Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 2 > FHM 2 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2015, 05:32 PM   #1
Havokk
Minors (Single A)

Thumbs down There should be....

A NO THANKS BUTTON for the thread above this one. Nice we get to wait another 3-6 months for the new game yay 😈
Old 05-31-2015, 05:59 PM   #2
moore4807
All Star Starter

Give it a break

Most of the mature people here understand that May was an estimate based on the work to be done. Sebastian explained above what the problems are, where the work is progressing, and that it is continuing.

W H A T are you bitching about? They have done exactly what they said they would with the update - no more and no less. Posts like yours are not helpful in any way and just incite the vocal minority. We are waiting patiently and you apparently are not capable of that.

Again give it a break - it will be here, when it gets here...
Old 05-31-2015, 06:11 PM   #3
Havokk
Minors (Single A)

Yeah they have saying things like that since the release of FHM. If you want to believe what they keep on telling us then go ahead.
Old 05-31-2015, 06:33 PM   #4
BlackIce
All Star Reserve

I feel your frustrations, I really do.. its been a long time coming and certainly overdue but....

Sebastian and the OOTP crew have done alot of work to revamp the FHM game and not only added handfuls of new features and additions but rewritten the game engine to add a even more realistic element recreating and drastically reshaping the way the game works and functions to further enhance the developments of the series.

I for one have waited just as long or perhaps longer than you and alot of others have probably waited longer than myself and you. The way they have presented the information, the way the community has helped in riding shotgun and all of the support they have had will only further the development of the game.

I'm excited to get things going and it's obviously overwhelming for you to wait any further but rest assured I'm sure it'll be worth the wait and instead of looking awfully foolish when that day comes around and you reflect upon the negativity your drawing upon yourself, all I ask is just remain patient and it'll eventually come out =)

I have an alternate means for you and thats the new EHM: Early Access, as it's a great way to pass time and kill the craving of the FHM2 until it's released.
Old 05-31-2015, 06:35 PM   #5
Havokk
Minors (Single A)

Oh and they did not do exactly what they promised. They promised a match engine patch to be released before the release of FHM 2. And they promised to release the game in late may. I am not bitching just pointing out their lies. And this has been going on since the launch of FHM. Nothing is going to change. Next update will be them saying that they are on track to have the game released in late June and when late June comes there were still be no launch. Please provide proof in the pudding. If i say something to thousands of fans i own up to my word. Or dont say nothing at all.
Old 05-31-2015, 06:46 PM   #6
Cole
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
And they promised to release the game in late may. I am not bitching just pointing out their lies.
Nope, we sure didn't. Please don't create threads and put words in our mouth. We said the game was tentatively scheduled for release in late May. The plan has changed. This was never a promise. You aren't "pointing out our lies," you are writing lies of your own.

This thread won't become anything constructive, so it's closed.

Feel free to discuss the game and keep things constructive, but threads that will just turn into flame wars won't be tolerated here.

Edit: To also say, your first post in this thread is simple fear mongering... I actually clicked on your thread before I saw Sebastian's and was like '3 to 6 months.. huh??' Then read Sebastian's and yup.. there's nothing in there that suggests three to six months until release. So please don't unnecessarily try to stir up frustration. Thanks.

Last edited by Cole; 05-31-2015 at 06:53 PM.
Closed Thread