Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Discover the new amazing online league competition & card collecting mode of OOTP!

Old 04-28-2019, 07:25 AM   #61
Kushiel
All Star Starter

In PT 19:
My Ursa Minor Poseidon won the D 368, AC Central and have the Conference home field.
The Loose Cannons won their D 360, NC Central Title and have home field in the Division Round.
The Yaks won the P 400. AC East and have home field throughout the playoffs.

In PT 20:
The Sanguine Classics are members of the FTP restricted roster "Our League" and are really fun trying to build. However they are not very good and finished one notch up from relegation for the second week a row in Silver 289. Zero lucky draws for them so far.
The Luckenback Armadillos. FTP but no roster restrictions, won their S 278 NC Central and have Conference home field advantage.
My No Live Card, No Future Legend roster restricted, Shanel Xtreme with their money ball roster as posted in the other forum miraculously won the P 409 NC Central in our first foray into Perfect Level. We know we have many butt whoopins to come at this level but we are certainly enjoying our early success.

Kushiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 09:10 AM   #62
Dunzie
All Star Reserve

You reminded me I have 3 teams in PT20. Two in silver (Blue and Red) and one in bronze (Gold). All three missed the playoffs, but Blue missed it by 1 game on the final day, and Gold won close to 90 games. Both of those are feats I think. All 3 are FTP pack-only at this point because I'm having trouble getting excited about the new game. So I check in every few days and rip a pack or three per team and usually curse at how I only ever get irons.

Meanwhile both Blue and Gold Gryphs are about to go in as underdogs in WC games in PT19 perfect leagues. Wish me luck.
Dunzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 10:36 AM   #63
Dunzie
All Star Reserve

Blue Gryphs lost 2-1 to Perfect Pedro in a thriller.
Gold Gryphs beat Perfect Maddux to move into the AC DS.
Old 04-28-2019, 01:03 PM   #64
joehart
All Star Starter

Strangely Maddux is usually the one PT20 pitcher that my team beats compared to Cy/Walter/Pedro.

He will probably be the one I won’t try to get in PT20. His prize is also not in line with what I have seen so far.
You can get the others for 1/2 the prize.
In my view, he should be cheaper than the others.

joehart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 02:03 PM   #65
joehart
All Star Starter

Looks like Schilling was once again beaten in a critical game for Zorro.
Perfect Pedro was not fully rested so I got lucky with Zorro unable to manage his team this weekend.
Not sure I can get past the Chargers. They have a wicked ballpark and I can’t set 7 day lineups while I ump a real game.

Old 04-28-2019, 02:39 PM   #66
Findest2001
All Star Reserve

Check your inbox JoeHart
Findest2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 06:59 PM   #67
Dunzie
All Star Reserve

P401 this year has been a lot of fun. Some really strong perfect teams including the SIngapore Sluggers, Dyersville Ghosts, Memphis Red Birds and Big Bang Quasars all who won well over 100 games in the regular season. And for the second year in a row my Gold Gryphons (a distant second of my teams to the Blues) have become giant killers. We just came back from a 3-0 deficit to the Red Birds and reverse swept our way to the finals, where we again will face a giant. Cool stat? His losing pitcher in all four games we won was a 100 pitcher. He has more 100 point starting pitchers than I have 100 players (only Degrom and Betts on this team).

Now to take on the Fog Town Stars that on paper I seem to match up better against. We'll see how that translates on the field.

Old 04-28-2019, 08:05 PM   #68
Kushiel
All Star Starter

The Yaks are in the P400 World Series. Hopefully we can win a 5th Perfect League Title tonight. The Luckenbach Armadillos in PT 20 are headed to the S278 World Series after missing the playoffs in their first two Silver campaigns. They will be off to the Gold Level next season to start the climb to glory there. Rootin' Tootin' Dillo himself personally welcomes all fans to the ballpark at the main gate.
Attached Images

Old 04-28-2019, 09:11 PM   #69
daves
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushiel View Post
The Yaks are in the P400 World Series. Hopefully we can win a 5th Perfect League Title tonight. .
Going against my Seawolves. Hopefully we can get our 1st Perfect. Closest we came was a World Series game 7 loss to the Rocky Point Zorros.

Last edited by daves; 04-28-2019 at 09:13 PM.
daves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 09:51 PM   #70
joehart
All Star Starter

Both kids took their teams (Base Stealers and Silver Pirates) to the finals.
But it won't be easy.

Funny to see the kids pull one great historical Diamond card after another (Rickey Henderson 97, ARod 97, Tony Gwynn, …) without being able to use them on the Silver Pirates team.
At least they are filling the AH with new historical diamond cards.
Attached Images
Image Image 
Old 04-28-2019, 09:56 PM   #71
joehart
All Star Starter

My own Base Thieves ran into terrible luck. After beating Zorro and Redlegs, they got off to a 2-0 start in the semi finals but then lost 3 games by just one run.

2 Blown Saves by Eckersley and another run given up in the 10th inning.
So in the end, the San Diego Chargers made it to the finals!!! Congrats.
What a frustrating mess.
Attached Images
Old 04-28-2019, 10:31 PM   #72
Dunzie
All Star Reserve

Joe... kids should be proud of themselves taking that Korrina team the way they have. Finish it up now!
Old 04-28-2019, 11:42 PM   #73
Dunzie
All Star Reserve

Kinda proud of these guys... first time champs at Perfect after winning P401 this year. Got hot at the right time of year and slayed a couple dragons along the way.

3 titles for my Blue and this is the first for the Golds.
Old 04-29-2019, 06:46 AM   #74
daves
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunzie View Post
Kinda proud of these guys... first time champs at Perfect after winning P401 this year. Got hot at the right time of year and slayed a couple dragons along the way.

Congrats.

Old 04-29-2019, 06:48 AM   #75
daves
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by daves View Post
Going against my Seawolves. Hopefully we can get our 1st Perfect. Closest we came was a World Series game 7 loss to the Rocky Point Zorros.
Seawolves Finally won the elusive Perfect Championship!
Attached Images

Old 04-29-2019, 11:30 AM   #76
Kushiel
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunzie View Post

Congrats on a great win. If we have to lose it is always easier to somebody here

Old 04-29-2019, 08:20 PM   #77
Dunzie
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushiel View Post
Congrats on a great win. If we have to lose it is always easier to somebody here

Was a heck of a series to follow - back and forth. Was beginning to think home field advantage was unbeatable. Great season!!
Old 04-29-2019, 10:04 PM   #78
joehart
All Star Starter

Beating the Yaks is a great accomplishment. They are tough to beat and it takes some luck and a good lineup and strategy.
I have found myself on the other side before and lost game 7 to them.

Looks like your teams are doing great....time to get another championship this season. Keep us in the loop of progress.