Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - General Discussions

OOTP 20 - General Discussions Everything about the newest version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Old 02-15-2020, 05:28 PM   #21
wallewalls
All Star Reserve

This is really cool. I must have missed the rumors/announcement as I've been away from the forum for awhile. One of the things I've always wanted was a way to check the player database for my save so I can figure things out when I'm not near my PC. I remember that I used to bring my laptop to my classes and do just that while waiting for class to start haha
wallewalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 08:01 PM   #22
froghair
Minors (Single A)

Confused as to what OOTP Go is? Is it a stand-alone app? Or is it something that works in concert with the full game, so that the game can leave the laptop once in a while? (I've always thought certain tasks like setting lineups, working thru Minor League transactions would be fun to carry out via phone or tablet as time allows throughout the day)
froghair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 11:48 PM   #23
LooneyOne
Minors (Single A)

I believe OOTP GO is like a standalone app much like MLB MANAGER in terms of playing out seasons. Just with updated code. But it is unlikely you will be able to play out the saves on your PC or set the lineups to your save. I say unlikely because the developers havent mentioned the app being linked to your saves. It would be the best mobile app ever if it did lol ..

They HAVE mentioned that the mobile game WILL be linked to your PT team though, which is a nice add IMO ..

LooneyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 04:51 AM   #24
Colorado
Major Leagues

When do you think we can expect another update of some sort?
Colorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 12:04 PM   #25
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado View Post
When do you think we can expect another update of some sort?
I would not count on anything. They have been saying the same things for two years now about.....”It will be here when it gets here.” lol
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 12:50 PM   #26
Bunktown Ballers
All Star Starter

Infractions: 0/1 (2)
Ootp go

I had a dream OOTP GO was being released very very soon, so I ordered me a new Samsung Tablet with a 12.4 inch screen set to arrive Thursday. I'm dreaming they'll arrive at the same time....
Bunktown Ballers is offline   Reply With Quote