Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 > FHM 4 - Technical Support
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

FHM 4 - Technical Support Need help or want to report a bug? This is the right place.

Old 11-08-2017, 11:31 AM   #1
Aube
Minors (Single A)

Sorting by DGR

When I'm looking at who I want as penalty killers from the 'Active Roster' info screen and I sort by defensive game rating, it's not at all sorting it properly. GR and ORG are both fine, just DGR doesn't sort.

Note that this ONLY applies to forwards. If you have no filters set, defensemen are sorted, forwards are random. If you filter to ONLY forwards, they are still all over the place, while filtered to only defensemen they show fine.

Last edited by Aube; 11-08-2017 at 11:33 AM.
Aube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 09:43 PM   #2
JeffR
FHM Producer

Is it completely out of order for you? I've tried it in a couple of games and there are a few guys not sorted correctly, but it's mostly in the right order. Either way, we'll have to fix it, I'm just wondering if it varies from game to game.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 09:24 AM   #3
Aube
Minors (Single A)

I took a look at a few saves I have on the go:

Custom league: Mostly ok, but I have a case of a 56, 55, 56 in that order, so one out of 12 forwards out of place

Historical, 1970: COMPLETELY out of order, the 10 forwards on who have played are in the order shown: 62,60,64,62,49,58,49,45,49,43

Modern game, season 2: 57,58,59,57,57,56,54,55,55,54,53,52

When I originally posted this it was just from noticing it in the one game, going through just now I noticed that in that modern game with a D only filter on one of my D-Men is a 62 sorted below a 61, so it's not as forward-centric as I had thought either.

Just let me know if you want some saves zipped up.
Old 11-10-2017, 12:00 AM   #4
JeffR
FHM Producer

I think it may be counting exhibition and/or playoff games. The sort is mostly correct when I look at the end of a season, but earlier it seems to be way off. Don't need the saves yet, I'll let you know if we do.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 09:38 AM   #5
Aube
Minors (Single A)

I was kind of wondering about that, FHM3 continued using ratings from pre-season in regular season, which I didn't mind for the first few games because it was bit jarring having to remember to check out your lines before pre-season in 4, but I do like it being 'pure' regular season in 4, since I can always go to stats and show pre-season ratings that way. Either way, hopefully it's straightforwards for you, thanks for the fast responses on everything.