Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 14 > OOTP 14 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 14 - General Discussions Discuss the new 2013 version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Old 03-26-2013, 04:05 PM   #61
SportsFan00
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluenoser View Post
Work-around - go to your line-ups/pitching screens. The players with flames beside them are the ones who would be on the "Who's Hot" list and the players with ice cubes are the ones who would be on the "Who's Cold" list.

I know it's not the same as seeing it on the main team page, but at least the info is still available to you.

Makes sense, only bad thing is.. not being able to see their stats in the last 5-10 games.. but it's not that hard, just go to profile page and basically add the stats yourself.
SportsFan00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:06 PM   #62
Doc_Brown
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tycobbler View Post
Development Report looks nice thank you. I guess my one concern would be AI assigned lineups look wonky; assuming that's what chose the Divisional Series lineups from the screenie.... Ryan Braun leadoff, Lucroy batting second, Hart third etc.

Thanks for the good work team. Overall looks good!
Regarding the Brewers line up, I think the order is just most AB's down to fewest. But I could be wrong.
Doc_Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:40 PM   #63
Tycobbler
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc_Brown View Post
Regarding the Brewers line up, I think the order is just most AB's down to fewest. But I could be wrong.
That's what i thought at first, maybe the sortable stats ability from that page. Here's to hoping!

Last edited by Tycobbler; 03-26-2013 at 04:59 PM.
Tycobbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 08:02 PM   #64
edm
All Star Starter

Loving the new playoff screen!!!
edm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 08:06 PM   #65
Leo_The_Lip
All Star Starter

I'm trying to buy OOTP14, but the link in the emails and at the top of page only leads to this error message:

"Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at store6.esellerate.net."

It's been that way for 4 hours.
Leo_The_Lip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 08:20 PM   #66
SportsFan00
Minors (Single A)

Random thought, but this screen resolution thing really sucks.. Didn't realize it until before actually... I guess I'll just have to hook it up to another monitor even though I'm not sure what type(size) of monitor to get... I just hate when there's certain parts of a game I'm playing,website,etc is cut off.. One of my pet peeves/
SportsFan00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 08:52 PM   #67
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsFan00 View Post
Random thought, but this screen resolution thing really sucks.. Didn't realize it until before actually... I guess I'll just have to hook it up to another monitor even though I'm not sure what type(size) of monitor to get... I just hate when there's certain parts of a game I'm playing,website,etc is cut off.. One of my pet peeves/
Try Freecycle.org in your area. I got a 21"? flat screen from there last year and I love it.
The Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 11:15 PM   #68
oman19
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BusterKing View Post
So Markus, were you able to sort out the Tie-breakers and make it functional like it should be?

I love the playoff coverage screen, that's awesome.
I'm waiting to hear about this too. Would love to see this seeding/tie-breaker issue looked at so I can pre-order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My OOTP wishlist: http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...-wishlist.html
oman19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 11:23 PM   #69
PSUColonel
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by oman19 View Post
I'm waiting to hear about this too. Would love to see this seeding/tie-breaker issue looked at so I can pre-order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yup, and I want to know just how scouting is going work.
PSUColonel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 02:40 AM   #70
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tycobbler View Post
I guess my one concern would be AI assigned lineups look wonky; assuming that's what chose the Divisional Series lineups from the screenie.... Ryan Braun leadoff, Lucroy batting second, Hart third etc.
That's not the lineup, it's simply a stat list sorted by AB.
Markus Heinsohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 02:43 AM   #71
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BusterKing View Post
So Markus, were you able to sort out the Tie-breakers and make it functional like it should be?
It's still on my list, yes.
Markus Heinsohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 03:22 AM   #72
Andreas Raht
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo_The_Lip View Post
I'm trying to buy OOTP14, but the link in the emails and at the top of page only leads to this error message:

"Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at store6.esellerate.net."

It's been that way for 4 hours.
Thank you for letting us know! I've checked the eSellerate store and everything seemes to work fine. Probably it's a problem with the browser? Please make sure you do not just reload the page when you try again, but close all browser windows, then open the page with the link again and click on it. If possible, delete the "browser cookies" or try another browser.
Andreas Raht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 07:28 AM   #73
Leo_The_Lip
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas Raht View Post
Thank you for letting us know! I've checked the eSellerate store and everything seemes to work fine. Probably it's a problem with the browser? Please make sure you do not just reload the page when you try again, but close all browser windows, then open the page with the link again and click on it. If possible, delete the "browser cookies" or try another browser.
I get this message with Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer. It suggests the website is not properly configured, but other than that, I have no idea why I cannot access this website. I'll try from work in an hour or so.
Old 03-27-2013, 08:56 AM   #74
Leo_The_Lip
All Star Starter

Got in from work and on my Droid, so it is definitely how I made my internet connection setup at home. why it only effects esellerate is weird, but I'll figure it out later.
Old 03-27-2013, 05:21 PM   #75
SirMichaelJordan
Hall Of Famer

Thanks for the Bday gift!

4/12
SirMichaelJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:49 AM   #76
Leo_The_Lip
All Star Starter

Just to follow up a bit, I'm pretty certain my issue was due to the cyber war against Spamhaus. I got similar messages when I went to a few other European hosted sites this week and my co-worker who does security also got these issues going to esellerate and German newspaper sites.
Old 03-28-2013, 10:43 AM   #77
mculberson1973
Minors (Rookie Ball)

New baby due on the 16th.
Week off to be with wife and new baby starting the 15th.
OOTP out on the 12th AND the week off to enjoy...priceless (in between diaper changes of course)
mculberson1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 05:46 PM   #78
mgom27
Hall Of Famer

I like Free Agent draft Option hopefully if you delete a League that has Players in it an option is their to say go to Free Agent Market or Draft.

Also I hope set Opening Day Roster before end of Spring Training because it happens in Real Life like lets say Jon Garland signs a Minor League contract with lets say the Mariners but doesn't get added to Major League Roster by certain date can opt out and sign with another team or the Blue Jays just DFA Lars Anderson for Assignment before Opening Day in Game it would be the day before Opening Day.

Also Minor League E. so Computer Control Team can move their Minor League Teams around like lets say Buffalo Bisions contract is up with Blue Jays and the Blue Jays don't rernew it have to find a new home for it.
Old 03-29-2013, 06:22 PM   #79
Brew Crew
Bat Boy

New to OOTP

Completely new to this. Just preordered the game today. Do I get it 3 days early or do I get it on April 15th. Also, is it something that comes in the mail? Is it a download that is emailed to me? Answers from anybody would be welcome?
Brew Crew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 06:29 PM   #80
tomwolf2008
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brew Crew View Post
Completely new to this. Just preordered the game today. Do I get it 3 days early or do I get it on April 15th. Also, is it something that comes in the mail? Is it a download that is emailed to me? Answers from anybody would be welcome?
If you have already ordered, you'll get the game on April 12th

The E-Mail mailed it to you are the activation code you'll need to activate your game when you received it. Threre will be a download link when it comes out
tomwolf2008 is offline   Reply With Quote