Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 15 > OOTP 15 - Online Leagues

OOTP 15 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 15 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 04-23-2014, 06:27 PM   #1
InGeorgeWeTrust
Bat Boy

New to OOTP, looking to join established league

I am new to OOTP. I just discovered the game and am very impressed. I have played fantasy baseball for years and use to play Earl Weaver computer baseball as a kid. I am a numbers and stats guy so this game really interested me.

I am looking to join a established league looking for a quality attentive owner. I have a FT job and family w/ 2 kids so I cant get obsessive about the game. But can devote a amount of time in the evenings to it.

Being new, I don't know the level of commitment, so I would appreciate knowing what would be expected of me prior.

Im looking for a league that is planning to play for years and keep going. Part of the fun is keeping all the same owners and everyone who takes it serious.

Please contact me if you have a opening. Also, I would play on a MAC if that matters.

I appreciate your time.
InGeorgeWeTrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 10:59 AM   #2
tacklesspoem8
Minors (Triple A)

USOB expanding

Hey so i am sure you will get a lot of guys hitting you up to join their leagues so I thought our league might be a good fit. The USOB prides itself on immersion and backstory along with a very solid group of GM's. We have been around now for 8 seasons and during that time have expanded twice. Our league has 26 teams as of right now and would like to get to 30 in the next few years in game. We have a great website (www.usob.us.com). Please just take a look and if this interests you hit me up on here or just make an account on the website.

What is expected of GMs? Well i would think a couple hours a week would be more than enough time to set rosters, export for sims, and handle your team. Of course we do reward higher levels of involvement such as writing articles about the league, but it is not mandatory. Anyways take a look and let me know what you think of it.
tacklesspoem8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 01:55 PM   #3
Lumpy
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacklesspoem8 View Post
We have a great website (www.usob.us.com).
link did not work for me
Lumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 01:56 PM   #4
Lumpy
Minors (Rookie Ball)

sent ya a link.. if ya didnt get it check us out

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...king-gm-s.html
Lumpy is offline   Reply With Quote