Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Mods

Old 02-15-2005, 02:21 PM   #1
Carlton
Hall Of Famer

Haymaker Stadium?

Can someone help me with this?

The real Haymaker Grounds was on an isle of sort in the Hudson River between Troy and Green Island...so an outlook on the Hudson and maybe an ole time bridge might be great

It is a heavy triple park, so use your imagination on the countours of the stadium (make up field lines if you want)

Thank you in advance

"I am at that stage of my life where I keep myself out of arguments. I am 100% self sufficient spiritually, emotionally & financially. Even if you say 1+1=5, you are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. Enjoy!"
Old 02-15-2005, 11:26 PM   #2
BigCity
All Star Starter

Carlton,

I started this with the intention of trying to come up with what you asked for, but I got a little sidetracked - but I do like the result... if it doesn't meet your needs, maybe someone else can use it

Old 02-16-2005, 03:51 AM   #3
Carlton
Hall Of Famer

I like it!
Very Oil painting like

Thanks!

"I am at that stage of my life where I keep myself out of arguments. I am 100% self sufficient spiritually, emotionally & financially. Even if you say 1+1=5, you are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. Enjoy!"
Old 02-17-2005, 09:01 PM   #4
Teflon
Minors (Double A)

Apologies to Big City. I couldn't help myself!
Attached Images

Last edited by Teflon; 02-17-2005 at 09:03 PM.
Old 02-18-2005, 12:03 AM   #5
Ktulu
Hall Of Famer

Lol
Old 02-18-2005, 12:34 AM   #6
Carlton
Hall Of Famer

lmao

Old 02-18-2005, 09:38 AM   #7
The Professor
Hall Of Famer

"...because God's timing was so poor, Jimmy dropped the easy pop up and the hometowners lost the game. Father Hannigan expects a light crowd at the next mass."
Old 06-05-2007, 01:17 PM   #8
KC
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
Can someone help me with this?

The real Haymaker Grounds was on an isle of sort in the Hudson River between Troy and Green Island...so an outlook on the Hudson and maybe an ole time bridge might be great

It is a heavy triple park, so use your imagination on the countours of the stadium (make up field lines if you want)

Thank you in advance
That park is supposedly under the car wash, just west of the Green Island Bridge. I would think that you could probably snap a picture of the Troy skyline from Watervliet, and organize someone's help to superimpose a stadium in front of it. -- Actually, you might get a nice skyline view from St. Nicholas Ukranian Cemetery, off of Elm St. (which runs between Boght and Cohoes Rd). And, if you build your dream stadium on Haymakers' Grounds in West Troy, this would be the best view. (The Grounds, which was the last field they played on before Troy was kicked out of the League, was located off of Route 4, close to where Highlander Tank & Mfg is now.

I was just thinking about the Haymakers this morning, and the fact that the only time they actually played in Troy was when they played as the Haymakers in what is now called Beman Park. Otherwise, the Trojans played in Watervliet (West Troy), or Green Island.

Ted Williams: "When you foul a pitch off, does it ever smell like scorched wood?"
Mark McGwire: "All the time."