Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 15 > OOTP 15 - Online Leagues

OOTP 15 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 15 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 04-19-2014, 10:22 PM   #1
breich90
Minors (Double A)

Promotion/Relegation League Expanding For Season 3 - 10 New Franchises Available (USBA)

Hi,

My name is Brett and I am the commissioner for the United States Baseball Association. We are fast approaching the close of Season 2. The off-season will begin next Thursday or Friday.

We currently use OOTP 14. We will likely upgrade after Season 3 (June/July timeframe). The inclusion of a league reputation function in OOTP 15 is critical to the structure of our league, and we're really excited to include it in our game.

Bottom Line Up Front: We need ten managers to establish new clubs in the Third League of our Association. These ten managers will create their own teams and have complete control over their existence. The Third League is the least popular of the three leagues in the Association, as it is not as prestigious as the leagues above. Expect to make about $60 million a year in the Third League.

Additionally, the Brooklyn Dodgers and the Detroit Reapers are available in the Premier League. Managers wishing to take one of these two teams may change their name after a real-life month of activity.

Key Features of the League:

If you are interested in a new team: please post in the thread, PM me, or email me with the following:

Desired team name/location - this can be anything. At the end of the post, there are preset logos for new teams, made by one of our managers, mcrubo. Feel free to use your own logos/custom logos from anywhere else (i.e. justafan's) should you want a particular logo/team.

Your e-mail address - so that I may register you to our website/forums.

League history:

The San Diego Sea Turtles took down the inaugural season of the Premier League beating the Detroit Reapers in six games. Currently, Lexington BC has clinched a playoff spot, and has a magic number of 2 to take the first-round bye in the playoffs. Boston has also managed to secure either a second or third place finish, while Brooklyn and Atlanta battle for the final spot in the playoffs. In the Silver League, four teams battle for three spots. First place receives automatic promotion to the Premier League, and the New Amsterdam Republics stand ready to take that down with a magic number of 2. However, the Rocky Mountain Bears, the Northern Virginia Retrievers, and the Capitol District Templars are all withing 2, 3, and 4 games of first place. It will be a true battle to the finish to see which of these three excellent teams receive the second promotion to the Premier League.

Website link

Live sim link

League reports link

Thanks, and take care!

Brett

Logos available for new teams (created by mcrubo):

breich90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 12:50 PM   #2
Swill1845
Bat Boy

Hey Brett,

I would be interested in joining.

I would like my Team to be the Thunder Bay Lumberjacks and my email address is swill1845 at g mail.com. It is easiest to contact me there
Swill1845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 02:01 PM   #3
huskerfan4life
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by breich90 View Post

Hi,

My name is Brett and I am the commissioner for the United States Baseball Association. We are fast approaching the close of Season 2. The off-season will begin next Thursday or Friday.

We currently use OOTP 14. We will likely upgrade after Season 3 (June/July timeframe). The inclusion of a league reputation function in OOTP 15 is critical to the structure of our league, and we're really excited to include it in our game.

Bottom Line Up Front: We need ten managers to establish new clubs in the Third League of our Association. These ten managers will create their own teams and have complete control over their existence. The Third League is the least popular of the three leagues in the Association, as it is not as prestigious as the leagues above. Expect to make about $60 million a year in the Third League.

Additionally, the Brooklyn Dodgers and the Detroit Reapers are available in the Premier League. Managers wishing to take one of these two teams may change their name after a real-life month of activity.

Key Features of the League:

If you are interested in a new team: please post in the thread, PM me, or email me with the following:

Desired team name/location - this can be anything. At the end of the post, there are preset logos for new teams, made by one of our managers, mcrubo. Feel free to use your own logos/custom logos from anywhere else (i.e. justafan's) should you want a particular logo/team.

Your e-mail address - so that I may register you to our website/forums.

League history:

The San Diego Sea Turtles took down the inaugural season of the Premier League beating the Detroit Reapers in six games. Currently, Lexington BC has clinched a playoff spot, and has a magic number of 2 to take the first-round bye in the playoffs. Boston has also managed to secure either a second or third place finish, while Brooklyn and Atlanta battle for the final spot in the playoffs. In the Silver League, four teams battle for three spots. First place receives automatic promotion to the Premier League, and the New Amsterdam Republics stand ready to take that down with a magic number of 2. However, the Rocky Mountain Bears, the Northern Virginia Retrievers, and the Capitol District Templars are all withing 2, 3, and 4 games of first place. It will be a true battle to the finish to see which of these three excellent teams receive the second promotion to the Premier League.

Website link

Live sim link

League reports link

Thanks, and take care!

Brett

Logos available for new teams (created by mcrubo):

I sent a pm about being one of the 10 new teams
huskerfan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 01:22 PM   #4
breich90
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swill1845 View Post
Hey Brett,

I would be interested in joining.

I would like my Team to be the Thunder Bay Lumberjacks and my email address is swill1845 at g mail.com. It is easiest to contact me there
Contacting you now. Welcome aboard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerfan4life View Post
I sent a pm about being one of the 10 new teams
I PM'd back. We wont be switching to 15 until after Season 3.

5 teams remain--three new franchises, Brooklyn, and Detroit.

Last edited by breich90; 04-21-2014 at 01:37 PM.
Old 04-21-2014, 03:22 PM   #5
geoffmatt17
Major Leagues

Quote:
5 teams remain--three new franchises, Brooklyn, and Detroit.
I'm interested in being a new team in your league.. I'd like to create a new team called the Philadelphia Hawks. I browsed around and couldn't find any rules and regs though so I have a couple questions. I can be reached via email at geoffmatt17 @ hotmail . com .

Thanks!
geoffmatt17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 11:42 PM   #6
Pineywoods OOTPer
All Star Reserve

This league has my interest. Would love to have that Dallas-Fort Worth Franchise.

Email: hoffies.games@outlook.com

Senior Office Manager, 13th Circle of Heck.

Pineywoods OOTPer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 10:14 AM   #7
breich90
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoffmatt17 View Post
I'm interested in being a new team in your league.. I'd like to create a new team called the Philadelphia Hawks. I browsed around and couldn't find any rules and regs though so I have a couple questions. I can be reached via email at geoffmatt17 @ hotmail . com .

Thanks!
Philadelphia is yours, but we just had a new franchise take up the Chicago Hawks. Any chance you'd like a different nickname?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da' Signalbrat View Post
This league has my interest. Would love to have that Dallas-Fort Worth Franchise.

Email: hoffies.games@outlook.com
Lone Star BC is yours.

I'll be e-mailing both of you later tonight once I add you to the league file. We're in the middle of the season 2 playoffs. Expect to have your teams actually in the game next week, followed by an expansion draft.
Old 04-22-2014, 08:08 PM   #8
troyholl99
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I'm interested in either taking the Brooklyn team over... or one of the new teams....
troyholl99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 08:21 PM   #9
breich90
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyholl99 View Post
I'm interested in either taking the Brooklyn team over... or one of the new teams....
I'll put you down for Brooklyn.

1 new franchise and Detroit remain.
Old 04-23-2014, 09:09 AM   #10
troyholl99
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
I'll put you down for Brooklyn.

1 new franchise and Detroit remain.

great!!
Old 04-23-2014, 09:58 AM   #11
breich90
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyholl99 View Post
great!!
Sent you a quick-start e-mail, but the e-mail you provided me is not valid so it did not go through.

2 new franchises and Detroit reamain--one new franchise backed out.

Also, the Championship Series is live! Games 1-4 are today at 2x speed. Check out the live sim here.
Old 04-23-2014, 10:59 AM   #12
troyholl99
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Sent you a quick-start e-mail, but the e-mail you provided me is not valid so it did not go through.

2 new franchises and Detroit reamain--one new franchise backed out.

Also, the Championship Series is live! Games 1-4 are today at 2x speed. Check out the live sim here.

I did get an email from you, so it must have been a temp glitch. The address I sent is correct.
Old 04-23-2014, 07:49 PM   #13
christopherpmoreno
Minors (Single A)

I'm down

i'd like to join, new to the online league so i don't mind working my way up. My team will be the Jacksonville Sharks, i have all the logos and jerseys already. contact me at htownwarrior324@yahoo.com
christopherpmoreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 08:29 PM   #14
breich90
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by christopherpmoreno View Post
i'd like to join, new to the online league so i don't mind working my way up. My team will be the Jacksonville Sharks, i have all the logos and jerseys already. contact me at htownwarrior324@yahoo.com
They're yours. E-mailing you now.
Old 04-24-2014, 12:03 PM   #15
x12AiDeRx
Bat Boy

League already full?
x12AiDeRx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 06:44 PM   #16
And One
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I'm also interested if you have an opening. I like the schedule and regulation format.
And One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 12:17 AM   #17
breich90
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by And One View Post
I'm also interested if you have an opening. I like the schedule and regulation format.
We're full on new franchises but we have the following teams open (tentative teams are inactive but I am awaiting confirmation before recruiting for them):

Premier League
Grafton Middies (tentative)

Silver League
Detroit Reapers
Montreal Rivermen (tentative)

E-mail me through the function in my profile if you'd like one of these teams.
Old 04-28-2014, 03:31 PM   #18
Lumpy
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Id like Detroit but I only have OOTP15 so I guess I would have to wait.. Let me know when your doing OOTP15....
Lumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 11:22 AM   #19
bballkhan
Bat Boy

Any franchises still open? I would love to join (a new franchise if possible, I like to start from the bottom). My e-mail is damiranb@gmail.com
bballkhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 08:13 PM   #20
Cornfed
Minors (Single A)

I'd be interested as well. Lowest tier is fine. Wouldn't mind St. Louis, but not a fan of the logo. Email is limey1978@yahoo.com I have OOTP 14/15.
Cornfed is offline   Reply With Quote