Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Discover the new amazing online league competition & card collecting mode of OOTP!

Old 04-06-2019, 09:18 AM   #81
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

going into September..
Attached Images
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 09:19 AM   #82
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
Got rid of Fisk with his high ERA even with good ratings. He was not good for the Zorros. Put Boone back in and the Pitchers are starting to perform again. Made a couple changes and with x fingers we are off. 🤞
And all the changes seem to work so far...
Old 04-06-2019, 10:59 AM   #83
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Ok Mates as we head into September and our stretch run ,Saturdays are always important. If you are far ahead or far behind you can experiment a little. If you are close you need to push the pedal to the metal . I feel better now then I did two days ago when it looked like my playoff streak could be in jeopardy. After getting rid of Fisk and bringing Boone back and benching Ruth and bringing in Suzuki we have righted the ship and have a 7 game lead. That is the good news. The bad news is we have 13 Games out of the final 29 against the 2nd and third place teams in my Division. What a ending. I am trying to three peat and this season has been a real struggle. But I have worked and worked and now I hope I have righted the ship for another run. Today will tell the story. We are heading into some left handed parks so I am thinking of bring Ruth back but I have no where to play him. Cobb is hot so I do not want to pull Him and put Ichirro in cf to open up RF. I do not want to pull Ichirro because we are 12-4 with him in the lineup as our spark plug. I can’t pull Seymour because he is our most productive player along with Guerrero so my hands are tied. Our Pitching has finally come around with Boone and his fine ERA behind the plate. So let get this September underway. Pull up a chair and stay awhile and watch as September decides who will go and who will stay. 😁
Old 04-06-2019, 11:05 AM   #84
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Gryphons Blue and the Alchemists Both World Series teams last season need to get blazing hot to get into the playoffs this season. They are both Mathematically still in it but they need a huge streak and a little luck. Let’s get September under way and find out who is in and who goes home...
Old 04-06-2019, 12:10 PM   #85
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Well this September has not started out as planned. We lost the first two games in September to the only bad team we play all month. The Long Island Ballbusters have not been a good team all season so what happens? They beat us in the first two of a three games series. Go figure..😡
Old 04-06-2019, 12:40 PM   #86
joehart
All Star Starter

It looks like the American division settled itself yesterday. Last I checked most of the leaders were just a few games ahead but now all looks decided.

I may not have to face Zorro in round one afterall. Good news.

On the other hand....stealing 3 may be easier than going into a 7 game series.

joehart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 12:42 PM   #87
joehart
All Star Starter

Fingers crossed for Magpies. Hope they can still make it.
Good luck to Gryphons. You really need a good run now.

Old 04-06-2019, 01:16 PM   #88
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by joehart View Post
It looks like the American division settled itself yesterday. Last I checked most of the leaders were just a few games ahead but now all looks decided.

I may not have to face Zorro in round one afterall. Good news.

On the other hand....stealing 3 may be easier than going into a 7 game series.
I don’t want to play you at all my friend. 😉
Old 04-06-2019, 06:57 PM   #89
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

What a murder of a schedule in September. I cannot believe we still hold the Home field Advantage with the best record. We still have 8 games out of the final 14 against top teams. With this schedule it is hard enough playing for the Division let alone Home field. My bull pen was wasted and I had to add a extra reliever for a few games. If we can make it through the next five games we will finally get a day off and I can bring Back a hitter. We are in the middle of a stretch where we play 11 out of 13 straight games against contenders. We had a couple of extra inning games that killed my bull pen. We still have 2 more in San Diego and then 3 in Cincinnati. 🥃🤞🥃
Old 04-06-2019, 07:03 PM   #90
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

When I look at the schedule there is probably no way I can hold off Barely Legal for Home Field. They are 2 games back of me but only have 3 tough games left out of 15. I should just worry about my Division but I really would have liked home field. That was important in my run last season. I probably would not have been a Champion without it...
Old 04-06-2019, 07:18 PM   #91
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

The Central Falcons are trying hard to get a Wild Card spot. They have won 6 in a row to get within 3 games of a Wild Card spot with 15 games left...
Old 04-06-2019, 07:49 PM   #92
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

As I call it a night I have made the playoffs and get A chance for a three peat . Hopefully I will win my Division and maybe even hold on to home field advantage throughout the playoffs. We will see. I am posting the standings with 12 games left.
Old 04-06-2019, 07:51 PM   #93
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Standings
Attached Images
Old 04-06-2019, 08:04 PM   #94
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Also Barely Legal and the Base Thieves are fighting for either the best record in the league or the second best. If the Zorros get the most wins then it is very important for the Base Thieves or the Barely Legal to have a better record because then they would play each other and the better record gets home field advantage. But right now any of the Three can end up with the best record in the league and home field throughout the playoffs.
Old 04-06-2019, 08:27 PM   #95
joehart
All Star Starter

You make a good point. I do a lot better at home. I really need home field over Barely Legal in round one.
I think your team is too far ahead unless you drop another series or two.

It will be a fun Sunday morning and hopefully continues into the late evening.

Old 04-07-2019, 09:35 AM   #96
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Final Standings
Attached Images
Old 04-07-2019, 10:54 AM   #97
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

[QUOTE=joehart;4469247)

It will be a fun Sunday morning and hopefully continues into the late evening.[/QUOTE]
Yes, I really hope we play against each other for the Conference Championship. That would be fun. But we have a couple of tough teams to go through first. This is not a easy playoff. (Not that any are.)..
Old 04-07-2019, 12:16 PM   #98
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

DANg, Oakland scored two in the ninth to tie and then went on to win the game in extra inning. I really would have felt more comfortable playing San Diego in the first round. ☹️
Old 04-07-2019, 12:18 PM   #99
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Here we go.
Attached Images
Old 04-07-2019, 12:37 PM   #100
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by joehart View Post

It will be a fun Sunday morning and hopefully continues into the late evening.
Good luck today my friend.😁