Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 15 > OOTP 15 - New to the Game?
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 15 - New to the Game? If you have basic questions about the the latest version of our game, please come here!

Old 09-26-2014, 12:49 PM   #1
wrveres
Bat Boy

Scheduling Issue

im trying to find a fix for a scheduling issue.
I noticed after a couple of seasons in, the season doesn't start until two weeks after spring ends. now the all star game is being scheduled during the regular season, twice now on the same day as a regular game. none of this is devastating to the season. but what happened next is. instead of AI teams trying to squeeze players through waivers in september, they all did it after christmas, meaning they couldn't pull em back, and it resulted in a massive, and i do mean massive, reshuffling of all the players. low ranked teams, and teams with big budgets made out like bandits.

how can i fix this? if the season is ruined, and it sounds like it is, how can i stop this from happening again.

thanks in advance
wrveres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 06:25 AM   #2
-=AtoM-[D]=-
Bat Boy

I have the same problem as you have. At least the part that the regular season starts 2 weeks after the end of spring training, except for a 2-game-series of two teams (overseas start 2014 in Australia). I would like to fix this 2-game-series start out of the schedule, but I have no idea how?

I see under League settings / Functions / Edit league schedule there is a Major League schedule editor, but there are no games schedueled yet for the upcoming season (I have Dec. 25th 2022). Does anyone have some hints how to permanenty change the scheduele grid in this certain point?
-=AtoM-[D]=- is offline   Reply With Quote