Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 2 > FHM 2 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-30-2015, 01:26 PM   #41
JDevil
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian Palkowski View Post

Quick question: on the left behind the logo: nothing (like now) or some form of background?

Looks good. I'd say something w a background, but I think it would be fine either way.
Old 04-30-2015, 01:36 PM   #42
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teloch View Post
A suggestion for the next little feature - show player's cap hit in the contract screen instead of salary, or better yet, both.
Both it is.
Old 04-30-2015, 02:05 PM   #43
Smetana
All Star Starter

Sebastian, I think the logos look nicer without the square background behind them. Just my opinion.
Old 04-30-2015, 02:07 PM   #44
checkyoursixx
Minors (Triple A)

Agreed.

No square background.
checkyoursixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 02:24 PM   #45
DaximusPrimus
Major Leagues

As is looks the best
DaximusPrimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 03:18 PM   #46
jh95
All Star Starter

Quote:
Our graphics guru Daniela is no fan of Team Colors in the GUI but even she has to admit that most people want it so we did a little graphic overhaul (and further cleaned the GUI in a few places) and now it looks like this.

Quick question: on the left behind the logo: nothing (like now) or some form of background?
This looks perfect. Please show nothing behing the picture in the background...

Last edited by jh95; 04-30-2015 at 04:47 PM.
jh95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 03:43 PM   #47
dani9
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
as others said it's great as it is now
dani9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 05:16 PM   #48
Duranium
All Star Starter

no square - looks perfect then.....and no logo behind the players heads, my portrait packs looking nicer then, lol

"Surrendering to the glory of music
is a good thing."

David Mancuso 1944-2016

Duranium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 05:18 PM   #49
Rizzo
Minors (Triple A)

I'm with the majority here: no squares behind the team logos.
Rizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 06:22 PM   #50
BlackIce
All Star Reserve

I'm with the rest of the peeps, it looks fantastic!
BlackIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 06:29 PM   #51
BlackIce
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orioles1966 View Post
How much player editing will be available during the regular season?
I've been wondering the same buds... I am one of those people that like to continuously update my rosters right to the dime and also edit the attributes of players to mimic what they are achieving throughout the season / playoffs.

I did notice that Dubnyk is still with Phoenix in the teaser pics which leads me to believe the rosters are not going to be fully up to date =(

At the very least, I hope to be able to tinker with transferring all the players to they're appropriate teams as per deadline and edit they're attributes before I begin a season.
BlackIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 07:12 PM   #52
Empach
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Our graphics guru Daniela is no fan of Team Colors in the GUI but even she has to admit that most people want it so we did a little graphic overhaul (and further cleaned the GUI in a few places) and now it looks like this.
I like this. A nice subtle application of team colours like this looks good.
Empach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 10:28 PM   #53
Smetana
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackIce View Post
I've been wondering the same buds... I am one of those people that like to continuously update my rosters right to the dime and also edit the attributes of players to mimic what they are achieving throughout the season / playoffs.

I did notice that Dubnyk is still with Phoenix in the teaser pics which leads me to believe the rosters are not going to be fully up to date =(

At the very least, I hope to be able to tinker with transferring all the players to they're appropriate teams as per deadline and edit they're attributes before I begin a season.
When you begin a new game, you'll have the option to play with trade deadline rosters or season-opening rosters. Both will be accurate. In the screenshots you see, season-opening rosters has been selected. No worries at all on the "up to date" issue
Old 04-30-2015, 10:28 PM   #54
dave1927p
FHM Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackIce View Post

You can now edit attributes, manually transfer players to other teams, and edit contracts at any point during the game. This comes in handy when running the leafs and getting sick of losing and overpaying bums.

Last edited by dave1927p; 04-30-2015 at 10:30 PM.
dave1927p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 11:12 PM   #55
DaximusPrimus
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smetana View Post
When you begin a new game, you'll have the option to play with trade deadline rosters or season-opening rosters. Both will be accurate. In the screenshots you see, season-opening rosters has been selected. No worries at all on the "up to date" issue
As per this, will there be post-draft roster updates? Or 2015-2016 pre season updates or will this be up to us? Also is roster sharing being included in this edition? That's something I think that can really stimulate a sports gaming community. I look at all the EA roster edits for NHL, people love coming together to complete these projects.
DaximusPrimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 08:47 AM   #56
geckon
Hall Of Famer

Yes please, Seb, no background behind the logo
Old 05-01-2015, 12:27 PM   #57
krownroyal83
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smetana View Post
Sebastian, I think the logos look nicer without the square background behind them. Just my opinion.
Yeah they do.
krownroyal83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 12:40 PM   #58
frogman210
Major Leagues

not sure if its possible to be more excited for a hockey sim..

this is going to be great, only thing i am pretty disapointed with if im completely honest is the lack of the multiplayer update that was talked about frequently for the first game. that is actually the sole reason i bought the first game. that being said its still a quality game, and this FHM2 is looking amazing. when is the earliest release date for this version? want to make sure i have the pre order done and in ASAP keep up the great work! love the little new added features that have been discussed here keep it going!
frogman210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 12:47 PM   #59
frogman210
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogman210 View Post
this is going to be great, only thing i am pretty disapointed with if im completely honest is the lack of the multiplayer update that was talked about frequently for the first game. that is actually the sole reason i bought the first game. that being said its still a quality game, and this FHM2 is looking amazing. when is the earliest release date for this version? want to make sure i have the pre order done and in ASAP keep up the great work! love the little new added features that have been discussed here keep it going!
I actually get amazingly excited when i look at the baseball 16 game you guys made, and think to myself.. this is the direction the hockey manager could go then wow.. you guys are going to have the top hockey and baseball sims out there!
frogman210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 12:55 PM   #60
Cole
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogman210 View Post
Hi,

FHM 2 will have a multiplayer mode, both for online leagues and you can have more than one manager if someone wants to play a solo hotseat type game as well.

No release date has been set yet, but it's still tentatively scheduled for late May. Stay tuned for future details.
Cole is offline   Reply With Quote