Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Dynasty Reports
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP Dynasty Reports Tell us about the OOTP dynasties you have built!

Old 04-23-2019, 08:48 PM   #21
baseballfanmas
All Star Reserve

Missouri State League- June 2019 Recap

It's the Columbia Tigers that remain on top, still 3 games up on the 2nd place team, the St. Louis Perfectos. Mike Orlando of the Tigers is flirting with .400 as we have a month and a half left in this opening season.
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
baseballfanmas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 08:59 PM   #22
baseballfanmas
All Star Reserve

New Jersey State League- June 2019 Recap

Some major shake-ups in New Jersey this month, as it is now the Jersey City Panthers leading the league, with the Elizabeth Commandos in 2nd place. Last month's league leaders, the Princeton Phantoms, have moved all the way to 4th place, but are still 3 games ahead in the playoff hunt over the 5th place team. The Cherry Hill Knights, who were 3rd last month, are now in 6th place after a 9-14 June.
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
Old 04-23-2019, 09:08 PM   #23
baseballfanmas
All Star Reserve

Virginia State League- June 2019 Recap

We still have a tie for 1st place in Virginia. The Martinsville Checkers are still tied for 1st, but a new team has risen from the bottom half of the standings. The Fairfax Federals had a 21-5 record in June and are now tied for 1st with the Checkers. The Cape Charles Eagles, who were just 1/2 game out of first place last month, had a 9-17 record in June and are now in 5th. It seems that Martinsville could be there til the end, but we could see some major shuffling in-between.
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
Old 04-23-2019, 09:09 PM   #24
baseballfanmas
All Star Reserve

If all goes well, July 2019 will be simmed and reported on tomorrow. If anybody has any comments, questions, concerns, stuff they'd like to see added, etc, let me know. We will be adding Washington and Nebraska to the mix next season, which will expand the association playoffs to 16 teams.
Old 04-24-2019, 11:33 PM   #25
goroyals
All Star Reserve

I guess we'll have to bump it up to 23 next season in MO if they're still going to carry 12 pitchers ha! Gotta keep those expenses low with any new league
goroyals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 11:44 AM   #26
baseballfanmas
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by goroyals View Post
I guess we'll have to bump it up to 23 next season in MO if they're still going to carry 12 pitchers ha! Gotta keep those expenses low with any new league
Yeah that surprised me too, although I'd be willing to bet every team at least a couple 2 way players.

I'm rather enjoying this so far, I hope everybody else is too. The real meat of it will be the association playoffs when each state is playing for bragging rights.
Old 05-10-2019, 12:34 PM   #27
baseballfanmas
All Star Reserve

Guys, I sincerely apologize for the lack of posts in the past few weeks, I was unexpectedly hired for a new job, and I've been doing some heavy training. Between that, bad storms which took the internet out, and coaching 2 baseball teams, I have literally had no free time, and barely time to sleep. I hope people are still following as I do plan on continuing this. I hope to get a post or 2 in next week. Thanks for your patience.
Old 05-15-2019, 04:59 PM   #28
baseballfanmas
All Star Reserve

Colorado State League- July 2019 Recap

The Grand Junction Corkers blew through the month of July and clinched the CBL title on the last day of the month. They will be a top 6 seed in the 2019 USBL Tournament, and could very well be earning a first round bye in the 12 team tournament. No team has been eliminated from CBL playoff contention yet (remember, for the first year, the playoffs for each league are universal, top 4 teams), although 2 are close. That leaves 5 teams realistically fighting it out for the final 3 playoff spots. The last 2 weeks of the regular season are going to be intense.

Omar Garcia of the Telluride Stouts hit for the cycle on July 21st in a 6-3 win over the Pueblo Prairie Dogs, becoming the first player to hit for the cycle in the CBL.
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
Old 05-15-2019, 05:12 PM   #29
baseballfanmas
All Star Reserve

Kansas State League- July 2019 Recap

3 of the 4 playoff spots have been clinched in the KBL, but the seedings are still up for grabs. We know that the Salina Blue Jays, Manhattan Indians, and Topeka Golden Giants are playoff bound. We also know that the Lawrence Jayhawks have already been eliminated from playoff contention. The Derby Panthers posted a 16-10 record in July and right now they control the 4th spot in the KBL, but still plenty of time left.
Attached Images
Image Image Image 

Last edited by baseballfanmas; 05-15-2019 at 05:18 PM.
Old 05-15-2019, 05:28 PM   #30
baseballfanmas
All Star Reserve

Kentucky Baseball League- July 2019 Recap

The Covington Cubs stayed hot in July, going 19-8 and clinching the KYBL regular season title, also doing it on the last day of the month. Being eliminated from KYBL playoff contention was the Lexington Colts. The Hazard Moonshiners are very close to clinching a playoff bid, up by 9 games on the 5th place team. The Pennant Chase has them as 100.0% odds to make the playoffs.
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
Old 05-15-2019, 05:38 PM   #31
baseballfanmas
All Star Reserve

Missouri Baseball League- July 2019 Recap

The St. Louis Perfectos had a 19-8 record in July and now lead the MBL heading into the final couple weeks of the season. The Perfectos have also clinched a playoff spot. The former leaders, the Columbia Tigers, went just 12-14 in July, but still have a good grip on 2nd place. The Kansas City Crowns became the first team eliminated from MBL playoff contention.

Mike Orlando of the Tigers is still flirting with .400, but is now at just .394.
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
Old 05-15-2019, 05:45 PM   #32
baseballfanmas
All Star Reserve

New Jersey Baseball League- July 2019 Recap

We've got a tight one in New Jersey, as the Jersey City Panthers and the Princeton Phantoms are tied for the top spot as we enter the final 2 weeks of the regular season. On the flip side, the Edison Black Cats have been eliminated from NJBL playoff contention. Pennant Chase has 6 teams in the NJBL still in the mix for the 4 playoff spots, so it's going to be a tight last 2 weeks.
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
Old 05-15-2019, 05:53 PM   #33
baseballfanmas
All Star Reserve

Virginia Baseball League- July 2019 Recap

It's a 2 team race in Virginia, as both the Martinsville Checkers and the Fairfax Federals have clinched playoff spots. Right now the Checkers hold a 1 1/2 game lead for the top spot. It's likely that a team with a losing record could be the 4th seed in the VBL playoffs, as only 3 teams have a winning record. Barring a late season collapse, the Fredricksburg Generals should be clinching a playoff spot sooner rather than later.
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
Old 05-15-2019, 06:05 PM   #34
baseballfanmas
All Star Reserve

Please let me know if there is anything else you would like to see included in my reports. My end of regular season report will also include USBL association leaders for the following categories: batting average, HR, RBI (Hitting) and Wins, Saves, Strikeouts, and ERA (Pitching). I think those are the most important statistical categories to focus on. I will also have playoff seeds for each state league. My playoff reports will probably be short, then we'll get to the association playoffs, seedings, and such. I want to be fairly detailed, but not too detailed. So hopefully you guys are enjoying.
Old 05-22-2019, 01:07 PM   #35
baseballfanmas
All Star Reserve

Colorado Baseball League- August 2019 Recap

The final 3 spots in the 4 team CBL playoffs were decided on either the last or next to last day of the regular season. The Colorado Springs Chill, Ft. Collins Rams, and Telluride Stouts all finished with a 42-42 record, and it took tiebreakers to determine how the seeds 2-4 would play out. The Denver Reefers, who were sitting in 4th place to start August, lost 6 of their last 9 games to fall out of playoff contention.

As mentioned earlier, the top 4 seeds make the playoffs in each league (this is likely to change next season), and both semifinal and the championship series are Best of 5. The seeds for the 2019 CBL Playoffs are as follows:

#1- Grand Junction Corkers
#2- Colorado Springs Chill
#3- Ft. Collins Rams
#4- Telluride Stouts
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
Old 05-22-2019, 01:31 PM   #36
baseballfanmas
All Star Reserve

Kansas Baseball League- August 2019 Recap

The Salina Blue Jays clinched the KSBL regular season title on August 8th, also clinching a top 6 seed in the inaugural USBL Tournament. The final team in the KSBL Playoffs will be the Derby Panthers, who will be our first team in with a losing record.

The KSBL saw their first hit for the cycle, as on August 4th, Chris Helton of Manhattan went 4-4 against Derby in an 11-3 win. The playoff seeds for the KSBL are as follows:

#1- Salina Blue Jays
#2- Topeka Golden Giants
#3- Manhattan Indians
#4- Derby Panthers
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
Old 05-22-2019, 01:41 PM   #37
baseballfanmas
All Star Reserve

Kentucky Baseball League- August 2019 Recap

Not much drama in Kentucky, as there was quite a difference between the top 4 and the bottom 4 teams. The London Kings were the last team to clinch a spot in the 2019 KYBL Playoffs, doing so on August 9th.

Despite only finishing 3rd in the KYBL this season, the Bowling Green Bulldogs have a star playing for them. Chris Sears of the Bulldogs won the KYBL hitting triple crown, a feat that doesn't happen often. He led the KYBL in batting average (.358), home runs (30) and RBIs (79). An incredible feat!

The seeds for the 2019 KYBL playoffs are as follows:

#1- Covington Cubs
#2- Hazard Moonshiners
#3- Bowling Green Bulldogs
#4- London Kings
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
Old 05-22-2019, 01:44 PM   #38
baseballfanmas
All Star Reserve

Taking a break for lunch, then I'll be back to recap the regular seasons for the last 3 leagues
Old 05-22-2019, 04:19 PM   #39
baseballfanmas
All Star Reserve

Missouri Baseball League- August 2019 Recap

It took a while, but the St. Louis Perfectos won the MBL title on August 6th, earning a top 6 seed in the inaugural USBL Tournament. Also, a first for the association, as we needed an extra game to determine the final playoff team. The Jefferson City Capitals defeated the Joplin Phoenix 10-1 in game #85 for both teams to earn the 4th seed.

Mike Orlando of the Columbia Tigers did what few players have ever done, batting over .400 in a season. He ended up batting .405 in the inaugural MBL Season.

The seeds for the 2019 MBL Playoffs are as follows:

#1- St. Louis Perfectos
#2- Columbia Tigers
#3- Hannibal Ironclads
#4- Jefferson City Capitals
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
Old 05-22-2019, 04:34 PM   #40
baseballfanmas
All Star Reserve

New Jersey Baseball League- August 2019 Recap

The race in New Jersey came down to the final 3 days of the season, but the Princeton Phantoms overtook the Jersey City Panthers by 2 games to win the inaugural NJBL season and take a top 6 seed in the 2019 USBL Tournament. It also took the Paterson Bats until the last day of the season to clinch the 4th spot in the 2019 NJBL Playoffs.

Here are the seeds for the 2019 NJBL Playoffs:

#1- Princeton Phantoms
#2- Jersey City Panthers
#3- Newark Fightin Whites
#4- Paterson Bats
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image