Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues

Old 01-08-2013, 09:32 PM   #21
Dbobola22
Minors (Triple A)

I'd be very interested in sending a member of the Paramount Baseball League to join this. I'll admit, I'm not the most active member of the boards in terms of posting but I do visit here daily and the PBL has been running for over 3 real years.
Dbobola22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:08 PM   #22
BradC
All Star Starter

Many thanks to everyone who has chimed in on this thread and sent me PMs. I still want to do this. I'm thinking of starting it in late Jan. or early Feb. Not sure we'll be able to do a 162-game season. Maybe something shorter?

Definitely fictional, and definitely a one-off. I think it's fairest if everyone starts in the same place each time we do this. I'd like it to be an annual event. We could even have a web page where we list each year's champion and link to the home page for that season, so people can check it out.

Team names would probably be some variation of league names, so those with a rooting interest can look at the standings and easily see who's doing well and who isn't.

Any further thoughts on this?
BradC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:38 AM   #23
suzerain
Minors (Single A)

I'm sure as long as it's a level playing field, it'll work out well.

One request is to continue to post to this thread (or if you post about it elsewhere, leave a note here with the new link).

Don't want to lose track of it.
suzerain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:35 AM   #24
Molson
Minors (Single A)

Brad,

Any traction on this?
Molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:35 PM   #25
BradC
All Star Starter

Hi all. I still want to do this. I'd like to launch it in Feb. I figure I will give leagues a week to figure out who to send as a representative and then create the league based on the number of participants.
Old 02-01-2013, 07:28 PM   #26
BradC
All Star Starter

Okay, I'm ready to start doing this. I'm going to give people 2 weeks to get in touch and let me know they want to send a rep from their league, and who it will be. I will go through this thread as well as my PMs and start compiling a list.

We'll get the league going soon after Feb. 15th. Hopefully we can wrap it up by the time the season starts and OOTP 14 comes out.

In the meantime, if you haven't contacted me yet, please email me at brad.cook@ootpdevelopments.com.

Thanks!
Old 02-18-2013, 07:15 PM   #27
BradC
All Star Starter

FYI: I have started another thread to say I'm about to get this league going:

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...ch-prizes.html

I've emailed people, as well as sent PMs to those whose email addresses I don't have, including a couple people in this thread. Please email me at brad.cook@ootpdevelopments.com so I have your email address. I want to create a mailing list of GMs and commissioners so I can keep everyone up to date on what's happening with the league.

Thanks!