Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Perfect Team 2.0 - The online revolution continues! Battle thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 06-17-2019, 09:44 AM   #2621
sabakon
Minors (Triple A)

Oh...look....Arkham and New Zealand won a combined 1 game in the postseason. Second verse...same as the first...

Here we go again...

NEW ZEALAND SILVER FERNS
Ka mate, ka mate! ka ora! ka ora!

Proud members of "Our League"!
sabakon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 10:49 AM   #2622
Argonaut
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlatan View Post
Nice! None of my teams are close to having any collections complete. One of my teams does have 20 of the 41 live Baltimore Orioles... as if I WANT to complete that one!
Haha, I actually collected all of the LIVE Orioles because it was cheap and Markus mentioned it as an example. So I get a Perfect Ripken right? Or just a pack that coincidentally will have Ripken..? Or better yet PEAK Chris Davis?

Last edited by Argonaut; 06-17-2019 at 11:00 AM.
Argonaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 10:54 AM   #2623
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Here's the league structure for Gold and Silver.

For Gold: 1 in AC East, 2 in AC Central, 2 in NC Central, and 4 in NC West... yikes!

For Silver: 1 in AC East, 2 in AC Central, 2 in AC West, 2 in NC East, 3 in NC Central, 1 in NC West.

OOTP hates me, that's why they force Motown to play the Pickleballers SO MANY TIMES!
I'll get a Gold schedule together later tonight if no one else gets to it first.... looks like it'll be a slim schedule for my boys this year (should get at least 6 games against Cooper and Harlem I'd assume.... first time Harlem-Waffletown will have met ever)... only other OL team in Gold this season Waffletown hasn't faced is Seattle, but it might stay that way if the interleague play doesn't have anything scheduled...
stl jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 10:54 AM   #2624
Goliathus
Major Leagues

I think you get the card right away.
Goliathus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 11:21 AM   #2625
STLRS95
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argonaut View Post
Haha, I actually collected all of the LIVE Orioles because it was cheap and Markus mentioned it as an example. So I get a Perfect Ripken right? Or just a pack that coincidentally will have Ripken..? Or better yet PEAK Chris Davis?
On my Pirates only team I had all the Live cards and got a decent card as a reward. 3B Jimmy T. Williams (90).

This brings up a question for the OL League. I know we can't use Live cards but some collection missions need them to complete. Do we just trust that people won't put Live cards on their active roster or is there a rule of no Live cards on your team (inactive or active) at all?
Old 06-17-2019, 11:23 AM   #2626
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRS95 View Post
On my Pirates only team I had all the Live cards and got a decent card as a reward. 3B Jimmy T. Williams (90).

This brings up a question for the OL League. I know we can't use Live cards but some collection missions need them to complete. Do we just trust that people won't put Live cards on their active roster or is there a rule of no Live cards on your team (inactive or active) at all?
just on the active/25 man roster.... I have plenty of live cards on the reserve squad/inactive specifically for the collections missions....
Old 06-17-2019, 12:19 PM   #2627
OMGPuppies
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus978 View Post
You can have it.

Seriously, I'll keep it to discord. Everyone can just block me on there. I won't know, so I can't take it personally
You and Findest were separated at birth. :P

OMGPuppies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 12:21 PM   #2628
Magus978
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGPuppies View Post
You and Findest were separated at birth. :P
Please. Having two sisters was bad enough, imagine having a brother? One of us wouldn't survive. Whole sibling rivalry thing and all.

http://twitch.tv/GanbaMagus

Magus978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 12:34 PM   #2629
joehart
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushiel View Post
Hey Joe! Both young men ended up in the AC East and I am in the NC West so we will not meet much. I have not looked ahead at the schedule. Maybe 2 of us can make it to the WS(am I dreaming?) and I will get another chance at them Tell them good luck from Ol' Kush and I am proud to be seeded with them.

Oh no. Both of them in the same division.
I guess I better get ready for lots of drama this week. Let’s see how long it takes before mom institutes a non-OOTP dinner rule.

Finals it is....see you there (smiling & laughing).

joehart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 02:34 PM   #2630
Edster007
All Star Starter

Iron 192

There will be 311 OL games this week compared to 440 last week. Below is a breakdown of how may OL games each team will have. We have four teams that are close to half their schedule. Stephensville plays 30 of their 53 in August/September and San Pedro plays 24 of its 50 in June.

Mudville 79
Hampton Roads 78
Arkham and Chi-Town 77 each
Stephensville 53
Pablo and San Pedro 50 each
New Zealand 45
New York 40
Redmond 39
Boogie 34

I will get the standings posted each morning, but Thursday may be a challenge.
Edster007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 04:03 PM   #2631
QuantaCondor
All Star Reserve

Just pulled a 130k PP John Henry Lloyd on the Bold Strategy Cottons, which basically doubles the value of my team instantly. This after opening like 40 packs on the Gauchos and pulling not even a single diamond (EV: 1.3) and only 3 golds (EV: 5). There is a new threat on the block.

I am liking collections as a concept. After this initial rush dies down, there are a lot of cheap cards we can cash in for value (see: that one 88 RP who is very good, or the number of very cheap standard packs). There are also a lot of historical cards on OL rosters that become much more expensive now.

F2P + restrictions. First F2P winner of PT21 Perfect League

F2P + restrictions. New team -> PT title in 8 weeks
QuantaCondor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 04:04 PM   #2632
OMGPuppies
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantaCondor View Post
Just pulled a 130k PP John Henry Lloyd on the Bold Strategy Cottons, which basically doubles the value of my team instantly. This after opening like 40 packs on the Gauchos and pulling not even a single diamond (EV: 1.3) and only 3 golds (EV: 5). There is a new threat on the block.

I am liking collections as a concept. After this initial rush dies down, there are a lot of cheap cards we can cash in for value (see: that one 88 RP who is very good, or the number of very cheap standard packs). There are also a lot of historical cards on OL rosters that become much more expensive now.
Tim Raines.

Old 06-17-2019, 04:39 PM   #2633
Charlatan
All Star Starter

When I saw the Lefties/Righties collection I thought to myself "good luck getting a Lefty Grove card from now until the end of time"
Charlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 04:41 PM   #2634
OMGPuppies
All Star Starter

sell those collection cards while you can!

Old 06-17-2019, 05:08 PM   #2635
Argonaut
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGPuppies View Post
Tim Raines.
What happened to Tim Raines? Expos collection? I'm using the PEAK on the Cowboys and the Silver on the Crayons.
Argonaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 05:33 PM   #2636
Charlatan
All Star Starter

My packs-only team (not in OL) just got this card from a standard pack received from turning in a collection. Woohoo!

Edit to add: my Washington team (one I open all my packs with) completed a number of the easy collections. My packs-only team completed a couple. None of my OL teams had any collections complete. And my Texas Rangers team didn't even have all the cards needed for the Rangers collection! There's 3 cards I've never seen on the AH. I can't see spending any OL related PP on collections unless there's a fabulous card I just gotta have.
Attached Images

Last edited by Charlatan; 06-17-2019 at 06:01 PM.
Old 06-17-2019, 05:57 PM   #2637
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Our League Schedule S279 - 2031

As always, this is the entire season, so some games have already been played.

I have to say, it's fairly disappointing that Fancher Creek and Frankenthal got left out in the cold, considering they've been in OL for five and six seasons, respectively. If you're within a level of them, please take a minute to get them on your friends list early this week. It can be a little bit of a pain, but we need to take care of each other.
Attached Images
Stanley Kuppchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 06:02 PM   #2638
Charlatan
All Star Starter

This is the second week in a row Fancher Creek has been out in the cold. I feel bad for them.
Old 06-17-2019, 06:46 PM   #2639
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Gold league OL schedule:

Annandale: 77 games (40 home / 37 away)
CliffMarkle: 70 games (34 home / 36 away)
Cooper: 33 games (17 home / 16 away)
Harlem: 32 games (16 home / 16 away)
Palolo: 52 games (25 home / 27 away)
Seattle: 69 games (35 home / 34 away)
Shasta: 58 games (31 home / 27 away)
Transylvania 70 games (33 home / 37 away)
Waffletown: 13 games (6 home / 7 away) (might change my team to the Red-Headed Step Children )
Old 06-17-2019, 06:48 PM   #2640
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
This is the second week in a row Fancher Creek has been out in the cold. I feel bad for them.
did they drop out and not say anything? You'd think that even if one or two teams were mutually friended and set to 'friends list' placement it would work