Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Perfect Team 2.0 - The online revolution continues! Battle thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 07-30-2019, 03:31 PM   #3981
Goliathus
Major Leagues

Anyone has a Dickie Thon(94 I think)?
Goliathus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 05:28 PM   #3982
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlatan View Post
Stanley, that logo is awesome, thanks!

Two things though, if you don't mind

1. I dropped it into the customize screen and it appears OOTP stretches the logo to be square. So I think I need to import this into the logo creator (I've got it around here somewhere) and center it so there is blank space on either side. Or you could add some blank space on either side for me.

2. The small version seems... difficult to distinguish. Do you think maybe you could cut just the head out on a transparent background so I could use that as the small version?

If you have time and or interest in making those changes that's great - if not, then I can go with what I've got here.

Thanks again for the work and creativity!

It seems that PT doesn't like taller rectangles. I was able to get around it by putting the logo in a slightly shaded oblong shape. Is the headshot okay for the smaller logo? I tried these in the game and they don't get distorted.
Attached Images
Image Image 
Stanley Kuppchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 08:11 PM   #3983
BigRed75
Hall Of Famer

Can anyone please post the Perfect standings?

SPTT team

Was not a Snag fan...until I saw the fallout once he was gone and realized what a good job he was actually doing. - Ty Cobb
BigRed75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 11:48 PM   #3984
revmcgator
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRed75 View Post
If I wasn't so frustrated with the Hatchets (and it wasn't so late), I would give it a go. Harlem has been awful so far. Even the Great WJ has been mediocre.

A desperation purchase of Legend Frankie Frisch, didn't move the needle. So, in frustration, I spent my remaining PP on a couple of packs...and pulled a Perfect card!

Of course, it was Future Legend Vlad, Jr...so no help for the Hatchets. But hopefully I'll be able to get some major PP on the auction house.

revmcgator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 02:19 AM   #3985
QuantaCondor
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRed75 View Post
Lagers and Southpaws leading the league in record and run differential. Memphis Deltas leading the league in negative pythagorean record (-6!). They join the California Quantum Condors as the only teams that are in the top 6 in run differential but who hold losing records (for now).

The Energizer Bunnies, Redlegs, and Green Lake Cowboys are 3 of the 4 bottom teams in terms of run differential, but the Hatchets and the Freeloaders are 2 of the bottom 4 in record. Still early, but there may be an OL logjam right at the relegation line this year. Thankfully, a non-NFTP team has a relegation spot locked down, so it is very unlikely that a full 4 OL teams will be relegated.
Attached Images

F2P + restrictions. First F2P winner of PT21 Perfect League

F2P + restrictions. New team -> PT title in 8 weeks
QuantaCondor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 05:09 AM   #3986
Edster007
All Star Starter

Bronze Update

The Robins still lead the way.
Attached Images
Image Image 

Last edited by Edster007; 07-31-2019 at 05:11 AM.
Edster007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 05:38 AM   #3987
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Philadelphia Streaks to Top in OL S296

The Patriots posted a 10-3 mark to take over the lead in the crown chase, while Pablo went 14-9 to climb into the race. If the PT playoffs started today, all the teams would be Ol-ers.
Attached Images
Image Image 
Stanley Kuppchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 05:41 AM   #3988
BigRed75
Hall Of Famer

I’m just hoping to maintain while I’m away. Don’t know if I want to know how I’m doing or not. At least I’m not in a relegation spot I guess...

SPTT team

Was not a Snag fan...until I saw the fallout once he was gone and realized what a good job he was actually doing. - Ty Cobb
BigRed75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 06:29 AM   #3989
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Diamond league update:

Cooper goes a perfect 3-0 in May to extend their OL lead, with the Pilots in close pursuit.
Attached Images
Image Image 
stl jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 07:08 AM   #3990
Goliathus
Major Leagues

Man, Melaka is playing like a frontrunning horse in a race that never ends. They continues to slip. The only thing I like is the money I got.
Attached Images

Last edited by Goliathus; 07-31-2019 at 11:34 AM.
Goliathus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 07:27 AM   #3991
Charlatan
All Star Starter

G327 Update

Hampton Roads rides strong month to the top in Gold

Code:
Our League Standings - G327 - 2037			
			 W	 L	Pct
Hampton Roads Rush	17	 8	.680
CliffMarkle Roadrunners	 6	 4	.600
Redmond Crusaders	12	10	.545
Sanguine Classics	 8	 7	.533
Harbour Town Falcons	 9	 8	.529
Annandale Atom Smashers	 8	 8	.500
Janesville Onyx		 9	 9	.500
Tacoma Aroma		10	13	.435
Ozark Bobcats		 7	10	.412
Texas Strangers		 5	14	.263

x
Attached Images
Charlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 03:38 PM   #3992
trevwilson
Minors (Single A)

I've got four teams - 1 paid (perfect), 2 OL (one bronze and one diamond), and 1 that's a player away form being OL (one diamond).

and they all suck

trevwilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 04:37 PM   #3993
Edster007
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevwilson View Post
I've got four teams - 1 paid (perfect), 2 OL (one bronze and one diamond), and 1 that's a player away form being OL (one diamond).

and they all suck

Something to be said for consistency

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Edster007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 05:18 PM   #3994
joehart
All Star Starter

Quote:

and they all suck

Unless you get very lucky with your card pulls, I think we all go through these stages. Example, we won three championships last season but now the teams are much closer to the bottom than the top of the new level.

But this is the best and also most rewarding part of the game...getting points for new players and building a team that can succeed at the next level.

Sometimes you find out that your original roster can’t make it and it takes a few seasons to rebuild and go a different direction. In other years, it just takes a few minor adjustments here and there.

This is also the reason why we have several OL teams in the family. If you space out the starting times, you always have at least one team that competes for a championship and gives you an opportunity to spend points and tinker with the roster.

I am sure once all our teams have left Bronze and Silver, we will re-start the OL competition with an additional team at the lowest level.

joehart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 05:32 PM   #3995
Diezwraths
Minors (Single A)

Better to be lucky than good

Stumbled upon a Maddox for only 6k after work! 8-10k seemed to be the lowest I have seen for at least a month.

F2P Packs
Diezwraths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 05:35 PM   #3996
Charlatan
All Star Starter

Quote:

and they all suck
I think Motown won 97 games one year and the next year they won 72. Same team, same league, same players. Sometimes you just have a bad year. Sometimes all your teams have a bad year at once.
Charlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 06:23 PM   #3997
Magus978
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by joehart View Post
Unless you get very lucky with your card pulls, I think we all go through these stages. Example, we won three championships last season but now the teams are much closer to the bottom than the top of the new level.

But this is the best and also most rewarding part of the game...getting points for new players and building a team that can succeed at the next level.

Sometimes you find out that your original roster can’t make it and it takes a few seasons to rebuild and go a different direction. In other years, it just takes a few minor adjustments here and there.

This is also the reason why we have several OL teams in the family. If you space out the starting times, you always have at least one team that competes for a championship and gives you an opportunity to spend points and tinker with the roster.

I am sure once all our teams have left Bronze and Silver, we will re-start the OL competition with an additional team at the lowest level.
Unrelated, but I think I bought your son's SE Lenny Dykstra on my $ team. We just happen to be in the same league (P425, Brooklyn Dynasty). I wish I knew he hit .141 before I bought him!

Tell your son he successfully pawned off that card on me

EDIT: Maybe I'm gonna get the last laugh...Dykstra went 2 for 4 on debut and we won our 29th game of the season, pulling 4.5 games clear of the drop

http://twitch.tv/GanbaMagus

Last edited by Magus978; 07-31-2019 at 06:39 PM.
Magus978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 08:01 PM   #3998
joehart
All Star Starter

Good luck....

He did not have time to keep him on the team. He needed the points to make other improvements and this was the only position with a qualified and good backup on the team.

He said he will get him again down the road but first he needs to make a more urgent upgrade.

Let him know how he does after a full season. I think he was only able to play him for a few games.

joehart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 09:36 PM   #3999
OMGPuppies
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diezwraths View Post
Stumbled upon a Maddox for only 6k after work! 8-10k seemed to be the lowest I have seen for at least a month.
wth

OMGPuppies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 11:20 PM   #4000
revmcgator
All Star Starter

Perfect league update

As of Thu, Jun 25, 2037 (some games remaining this month)... There are 16 teams in Perfect. Almost to the point that we need to break this down between AC and NC.
Attached Images

Last edited by revmcgator; 07-31-2019 at 11:22 PM.
revmcgator is offline   Reply With Quote