Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - 3D Models

Old 03-23-2020, 11:45 AM   #281
Marcelo1967
Bat Boy

Thank you for all your work to create these amazing parks. beautifully designed.
Marcelo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 02:51 PM   #282
drksd4848
All Star Starter

Hey, Eriqjaffe

I notice when I use your stadiums, the 3D plays really choppy. Is there a setting I should change to fix it, or is my CPU a dog and there's nothing I can do about it?
drksd4848 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 02:59 PM   #283
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by drksd4848 View Post
Hey, Eriqjaffe

I notice when I use your stadiums, the 3D plays really choppy. Is there a setting I should change to fix it, or is my CPU a dog and there's nothing I can do about it?

For some reason my gameplay got very choppy. Maybe in one of the last patches.

I went into my 3D settings and turned the antistropic filtering to none. That did the trick and I don’t notice anything different in quality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-10-2020, 05:18 PM   #284
drksd4848
All Star Starter

Hmm... I'll give that a try.

BTW, are any of you guys running trace mode? I figure since I'm testing betas, I should...

Last edited by drksd4848; 04-10-2020 at 05:19 PM.
Old 04-10-2020, 05:52 PM   #285
jg2977
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvam14 View Post
For some reason my gameplay got very choppy. Maybe in one of the last patches.

I went into my 3D settings and turned the antistropic filtering to none. That did the trick and I don’t notice anything different in quality

I've noticed that there's 3 or 4 stadiums where the gameplay gets choppy too, but the rest seem to be fine. I'll try turning off that antistropic filtering too.

Anyone know how to turn off anisotropic filtering on a Mac?

Last edited by jg2977; 04-10-2020 at 09:08 PM.
jg2977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 09:37 PM   #286
drksd4848
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jg2977 View Post
I've noticed that there's 3 or 4 stadiums where the gameplay gets choppy too, but the rest seem to be fine. I'll try turning off that antistropic filtering too.

Anyone know how to turn off anisotropic filtering on a Mac?

there is a link to settings on the bottom of the start screen. try there.

BTW setting antistropic to zero didn’t help. I‘m going to try messing with the frame rate next.
Old 04-14-2020, 04:33 PM   #287
drksd4848
All Star Starter

Reduced the frame rate, Still choppy as heck.

Thing is, when you set up the cameras TV style, the detail is phenomenal. It just looks so cool. Too bad it’s jittery. Must be because there’s so many elements in the file. :
Old 04-14-2020, 05:13 PM   #288
jg2977
Hall Of Famer

When I play in 1980 Tiger Stadium, Ebbets Field, Lakefront Park and Alfred K Ellefson Stadium it's jittery. It's not too much of a big deal but it would be nice if it was smooth like every other ballpark.
Old 04-15-2020, 11:59 AM   #289
HitnRun
Bat Boy

I had the issue in one or two staduims (don't remember which ones) and I was able to drop frame rate from 120 to 60 and that fixed mine with no noticeable effect . Just throwing it out there as people seem to be looking for answers and not all of them work for everyone for some reason.
HitnRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 01:37 PM   #290
jg2977
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitnRun View Post
I had the issue in one or two staduims (don't remember which ones) and I was able to drop frame rate from 120 to 60 and that fixed mine with no noticeable effect . Just throwing it out there as people seem to be looking for answers and not all of them work for everyone for some reason.
Where do you drop the frame rate? Is there an in-game option?
Old 04-20-2020, 06:14 PM   #291
eriqjaffe
Hall Of Famer

The PCL (and AAA baseball) is finally done!

Werner Park, home of the Omaha Storm Chasers

From 1969 through 2010, the Omaha Royals (and, briefly, the Golden Spikes) shared venerable Rosenblatt Stadium with the College World Series. This led to games in front of a lot of empty seats as well as forcing the team to take a two-week road trip every year. When the city of Omaha built TD Ameritrade park downtown to replace Rosenblatt, the Royals opted to build their own smaller park in suburban Papillion.

You might notice what appears to be at third dugout located along the third base line - it's actually a field-level suite designed to look like a dugout.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/amdhf..._Park.zip/file
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
Old 04-20-2020, 10:30 PM   #292
bradleycchurch
Minors (Double A)

Amazing work. Thank you so much for this project.I have loved it.
bradleycchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2020, 11:30 PM   #293
eriqjaffe
Hall Of Famer

BTW, I think I have successfully published the AAA ballpark collection to the Steam Workshop.
Old 04-20-2020, 11:31 PM   #294
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Great job. Nice detail on these

Old 04-21-2020, 05:07 AM   #295
itsmb8
All Star Starter

I wish the devs would pay you to make the MLB ballparks as detailed as these minor league ballparks are. The quality here is unbelievable.
itsmb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 08:10 AM   #296
Cole
Hall Of Famer

I haven't been motivated to play OOTP this year, for whatever reason. In fact, I haven't even purchased V21 yet, but knew I had planned to. That being said, I was having trouble getting motivated to start/continue a league or even play at all...

That is, until I just took another spin around this thread and got reminded how amazing these stadiums are and how much they help with immersion.

I had used a lot of them (mostly the USBL and other fictionals) in my Big Game Baseball league, which was an NFL-style game with 16 games a season, one game per week, which is the league I've played the most into, at almost 50 seasons.... And the immersion level of these parks is a big reason why.

So, now I'm motivated again, to move my league over to V21, load these parks into it again and get going once more!

So thank you for all this great work!

And, if anyone is interested in my league, I had released a quickstart. Once I get it up and running for V21, I'll bump the thread:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=303461
Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 03:58 PM   #297
sdw1000
All Star Reserve

Infractions: 1/1 (1)
If it wasn't for the modded stadiums, I'd probably be still playing in 2D. Or Stratomatic even. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole View Post
I haven't been motivated to play OOTP this year, for whatever reason. In fact, I haven't even purchased V21 yet, but knew I had planned to. That being said, I was having trouble getting motivated to start/continue a league or even play at all...

That is, until I just took another spin around this thread and got reminded how amazing these stadiums are and how much they help with immersion.

I had used a lot of them (mostly the USBL and other fictionals) in my Big Game Baseball league, which was an NFL-style game with 16 games a season, one game per week, which is the league I've played the most into, at almost 50 seasons.... And the immersion level of these parks is a big reason why.

So, now I'm motivated again, to move my league over to V21, load these parks into it again and get going once more!

So thank you for all this great work!

And, if anyone is interested in my league, I had released a quickstart. Once I get it up and running for V21, I'll bump the thread:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=303461
sdw1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 10:41 AM   #298
dodgerball
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Your minor league stadiums are amazing! Would you consider redoing all of the major league stadiums as well (given the lack of detail with the default stadiums that come with game)?
dodgerball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 09:55 PM   #299
BCStone
Minors (Double A)

I downloaded Riverfront Park (Wichita) and then redownloaded and it won't work when I go to load within game. All I get is a black screen. All of your parks work just fine. Could you check into that it would be much appreciated! awesome parks you have built!
BCStone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 10:45 AM   #300
eriqjaffe
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCStone View Post
I downloaded Riverfront Park (Wichita) and then redownloaded and it won't work when I go to load within game. All I get is a black screen. All of your parks work just fine. Could you check into that it would be much appreciated! awesome parks you have built!
This should be fixed now. If you don't want to bother re-downloading you can just open the .mtl file in Notepad and replace "Wichita Ballpark" with "Riverfront Stadium" and the textures should all load properly.