker where you can filter and all that.

Hi, Silvam. It won't let me type anything in where the drop down for the template is. The only place to type anything in is in the title and I tried that to no avail. I even tried the import button. And used the filter button. I can see the file template I want to use but, when I select it nothing happens. Doesn't make the card.

It also says the template file is more than 1000 files. But the filter option doesn't work here. You can punch in the filter box the file you want and it will come up. Select it and it doesn't work.

Last edited by zappa1; 04-08-2020 at 07:16 PM.
Old 04-12-2020, 12:25 PM   #91
Gambo
Hall Of Famer

Since there are 12 types of files and 5 are essentially duplicates. Parsing what you dont need and moving them to a subdirectory could help.

OOTP MODS:
available at...
Old 04-12-2020, 12:28 PM   #92
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambo View Post
Since there are 12 types of files and 5 are essentially duplicates. Parsing what you dont need and moving them to a subdirectory could help.

This. I have a League in 1976. I’m just going to move off all of the prior years to a different directory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-12-2020, 01:40 PM   #93
zappa1
All Star Starter

I have split up the files into 2 separate folders. It would be much, much simpler if OOTP would just add the "filter" button option to access the files after the first 1000. The way it is now, I would have to keep inter changing my folders and renaming them so the game could read them. Plus I have 7 different seasons going on and they're all in different parts of the season. Simpler is better than complicated.

I believe this has been fixed with the latest update 21.3.45.

Last edited by zappa1; 04-22-2020 at 10:57 AM.
Old 05-04-2020, 12:46 AM   #94
AESP_pres
Hall Of Famer

I just got your new upgraded file and for some reasons when I generate a card for 1871 all I got is the OOTP default card model... In theory I should get the 1871_Rogers_Scorecards model but no luck.

The complete set (1871 to 1959)

Just the update (1950 to 1959)
AESP_pres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 12:46 PM   #95
McDavitt05
Bat Boy

I am having some issues while trying use these files. The cards are showing up with no backgrounds and the text is faded/cracked. I am on a mac, could that be the issue? Or is there something else I am doing incorrectly. I placed the files in the ootp19/bb_cards/templates/ootp19_mac folder.

Last edited by McDavitt05; 05-12-2020 at 12:49 PM.
McDavitt05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 06:56 PM   #96
jpeters1734
Hall Of Famer

where on the work shop is this? I cant find it

Founder and League Caretaker of the Professional Baseball Circuit, www.probaseballcircuit.com

An Un-Official Guide to Minor League Management in OOTP 21

Ratings Scale Conversion Cross-Reference Cheat Sheet
jpeters1734 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 02:31 PM   #97
wofjn
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AESP_pres View Post
I just got your new upgraded file and for some reasons when I generate a card for 1871 all I got is the OOTP default card model... In theory I should get the 1871_Rogers_Scorecards model but no luck.
Same here.
wofjn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 03:14 PM   #98
Tyke
All Star Starter

I know I am (very) late to this party, but OOTP22 is the first version where I've downloaded these files and got them to work. My league starts in 1901 and I'm now in 1907; so far everything had worked perfectly. This has given such a boost to my immersion and enjoyment of my league, it's a real game-changer for me. Many, many thanks to Gambo and everyone who has worked on this project.
Tyke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 02:54 PM   #99
renojedi
Major Leagues

Love these templates; thanks to all for sharing. Did anyone ever make one for the All Star Prospects game? Though that might be a nice one to have along with the actual All Stars.
renojedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2021, 09:00 PM   #100
reflections
Minors (Double A)

Just wanted to ask, how do I get the non default cards. Like if I wanted 1975 style Topps card. How would I implement that?
reflections is offline   Reply With Quote