Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Perfect Team 2.0 - The online revolution continues! Battle thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 02-01-2020, 12:40 PM   #1
minnelli
Minors (Single A)

PT Suggestions

Perfect Team Suggestions*

I haven't read any other suggestions, this is off the top of my head and wouldn't mind a little conversation.

PP Rewards should Scale - PP should scale with the higher levels. Example All Hits is worth*30 in say iron but maybe 60 in Perfect. Hit Machine is worth 20 in Iron but maybe worth 50 in Perfect. The reward should increase with the difficulty.

Auction House - hitting enter should do a search...every single time I type a players name I'm looking for and expect hitting enter should initiate the search. I type "ichiro" <enter> ...ah crap mover my right hand back to the mouse find the cursor, move it over to the the big green button. Adjust the code to allow only search player, not min or max, <enter key down> to be equal to clicking the green button <mouse clicky big green button>. You wll generate more income because more searches would occur per hour

Auction House - sort by should work like lineups. I do a search for card value desc and see the results. I should be able to click Auction Ends In and have the results sort on the column. If you card title sort that but probably need that by name.*

Auction House - expanding on the sorting capabilities. Allow us to customize the view with batting or pitching ratings. It would be incredible to select reliever, max level 79 sort by movement to see who is available. Show all those rating so we don't need to go to the statistics of different leagues and find the right speedy catcher with lefty power and has a good arm.*

Search Auction House from Player Dropdown - Example, the other team just crushed me...hmmm who is this Babe Ruth guy, open player profile..he looks okay...Right click player for dropdown and right above say the Put up Card for Auction, have something like search Auction House...sort of tliek the collection mission you can click on the player. The functions I'm sure are already written.

Schedule - expand it a little to include real time. It's great to know the next game is Sep 14, 2063 @XYZ and it's at 4:05pm, but how about underneath this you add 2/1 -12:30p, so we know in real life when the game is. Oh big series with my rival...at 10pm, got it. Yes, you would need to add time zone for the account, but should be doable.*

Bigger Back Button or bind to Backspace - I personally use the left back button a ton. Either make them bigger, allow use to adjust size or add a function where a certain key (backspace like chrome) to go back a page. Favorites are great but when you have several games they aren't always bookmarking the same thing...ah new idea global bookmarks.

Global Bookmarks - bind F2 to be whatever team you control to Pitching and F3 to lineup or something but make them global if the user selects this. This way if you open up a tournament file you can just hit F3 and see your lineup.*

Boxscore link to Team Page - okay this annoying, I look at the box score and think of I want to see there lineup let me click on the big icon in the boxscore...oh it keeps me in the browser area, would be nice to go back to the real team home page not the browser one.

Player Screen link to Team Page -*In the boxscore screen wondering why I lost 20-0, wow this Ty Cobb guy went 5 for 5 let me click on him...interesting stats, this team must be good let me click to the team. Okay he is #44 plays RF for XYZ Team. Let me click the XYZ team to see the lineup...hmmm...I can't find alink ANYWHERE to click to get to the team. Now I need to remember XYZ go to standings, find them in the standings and then click on them. Wouldn't it be easier to see he plays for XYZ and click it in his player profile.*

That's it for now. Thoughts?

minnelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 12:56 PM   #2
minnelli
Minors (Single A)

Player History Cost - have a spot to show how you received the player. In the PP Payout it would be nice to see I paid 15,000PP for this guy, or how it was drawn or earned. So the very last link is - Auction House 15,000 or Gold Pack or Collection Mission abc, etc.

minnelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 08:41 AM   #3
Guancous
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Is there already a setting to automatically allow updates of tournament teams?

Those of us who dabble in many different tournament types have to check constantly to make sure our lineups reflect the most current cards.
Old 02-04-2020, 04:00 AM   #4
Marleigh
All Star Reserve

PP Rewards should Scale - PP should scale with the higher levels. Example All Hits is worth*30 in say iron but maybe 60 in Perfect. Hit Machine is worth 20 in Iron but maybe worth 50 in Perfect. The reward should increase with the difficulty.

Doesn't work in PT as the divisions don't scale up enough to account for the whales, the scaling should be the relative strength of the teams involved rather than the division tier.

Example an all gold team would get more PP for achievements vs another all gold team than they would against an all silver or bronze team

Marleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 02:57 PM   #5
Guancous
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I’d love the ability to receive an alert when a tagged card appears in the auction house. The alert would only trigger when it is the only copy for sale.