Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML

Old 05-09-2008, 02:54 PM   #1
Joeyowen
Bat Boy

Love Facegen, can nfl players be created?

I have to admit I like OOTP mostly for the uniform creation. I was wondering if a football uniform jersey or even an NBA jersey template could be created? For the NFL one it would be a player, wearing his teams logo ball cap with a nfl jersey (no pads). I don't know enough about the jersey templates. Maybe someone could explain?

thanks
Joeyowen
Joeyowen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 01:14 PM   #2
Scottiedog
All Star Reserve

Try this:
http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...l-jerseys.html

"Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have ever made a difference in the world, but the Marines don't have that problem. "

Giovani della Casa

"I cannot divine how it happens that the man who knows the least is the most argumentative”
Scottiedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 01:35 PM   #3
truthserum
All Star Starter

Yep....Scottiedog is right. I made up some NFL jerseys and caps for use with statfreak's NFL quickstart. Here's a link to download a zip of the jerseys and caps from the link Scottiedog provided.....and also a link to statfreaks NFL quickstart. Just scroll down to the quickstart section and you should see his NFL Style Quick Start.

NFLjerseyscaps.zip - FileFront.com

Templates
truthserum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 06:41 PM   #4
Joeyowen
Bat Boy

NFL jerseys

Thanks, the unis look good but what I really wanted to know if you could create a nfl looking jersey by drawing a different style of jersey?
Old 05-12-2008, 01:19 AM   #5
Ambermonk
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyowen View Post
Thanks, the unis look good but what I really wanted to know if you could create a nfl looking jersey by drawing a different style of jersey?
Yes, I think you can, but you will have to use the basic default jersey template. Then, using a paint program like Photoshop or Paint.net (free download), you can do pretty much anything you want regarding the colors & design.

You can also put on text and/or logos for the uniforms. Individual numbers, however, are much more cumbersome. It's doable if you have a very lot of patience. You would have to create a number template for every player - far more trouble than it would be worth.

See my Uniforms Ready for OOTP 9 post for some "out of the box" ideas about what you can do using the standard template. Happy designing.
Old 05-12-2008, 03:54 PM   #6
Alphasim
Minors (Single A)

Something like this?

It's just a rough pic, the uni is hand-drawn and not a template, and the number is static, but it's an idea

EDIT: What the hey; I decided, why not make a generic template out of it, it's so simple. Here.

Last edited by Alphasim; 05-12-2008 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Clarification, New Addition
Alphasim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 04:42 PM   #7
Joeyowen
Bat Boy

YES! thats what I'm looking for!

As a Steeler fan I was never happier to see a cleveland brown.
This is what I was hoping for. Can I use that template or does it need adjusted (file type or background?)
Old 05-14-2008, 09:15 AM   #8
Alphasim
Minors (Single A)

lol The template works fine as is, I tested it. Sorry about the Browns jersey, though.
Old 05-15-2008, 09:11 PM   #9
Joeyowen
Bat Boy

Another question about the templates

I notice that no matter what uniform template I used there is a seam running down the front of the jersey. It makes the double line jersey lose some of the line on the left. As for the NFL jersey's not enough of the sleve stripes show up. Is there a template that allows a single knit jersey with sleves?