Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 2 > FHM 2 - General Discussions

Old 03-06-2015, 03:40 PM   #21
krownroyal83
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanSobie View Post
I've always wanted a nemesis.
Truth be told I hate the Habs so it's kind of ironic I would choose them. (Huge Leafs fan) Leafs were already selected but I still wanted an original 6 team so I thought it would be a good fit. So it will be bitter sweet if I do well in the league but I'm a competitive person so it will be fun.

Last edited by krownroyal83; 03-06-2015 at 03:41 PM.
krownroyal83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 09:16 PM   #22
TGH-Adfabre
Hall Of Famer

I would like to do a historical.
Would we still do an inaugural draft with historical players. That could be pretty cool.
Old 03-07-2015, 09:43 AM   #23
BeanSobie
Minors (Triple A)

I don't know if anything has changed since this was posted in January, but I doubt it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffR View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by phareux View Post
how do I get to start a game with a draft? I knew at one time but I haven't played in a while.
It's only possible in fictional mode - start a game via the "New Custom Game" choice on the start screen.
Old 03-08-2015, 08:14 PM   #24
tquigley4
Minors (Rookie Ball)

We still need 5 more!
tquigley4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 11:26 AM   #25
KyzBP
Bat Boy

I would definitely be interested in this. A 1990 Historical start would be super cool but a fantasy draft is fine with me as well. I'll take the Nords if no one else wants them and NO they will not be moving to Colorado.
KyzBP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 02:41 PM   #26
drewst18
Minors (Double A)

sure I'll join. I'll take the Kings
drewst18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 08:56 PM   #27
tcblcommish
Hall Of Famer

I'm down, what's left?
tcblcommish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 05:15 AM   #28
Kasparaitis
Bat Boy

Hi, guys.
I've never played in the online leagues OOTP and would like to clarify a one thing before I'll take one of the clubs under control:

"Lax sim schedule-maybe three sims a week, seven days per sim type of tning."

Do I understand correctly that in one week we will be able to hold 21 game day? On Preseason, regular season, playoffs and draft needs about 300 days. Provided that we will be simulate the remaining days of the year, we will need 14-15 weeks for the season (almost 4 months), that is, for the year we will have time to play about 3 seasons?

Correct me if I misunderstood something and sorry for my english.

And, yes, I almost forgot, if the whole I understood everything correctly, I'll take Flyers

Last edited by Kasparaitis; 03-17-2015 at 05:22 AM.
Kasparaitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 09:33 AM   #29
TGH-Adfabre
Hall Of Famer

To Darius:
That is about right. Most online leagues I have played in change the number of games or days during the playoffs and the offseason, Around 3-4 months is common for an entire game year in my experience. It can be made much faster and much slower if players want to.
Old 03-17-2015, 10:19 AM   #30
breich90
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcblcommish View Post
I'm down, what's left?
Looks like the Sabres and the Oilers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasparaitis View Post
Hi, guys.
I've never played in the online leagues OOTP and would like to clarify a one thing before I'll take one of the clubs under control:

"Lax sim schedule-maybe three sims a week, seven days per sim type of tning."

Do I understand correctly that in one week we will be able to hold 21 game day? On Preseason, regular season, playoffs and draft needs about 300 days. Provided that we will be simulate the remaining days of the year, we will need 14-15 weeks for the season (almost 4 months), that is, for the year we will have time to play about 3 seasons?

Correct me if I misunderstood something and sorry for my english.

And, yes, I almost forgot, if the whole I understood everything correctly, I'll take Flyers
That's correct. We could make it closer to a 10 day or 14 day sim, because now that I think about it, with a more spread out schedule, there's only gonna be 2-3 games a week, whereas with baseball it's more like 6-7 games a week.

Also, the next step for everyone is to get on board with slack. I'll make a slack chat shorlty. I'll need everyone's email address to do so. I'll have to send each of you an email/PM through the forums and then you can reply with an e-mail you'd like to use.

Last edited by breich90; 03-17-2015 at 10:20 AM.
breich90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 01:45 PM   #31
JDevil
All Star Reserve

I'll take the Sabres.

My brother will take the Oil....
Old 04-07-2015, 12:18 AM   #32
kohut
Minors (Single A)

I would gladly take the Oilers. I used to be BIG into Hockey Leagues Simulator 2 back in the mid 90s and ran one of the best leagues then.
kohut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 11:20 AM   #33
breich90
Minors (Double A)

Update on the league. It looks like we won't be able to do a fictional start in 1990. Most members of our promotion/relegation OOTP league want to do a completely fictional league. For the others that expressed interest in this league, is a completely historical start a possibility? If not, I invite the others that expressed interest to join us in our fictional league. Please PM me with an e-mail address and I'll get you started in our slack chat for the new league.
breich90 is offline   Reply With Quote