Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - 3D Models

Old 04-09-2019, 08:29 AM   #61
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcAngel View Post
Are the files

adion_Historic_MLB_with_Backgrounds_w3D_Crowds_v1a .zip
adion_Historic_MLB_with_Backgrounds_w3D_Crowds_v1b .zip

on OOTPMODS the same as what was posted in post #1?
Al the current version of the historic parks are here: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/akd2ejkdtk4dx/Historic
adion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 07:01 PM   #62
curt
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by curt View Post
Is there any way to modify the Spring Ballpark. It would be nice to have some variety for spring training.
I just figured it out
curt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 04:58 PM   #63
dlr1995
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Trouble with Historical Parks

I have downloaded the historical files and extracted them into the models folder of OOTP 20. However, when I extract them as RAR files and the stadiums cannot be found in the game. Any ideas on how to fix this?
dlr1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 05:20 PM   #64
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlr1995 View Post
I have downloaded the historical files and extracted them into the models folder of OOTP 20. However, when I extract them as RAR files and the stadiums cannot be found in the game. Any ideas on how to fix this?
You have to extract the RAR for each park to the Models folder separately.
Old 04-12-2019, 06:34 PM   #65
dlr1995
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adion View Post
You have to extract the RAR for each park to the Models folder separately.
How do I extract separately? Theres only an option to extract all.
Old 04-12-2019, 07:26 PM   #66
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
How do I extract separately? Theres only an option to extract all.
I am assuming that you selected at the parks and then downloaded them. If that is what you did, you will have one big RAR file with all the RARs for each park. If you exacted the big file to the Models folder then you will have an RAR for each park. Click on each one, one at a time, and tell it to extract the file to Models folder. Then you will have a folder for that park in the Models folder that you can select in the game. Once you have each park extracted you can move all the RAR somewhere else on your computer to save them.
Old 04-12-2019, 07:27 PM   #67
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
With the help of Silvam, the creator of these parks, I have updated them with night time backgrounds. I have named them all with V1_4 so you should be able to install them and they will overwrite any with this version number. Otherwise, you will have to re-connect the team(s) to this manually.

Here are examples of historic (Sportsman) and a fictional (3).

Most are made with my backgrounds but in a few of the more modern historicals I used some OOTP 18 Sky Boxes. I was never happy with the historic background for Wrigley as I could not find good photos. So I used the OOTP skyboxes and removed some of the sky scrapers for each older Wrigley.

If you have any problems or find errors, omission or whatever, just let me know.

I would like to thank Silvam because without all his hard work making these parks,none of this would be possible.

I have also uploaded the sky backgrounds I use. The 7th inning stretch music I use which include Harry Caray and advertising signs I use for OOTP18. The installation instructions for each is contained in a txt file with each download. All of these should work with OOTP19 with the
possible exception of the advertising which I may have to fiddle with. I will look at that, if it doesn't look right, after 19 is released.

Here are the links;
Historical: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/akd2ejkdtk4dx/Historic
Fictional: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/x10fhc8413v8y/Fictional
Misc./requests: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/hlppfgks3lqdi/Other
Stretch: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/2obof4jzg1a52/Music
Skies: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/frea...zb/Backgrounds
Signage: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/fej3h274idijr/Signage
Wonderful...
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 07:46 PM   #68
dlr1995
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Trouble with Historical Parks

Quote:
I am assuming that you selected at the parks and then downloaded them. If that is what you did, you will have one big RAR file with all the RARs for each park. If you exacted the big file to the Models folder then you will have an RAR for each park. Click on each one, one at a time, and tell it to extract the file to Models folder. Then you will have a folder for that park in the Models folder that you can select in the game. Once you have each park extracted you can move all the RAR somewhere else on your computer to save them.
I still can't figure out how to extract each file separately. Here's a picture of my screen. Could you please advice me on what to do?
Attached Images
Old 04-24-2019, 10:52 PM   #69
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
I still can't figure out how to extract each file separately. Here's a picture of my screen. Could you please advice me on what to do?
Move all those .rar files to your desktop, the extract each one to your desktop. Then you will have each individual park folder. Move all the extracted folders to the models folder.
Old 04-24-2019, 11:59 PM   #70
nutt
OOTP Roster Team

Quote:
You need to download WinRAR. It's free.
nutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 05:33 PM   #71
dlr1995
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Alright I have all of them in the game and they all installed in the game as well. All of the parks show up in the park profile tab but none of the 3D models work. When I go to manually import the ballparks the parks aren't in the file. I attached some pictures to show what I'm talking about.
Attached Images
Image Image 
Old 04-26-2019, 05:37 PM   #72
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer

The 3D files will be in the "models" folder. You seem to be searching in a "1901" folder.
pstrickert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 05:39 PM   #73
dlr1995
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I don't know what's going. I click models folder and the only models that are there are the default ones installed with the game. But when I restarted OOTP it took like 10 minutes to install new ballpark files.
Old 04-26-2019, 05:42 PM   #74
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer

If you only have the default models, then you didn't install the custom park models to the correct folder.
Old 04-26-2019, 05:45 PM   #75
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer

It should look something like this:
Attached Images
Old 04-26-2019, 05:48 PM   #76
dlr1995
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Alright, I'm just gunna start over. What's a good website to download winrar from?
Old 04-26-2019, 06:10 PM   #77
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Alright, I'm just gunna start over. What's a good website to download winrar from?
Here is one. If it doesn't work for you for some reason, just do a search for winrar download. There are numerous sites to chose from.

https://www.win-rar.com/download.html?&L=0
Old 12-22-2019, 04:52 PM   #78
cubs84
Bat Boy

great job everyone! Just awesome!

Question - is there a way to assign ballparks universally?

Or every time you create a historical season you have to manually assign the stadiums to the team?

For example , if I do a 1948 season and a separate 1955 season do I have to assign ballparks to each separately?

Last edited by cubs84; 12-22-2019 at 04:55 PM.
cubs84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 05:19 PM   #79
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer

If you have the Steam version, you could download and install the historical ballparks mod. I recommend Garlon's mod rather than mine. But there's not much difference. If you install this mod, you won't have to assign ballparks when you create a new historical league. The process is automatic.
Old 12-22-2019, 05:25 PM   #80
cubs84
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pstrickert View Post
If you have the Steam version, you could download and install the historical ballparks mod. I recommend Garlon's mod rather than mine. But there's not much difference. If you install this mod, you won't have to assign ballparks when you create a new historical league. The process is automatic.

Yes I have the steam version. I just got steam and the game yesterday. Would you be kind enough to explain to me how to do this on steam?

update - i think i figured it out on steam. i'm installing it thru workshop and it looks like it is automatically installing the stadiums to the correct year. Thank you for letting me know about this!

off topic - to use the real photos pack, does it actually assign a real photo to the players or it is a facegen that resembles the real life player? I saw some youtube videos of past ootp games where the real photograph of the player is seen but i have no idea how to do.

Last edited by cubs84; 12-22-2019 at 06:06 PM.
cubs84 is offline   Reply With Quote