Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > iOOTP Baseball > iOOTP - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

iOOTP - General Discussions Talk about iOOTP Baseball, the baseball management simulation for iPhone/iPod/iPad

Old 07-13-2011, 05:07 AM   #1
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

1.1.0 online - Please re-rate / review the game on the AppStore!

Hey guys,

update version 1.1.0 is now available!

The following new features were added:

- Game Center support (Single Season Leaderboard and Alltime-Score Leaderboard)
- in-app purchase of more historical seasons (30 new historical seasons, more to come with the next update a little later)
- Trade Block
- "Untouchable Status" for player (if you want no more trade proposal for certain player)
- Ini-Draft for all game modes, not only fictional leagues (so take the 2011 roster and draft your own team)
- Player Batting/Pitching/Defense Rating Pages added to In-Game (additionally to the Profile page)
- bug fixes

After updating, please reboot your device before running the game again, that will ensure that the latest version runs properly and check out the version number on the Credits screen (just to make sure).

Please resubmit your review / rating on the AppStore as well, that helps us a lot!

Thank you!
Sebastian
Old 07-13-2011, 06:31 AM   #2
revcarte
Major Leagues

it is live

Yes it is live in the app store!!! Rats...I wanted to be the first to report the news (I was at work at Disney till 4:00 am and here I am downloading the update at 6:30 am)
revcarte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 06:53 AM   #3
revcarte
Major Leagues

it works!

My first purchase....1968. I bought it on my iphone....hope I do not have to buy it again for the Ipad. I am playing the 68 Cardinals on my Iphone and plan to play the 68 Tigers on my Ipad. Now I can turn loose of the pitiful 65 Dodgers. Thanks Palli!!
Old 07-13-2011, 12:43 PM   #4
Walsh06
All Star Reserve

I was delighted when I saw it appear in the app store today. I decided to start a new game to commemorate it. Couple of things.

How does the trade block work. Does it just tell teams he's available and they'll offer more for him or is it different.

Also when I started my new game it was a fictional draft. But got the messages usually got in the majors when drafting. The ones that say "fans delighted with acquisition of ______" are fine but losing fan support because I couldn't hold onto a player I never had is a bit strange.
Walsh06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 02:26 PM   #5
ReserveNewYorkMet
Bat Boy

@Walsh06

Every Couple of days goto the trade block section click on his name and it shows the teams and what their offering for that guy hopes this helps
ReserveNewYorkMet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 03:00 PM   #6
busman
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReserveNewYorkMet View Post
Every Couple of days goto the trade block section click on his name and it shows the teams and what their offering for that guy hopes this helps

I've placed several players on the trading block (before the trading deadline ends) and waited a week. As an experiment, I included some high rated/ low salary players that would most certainly be attractive to some team because I just wanted to see how the trading block works. However, after waiting for a week, I went to the trade block section, and click on my players. All I see is their profile. Does that simply mean there are no offers? Or am I missing something? Do I have to click on something else after clicking on their name and receiving their profile in order to see the offers? As I said, I have lots of players on the block including high rated/low salary players. Yet, I'm not seeing any offers.
busman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 03:02 PM   #7
donhunter
Bat Boy

Re-rate, but roster problems

Will re-rate - love the new season options. But how do we correct incorrect rosters? 1979 Pirates don't have Bill Madlock and Tim Foli, and the game won't let me re-create the trades for them. How can I get around this without having to trade extra players that I need?
donhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 03:06 PM   #8
revcarte
Major Leagues

fix

read the next to last comment is this thread:
http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...g-lineups.html

it is complicated but works.
Old 07-13-2011, 05:19 PM   #9
Walsh06
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by busman View Post
I've placed several players on the trading block (before the trading deadline ends) and waited a week. As an experiment, I included some high rated/ low salary players that would most certainly be attractive to some team because I just wanted to see how the trading block works. However, after waiting for a week, I went to the trade block section, and click on my players. All I see is their profile. Does that simply mean there are no offers? Or am I missing something? Do I have to click on something else after clicking on their name and receiving their profile in order to see the offers? As I said, I have lots of players on the block including high rated/low salary players. Yet, I'm not seeing any offers.
I have the same issue. I have had a guy on for a while and when I touch him it just shows his profile. His name is in green aswell. If that is significant.
Walsh06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 05:26 PM   #10
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walsh06 View Post
I have the same issue. I have had a guy on for a while and when I touch him it just shows his profile. His name is in green aswell. If that is significant.
Trade offers will come as PM (as normal). The Trading Block feature is exactly the same as in OOTP11/12 so I have to ask Markus if we have to tweak the possibility of offers made by the CPU. During testing I got offers for my players on the TB, so maybe give it some time (and make sure you are not after the Trading Deadline).
Old 07-13-2011, 06:26 PM   #11
ReserveNewYorkMet
Bat Boy

@BUSMAN
srry i was talking bout diff game my mistake dude My buddy said that theyll send u a Personal Message offering a player or players for that certain player try that if that helps reply if it dosent reply and ill see what i can do

Last edited by ReserveNewYorkMet; 07-13-2011 at 06:27 PM.
Old 07-13-2011, 06:29 PM   #12
ReserveNewYorkMet
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by palli View Post
Trade offers will come as PM (as normal). The Trading Block feature is exactly the same as in OOTP11/12 so I have to ask Markus if we have to tweak the possibility of offers made by the CPU. During testing I got offers for my players on the TB, so maybe give it some time (and make sure you are not after the Trading Deadline).

Is there anyway that after i put a player on the trade block i can chosse what Positions i am looking for and what rating range i am looking for if there isnt could u guys possibly include that in a future update
Old 07-14-2011, 11:54 AM   #13
bennie4567
Bat Boy

Is there a way to edit the players rating's? Also is there going to be a full roster update?

Last edited by bennie4567; 07-14-2011 at 11:56 AM.
bennie4567 is offline   Reply With Quote