Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 17 > OOTP 17 - General Discussions

OOTP 17 - General Discussions Everything about the latest Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Old 03-20-2016, 08:18 PM   #1
JoeyJ2287
Bat Boy

FaceGen Pictures

I was a little surprised to see that the top prospects don't have a FaceGen player picture (Players without any major league experience). Is this something that will be added to the roster updates in the future, or does this require downloading an all-in-one mod or something similar?

If I downloaded the 2015 all-in-one mod, would that overwrite the new FaceGen player pictures in 2017? The player photos look friggin amazing this year and I was hoping to add some more player pictures in the universe.
JoeyJ2287 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 09:12 PM   #2
actionjackson
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyJ2287 View Post
I was a little surprised to see that the top prospects don't have a FaceGen player picture (Players without any major league experience). Is this something that will be added to the roster updates in the future, or does this require downloading an all-in-one mod or something similar?

If I downloaded the 2015 all-in-one mod, would that overwrite the new FaceGen player pictures in 2017? The player photos look friggin amazing this year and I was hoping to add some more player pictures in the universe.
Your second question is tricky. I think the answer is yes it would overwrite if it were done in game through add-ons central, and no it would not overwrite provided you told it not to if done within your Out of the Park Developments folder by extracting the zip file to your OOTP Baseball 17 folder. That's one folder up from your fg_files folder. Do not extract to your fg_files folder or you'll embed it inside there, which would not give you what you want. It definitely wouldn't overwrite the new beauties, but it also would trap the All-In-One inside a second fg_files folder which the game would not have access to. I hope this makes sense. I'm a bit tired. Once you have extracted it into your OOTP Baseball 17 folder, it will stop when it hits A.J. Ellis to ask if you wish to overwrite him. You hit the "No to all" button and that should not overwrite the ones you want to protect while still extracting the files from the All-In-One into your fg_files folder. If this is confusing please ask questions before you go messing up your fg_files folder. Fire away...

Last edited by actionjackson; 03-20-2016 at 09:14 PM.
actionjackson is offline   Reply With Quote