Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues

Old 05-04-2012, 12:49 AM   #1
soadeathdealer
Hall Of Famer

Looking for an OOTP13 League to Join? Post In This Thread!

Instead of having leagues having to keep on the lookout for people posting saying that they're looking for a league, let's have people looking for leagues post in this thread and then league members can just subscribe to it thereby getting notices to check it whenever someone expresses interest.

Make you sure you leave some way for people to contact you like an email address or by enabling private messages through the forum. You might also want to describe what type of league you're looking for, if you are particular about that, so you don't get a bunch of invitations for leagues you're not interested in. Once you're no longer looking for a league, you may want to do yourself a favour by editing your post about that.

The only restriction is: advertising leagues in posts is forbidden in this thread. If your league looks like a league that someone looking for a league would be interested in, contact that person privately. League ads in this thread will be deleted without hesitation. This thread is to notify people of others possibly interested in joining their leagues. Spamming it with ads of other leagues will just make people less likely to read it.

Therefore, if you (as the person looking for a league) think your post might warrant some discussion or you'd like others to have the opportunity to reply to it in a thread, please start a separate thread with your post and, if you like, link to it from this thread. You should probably quote your original post too so people don't have to click through the link to read it.

Good luck in finding that perfect match!

Originally posted by kq76 in ootp 12 online league thread .
Please Sticky this any Mod Thanks want to get this forum organized

Leagues

OOTP

POTD: Vermont/Co-Commish
MTBL: League Closed
The Show: Jacksonville Bombers
RFTP : Braves/co-commish: League Closed
HRBL: Commish: League Closed

DDSPF

WWPF- Miami

CSFL- Tampa

USFL: New Orleans

DDSCF

SNCFL: Florida/ JMU
soadeathdealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 05:25 PM   #2
joeyjojojrshabadoo
Minors (Double A)

GM looking for a team

Looking to run the Cubs in a modern league in either 12 or 13. Looking for a league that sims regularly. I'm currently in one that sims 3 days a week, so I'm looking for another league to complement this. Have been playing since 5 but online only since 12. I am an active GM and easy to get along with. Please let me know of any Cubs openings, specifically.
joeyjojojrshabadoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 06:45 PM   #3
arribaarriba
Bat Boy

Job Search

Hey Im looking to manage a team. My only requirment is that it be on OOTP 13. Idc about any thing else.
arribaarriba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:29 PM   #4
SyCameron
Bat Boy

Also looking to join a league. It would be my first in OOTP13. Preferably, I would like a league just starting up, but I'm open to filling a spot. Please let me know as I will be very active.

Dark822@hotmail.com
SyCameron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:02 PM   #5
yesisme1
Bat Boy

If I could find a current league with OOTP 13 with preferably the Reds or the Redsox in that order I would love it
yesisme1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:44 AM   #6
mitchlong108
Bat Boy

Looking for a Modern Day League

I have me and 2 other knowledgeable managers looking to get into a modern league. Preferably a realistic league with no historical players, just modern players and generated rookies. mlong108@hotmail.com ... Message me if you are looking for managers.
mitchlong108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:53 AM   #7
oaklandpcg
Minors (Rookie Ball)

looking for a good gm who loves the game?

im currently in a league and looking for another. current one runs sims M/W/F. very active and fun dude. let me know if you're looking for someone. thanks. JD jdiesal at hotmail com
oaklandpcg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:39 PM   #8
ardthomp
Bat Boy

I have played past versions of OOTP and currently have 13, but have never looked into online play.

Are there any leagues available that would welcome a new guy?

You can email me at arin@mynetwire.com if you have an opening.

Thanks,

Arin
ardthomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 01:05 PM   #9
acenomics
Bat Boy

Looking to join a league. Modern realistic or fictional is fine. Would like rules as close to current MLB rules as possible. Mets would be perfect but not going to be picky. New league would be ideal but don't mind joining a league in progress arleady.
acenomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 07:50 PM   #10
TadowSean
Bat Boy

I need a home

Looking to get into a league asap. I'd prefer a modern league. Email me tadowsean@gmail.com or on twitter @tadowsean. Thanks!
TadowSean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 05:44 PM   #11
Gudy2Shoes
Minors (Single A)

Looking to join an online league for the first time. I have played OOTP solo for several years and have also participated in leagues that use other sim engines.

PM is the best way to get a hold of me.
Gudy2Shoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 09:51 PM   #12
ACplayer1
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Looking for a new league

I am a very active member of a long lasting league, but looking for a fresh start. I can promise that I will be one of the most active members of your league. I am pretty open to any league format, and am anxious to get into one ASAP!

Please email me at krisernst79@gmail.com, or I am usually one AIM in the evenings at the same AIM name = krisernst79@gmail.com
ACplayer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 12:48 AM   #13
Thisiswherbert
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Looking for a good, competitive league

I've played other baseball sims for a while. I'm getting OOTP 13 and am looking to join a real or fictional sim league thats sims 7 days at least 3 times a week.

Thanks for the consideration, I'll take any team in a good league!

I can be contacted at wherbert22@yahoo.com or on AIM at thisiswherbert

Last edited by Thisiswherbert; 05-19-2012 at 12:55 AM.
Thisiswherbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 05:25 PM   #14
spider_monkey_b
Minors (Triple A)

Looking to join a Modern League ASAP, preferably one I can be a part of right from the opening.

Scouting off is a necessity. If you have a league email me at spider_monkey_224@hotmail.com with a list of available teams and I will select from there, as I'm open to who I run.

I'm pretty experienced when it comes to online leagues, and would be a great asset to any league.
spider_monkey_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 01:42 AM   #15
zatchj62
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Looking for a Modern League. I'd prefer to manage the Detroit Tigers but will accept almost any team. No big stipulations just give me the info on the league ahead of time. Not picky.

Email me at msuhoopz62@att.net with the league info.

Last edited by zatchj62; 05-20-2012 at 01:43 AM.
zatchj62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:08 PM   #16
gdduder
Bat Boy

Looking for a league to join. Prefer historical or real rosters over fictional. Have a lot of experience. Currently in NAPBBP, and BLHB. Looking for another league for 13.

Prefer the Yankees or an American League team. Let me kow what is available.
email: lynde.sports@sympatico.ca

Thanks
gdduder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:59 PM   #17
MLBNut
Bat Boy

League

Looking for a league to join. prefer modern league.

email: chrismlbfan@hotmail.com
MLBNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 02:33 PM   #18
MuteWitness9
Bat Boy

Looking for League

I prefer a modern league. Fiction or real players does not matter. I prefer a league with financials but it's not a must have. Also I prefer a league that is starting up, but am willing to take over a team if it's a good, active league. This is my 5th release of OOTP, but will be my 1st league.
MuteWitness9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 04:24 PM   #19
trianglemoon
Bat Boy

Looking for League

Hello,

I'd be interested in playing in a solid league. I prefer something where the owners like being competitive, but aren't cut-throat to win. I like to compete, but don't have to win to enjoy myself usually.

I had put down OOTP for a few iterations, but had played it through its first several years. I decided to get OOTP13 last week, and I've been enjoying getting back into it.

No strong preference on things like Rule 5, etc, but I prefer keeping it closer to the real thing, not further away.

I can be reached at chad+baseball@trianglemoon.com

Thanks!

Chad S.
trianglemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 10:13 AM   #20
Neil
Bat Boy

Looking for a new league prefer 2013 with modern game

I run the Texas Rangers in the ASBL and the woeful White Sox in the NPSBL, but I need another distraction. While trading is not my forte, I am a good and constant owner who enjoys building a team.

Neil

neilflewis@live.com

aim: neil@neilflewis.com

ps -- my name is Neil Lewis -- in case you wonder.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote