Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues

Old 02-26-2002, 08:57 AM   #1
Broth32
Major Leagues

Post Looking for a "REAL ROSTER SET" OOTP4 league

With OOTP4 release date less than 64 hours away (yeah, I'm counting down the hours!! ) I wanted to post that I'm looking for a REAL ROSTER SET OOTP4 league. I want to get into a league that has nothing BUT competitive owners. I was in an OOTP3 league and it folded before the first year was complete. Please, please e-mail me at gandtman@hotmail.com if there any leagues that have some owners available. OR if anybody wants to co-start a OOTP4 league let me know.
Broth32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2002, 12:37 PM   #2
Lance010
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I'm another who would join a league like this in the blink of an eye.

I also know others who would too.
Old 02-26-2002, 01:49 PM   #3
aleib
Minors (Single A)

I am also looking to join a competitive league. Please e-mail me if you need an owner

aleib@earthlink.net
aleib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2002, 02:48 PM   #4
sharpk
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I am also looking for a league using real players (preferably current ones). If you need someone to join your league, email me at sharpk@udel.edu.

Thanks

Kevin
sharpk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2002, 03:30 PM   #5
Lance010
Minors (Rookie Ball)

[quote] OR if anybody wants to co-start a OOTP4 league let me know. <hr></blockquote>

Broth, I'd be interested if you made the website because I'm not real good at that. I could create a hell of a message board though. If your interested let me know.

Email- Lancer010@aol.com
AIM- Lancer010
Dan

[ February 26, 2002: Message edited by: Lance010 ]</p>
Old 02-26-2002, 04:25 PM   #6
SportsStar1369
Minors (Single A)

Thumbs up

i am new but i just found out about the game and i all ready ready to order it. I would love to also be in this league i am very active and competive. Also i no lance (dan) and he is a great owner and can make a GREAT message board please email me if u need owners

SportsStar1369@aol.com
or aim SportsStar1369
SportsStar1369 is offline   Reply With Quote