Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Database Tools

OOTP Mods - Database Tools Do you need to take a dump? SQL gurus welcome

Old 04-18-2014, 09:27 PM   #201
jazzrack
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhomess View Post
First post updated with OOTP15 version of StatsLab.

Perhaps a mod can change the title of this thread from "StatsLab13" to just "StatsLab"? That would be great!
I created a wiki page for statslab

OOTP Community Wiki | StatsLab

Was once Head Cheese of Corporate League Baseball
jazzrack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 11:24 AM   #202
trident
All Star Reserve

Awesome on getting StatsLab for OOTP 15 out
Old 04-27-2014, 07:07 PM   #203
breich90
Minors (Double A)

How would I go about allowing a GM to skip their pick? I'm running an expansion draft and there's some players that may not be wanted due to salary.
breich90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 05:39 PM   #204
fhomess
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by breich90 View Post
How would I go about allowing a GM to skip their pick? I'm running an expansion draft and there's some players that may not be wanted due to salary.
There's an option for teams to "Pass" on their pick in the team war room when their pick is up. It's right with the "Draft Player" button. The commish can also skip a team's pick from the draft board.

Note that this is a new/returning feature.
Old 04-28-2014, 09:52 PM   #205
breich90
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
There's an option for teams to "Pass" on their pick in the team war room when their pick is up. It's right with the "Draft Player" button. The commish can also skip a team's pick from the draft board.

Note that this is a new/returning feature.
I thought so, I just didn't remember seeing it in any drafts I've done previously--and the button obviously didn't pop up when I looked because the draft was not running.

I'm in the process of getting your widget calls to work. My problem is the javascript in Wordpress... I've got a bachelor's in computer science but I'm a year's worth of rusty...

Question re: the widgets--if the league is in the offseason, does the widget call to show standings come up as empty (i.e. just W L GB)? Here's the widget call I'm making currently: http://www.usba14.us/statsLab/StatsL...&league_id=100

Last edited by breich90; 04-28-2014 at 09:53 PM.
Old 04-29-2014, 03:53 PM   #206
fhomess
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I'm in the process of getting your widget calls to work. My problem is the javascript in Wordpress... I've got a bachelor's in computer science but I'm a year's worth of rusty...
Use the i-frame plugin for Wordpress and just put the HTML of the widget in there. I think there are some more comments on it further up this thread.

Quote:
Question re: the widgets--if the league is in the offseason, does the widget call to show standings come up as empty (i.e. just W L GB)? Here's the widget call I'm making currently: http://www.usba14.us/statsLab/StatsL...&league_id=100
You will want to use 0 for the division and sub_league ID's rather than 1.
Old 04-29-2014, 03:58 PM   #207
breich90
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Use the i-frame plugin for Wordpress and just put the HTML of the widget in there. I think there are some more comments on it further up this thread.

You will want to use 0 for the division and sub_league ID's rather than 1.
Awesome thanks. I had queued up i-frame as something I was going to try, but hadn't gotten to it yet.
Old 05-01-2014, 02:55 PM   #208
trident
All Star Reserve

Hi fhomess, I have shared your distribution on GM Games. You will see they are now available here, Database and Schedule Mods - GM Games Forums

Should you wish to become the custodian to change the download files, please let me know and I'll make the change.

Cheers
Old 05-12-2014, 08:27 PM   #209
fhomess
Hall Of Famer

I've made a small fix for HOF voting. The files are updated but the version number is the same.
Old 05-16-2014, 12:32 AM   #210
cheo25
All Star Reserve

I've been able to get StatsLab installed, but images throughout my league aren't showing up. Do I need to load them manually from my local machine or are they included in the sql dumps?
cheo25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 01:28 AM   #211
troyholl99
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Draft - player ratings

I'm trying to setup an inaugural draft... we have 2,100 players setup in OOTP15 with ratings from 1-20. When I get the draft setup in Statslab the ratings are all 1-100 and they don't seem to jive with the ratings in OOTP. One thing I notice if fielding ratings in the wrong position. When you click on a players name the html page that comes up is all correct....

help...
troyholl99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 11:58 AM   #212
fhomess
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheo25 View Post
I've been able to get StatsLab installed, but images throughout my league aren't showing up. Do I need to load them manually from my local machine or are they included in the sql dumps?
You need to upload the images. In StatsLab admin, you need to set the correct paths to where everything lives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyholl99 View Post
I'm trying to setup an inaugural draft... we have 2,100 players setup in OOTP15 with ratings from 1-20. When I get the draft setup in Statslab the ratings are all 1-100 and they don't seem to jive with the ratings in OOTP. One thing I notice if fielding ratings in the wrong position. When you click on a players name the html page that comes up is all correct....

help...
I've never seen StatsLab display things as you describe if the correct files are loaded and you've set the ratings scale to what you want. Feel free to PM me with some links and commish access and I can take a look.

Last edited by fhomess; 05-20-2014 at 12:00 PM.
fhomess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 03:27 PM   #213
cheo25
All Star Reserve

Thanks for the reply. One other question: I've got some duplicate entries for teams and players in a given year. Any idea what would have caused that? And is there a way to get rid of the duplicate entries?
cheo25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 07:42 PM   #214
Recte44
Global Moderator

My league has three feeder leagues. StatsLab is only recognizing one of them since the switch to OOTP15.
Old 05-22-2014, 08:13 PM   #215
Recte44
Global Moderator

Having some difficulty setting up my ammy draft with StatsLab. Feeder league issue appears fixed- thank you! However, I can't get any players to show up as available, even though it says there are 2029 of them.

What "file" would you import from?

Sorry- can't find any ReadMe on this section.
Old 05-22-2014, 10:58 PM   #216
Greeney03
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recte44 View Post
Having some difficulty setting up my ammy draft with StatsLab. Feeder league issue appears fixed- thank you! However, I can't get any players to show up as available, even though it says there are 2029 of them.

What "file" would you import from?

Sorry- can't find any ReadMe on this section.
Matt, how did u fix this issue?
Old 05-22-2014, 11:10 PM   #217
Recte44
Global Moderator

I haven't yet.
Old 06-03-2014, 11:58 AM   #218
coljesep
All Star Reserve

StatsLab 13 for OOTP13 inaugural draft - little help?

Probably a step I missed but when I look at my team WarRoom I see no players, but the Admin did add all players to the draft pool

WarRoom example and commish draft admin shown in attachment. Any help would be appreciated
Attached Images
Image Image 
coljesep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 12:37 PM   #219
fhomess
Hall Of Famer

Generate the auto-draft list.
Old 06-07-2014, 01:10 PM   #220
sdodd
Major Leagues

When trying to install v. 3.0.15, I get the following errors when I run the validator.php script

Notice: Undefined index: showq in /home/probbfed/public_html/home/StatsLab/nav_functions.php on line 878

Notice: Undefined index: showq in /home/probbfed/public_html/home/StatsLab/nav_functions.php on line 934

Any help is appreciated
sdodd is offline   Reply With Quote